剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
trying to impart some wisdom about the environment
或核能什么的
or nuclear power, or something.
而你只在乎你这愚蠢的狗屁郊区派对
And all you care about is your stupid, fucking bullshit suburban party!
你去死吧 你太幼稚了
Fuck you. You need to grow up.
你认为你比我强 因为你有这些该死的曲奇拼盘
You think you're better than me 'cause you've got these fucking cookie platters?
- 我们都一样 至少我敢承认 - 不 才不是这样
- We're the same. At least I can admit it. - No. That is not true.
你很可悲 停步不前 还想拖我下水
You're pathetic and you're stuck, and you're trying to pull me under.
你以为几百平♥米♥ 就能解决你的问题 你疯了吧
You think a few thousand square feet is gonna fix your problems? You're insane.
- 滚蛋 你不了解我 - 我了解你
- Fuck you! You don't know me. - I know you.
你是个悲惨的家庭老妈 和我待在一起
You are a miserable stay-at-home mom who hangs out with me
- 是为了逃避无聊的生活 - 你知道自己是谁吗
- to escape your boring life. - Well, you know who you are?
你是个上了年纪 装模作样的潮人 靠染金发来逃避问题
You're an aging, pretentious hipster who's bleaching their problems away.
- 你说你喜欢这个颜色的 - 因为我替你感到难过
- You said you liked it! - Because I felt sorry for you!
- 我再也不想见到你 - 如你所愿
- I never wanna see you again. - That can be arranged.
大家再见 很高兴认识你们
Goodbye, everyone. It was a pleasure meeting you.
尽管那个人不愿意承认我们看到了幽浮
Despite what that person is willing to admit, we saw a UFO.
我们并不孤独
We are not alone!
天上有个该死的幽浮
And there was a fucking UFO up there!
他说脏话了
He said the F word.
他满嘴都是脏话
That's all he says.
真抱歉 我破坏了派对 真扫兴
I'm so sorry I ruined the party. It's such a bummer.
我和威尔总是惹恼对方
Will and I just wind each other up.
为什么 出了什么事吗 我没注意到
Why? Did something happen? I didn't notice.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah. I'm all right.
他会冷静下来的 你也是 没关系的
He'll cool off. You'll cool off. It'll be fine.
我不知道
I dunno.
嘿 我...
Hey, I--
怎么了
What?
我总是觉得从数学方面来说
Well, you know, I've always felt that, mathematically,
似乎人类不可能是宇宙中唯一的生物
it seems unlikely that humans are the only living species
而且还是最聪明的
in the universe and the most intelligent.
在你经历了今晚的事之后
You know, after your experience tonight,
我想也许我们可以一起调查一下
I thought maybe we could, like, investigate some of that stuff together.
我们可以驾车去一趟沙漠
We could take, like, a road trip out to the desert.
也许可以成为我们新的共同兴趣
It could be a new shared interest.
我知道你不喜欢高尔夫 还有匹克球 你失去兴趣了
I know you don't love golf. And pickleball, it kind of fizzled out,
所以这也许可以是我们一起做的事
so it could be something we could do together.
晚安 宝贝
Night, babe.
我们可以想想 计划一下
Just something we could think about. Plan for.
晚安
Night.
阳台上有地方放折射望远镜 有些电...
You know, there's room on the balcony for, like, a refracting telescope. Some power--
安静
Quiet now.
有意思 因为你今晚看到了一个幽浮
It's interesting because you saw a UFO tonight,
但现在你似乎不在乎
but now you don't seem to care.
(十个无需额外装饰的婚礼场地)
(让凉亭成为完美的背景)
(幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥)
你想让我怎么做
So what do you want me to do here?
往沸水里加两份
You're gonna wanna add two to the boil.
两包蓝莓口味的Pop Rocks
Two bags of Blue Razz Pop Rocks?
不
Oh, no.
两桶
Two buckets.
哥们 我太喜欢Pop Rocks了
Man, I love Pop Rocks,
- 因为它们劲大 - 很好
- 'cause they fight back. - Great.
这一罐加NeRdS
And this one's gonna be NERDs.
这里要我放几桶NeRdS
How many buckets of NERDs you want me to put in here?
不知道 先放六桶吧 怎么样
I don't know. Let's try six to start with. Does that sound good?
不 都不怎么样
No. None of this sounds good.
好吧 我是负责人 就加六桶
Yeah, well, I'm in charge, so six buckets.
然后我会品尝并作最后决定
And then I'll try it and make the final call,
像你以前那样
the way you used to do.
然后晚点你可以去卡车上卸货
And then, maybe later you can unload the truck.
嘿 唷 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Yo, asshole!
不是吧
Really, man?
好了 抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
- 听着 抱歉 - 你到底有什么毛病
- Look-- I'm sorry. - What the fuck is wrong with you?
听着 我会赔偿修理费
Look, I'll pay for the damage.
- 不会很贵的 对吗 - 说真的 哥们
- It can't be that much. Right? - Seriously, man.
我不知道你为什么对生活怒气冲冲
I don't know what you're angry about in your life,
请去其他地方发泄
but take it out on something else.
这份工作已经很糟糕了 而且我没有福利
This job is bad enough, and I already don't get benefits
因为我严格来说是一个承包商 这要感谢某个投票倡议
since I'm technically a contractor thanks to some ballot initiative.
那些该死的政客啊
Those fucking politicians, man.
- 他们总是想... - 别想跟我套近乎 哥们
- Always, like, dipping their-- - Don't try to bond with me, man.
这和政客无关
That's not what this is.
好吧 对不起 你说得对
Okay, I'm sorry. You're right.
先生 你无权再骑滑板车了
You, sir, have lost your scootering privileges.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 西尔维娅 我很高兴 你来策划我们的婚礼
Look, Sylvia, I am very excited that you're planning our wedding.
真的 但说实话 我非常喜欢大♥麻♥
I am. But I'ma be honest with you. I really get into the weeds.
- 对 他真的很喜欢大♥麻♥ - 是的
- He does. He really gets into the weeds. - Yeah, I do.
- 如我所说 我的计划是... - 你又要接电♥话♥
- As I was saying, my plan for the-- - You're taking another call?
- 西尔维娅 你什么意思 - 我回头打给你们 拜
- Sylvia, what do you mean? - I'll call you back. Bye.
- 你好 - 请找西尔维娅格里夫斯
- Hello. - May I please speak with Sylvia Greeves?
- 我就是 - 我叫悉妮普莱明斯
- Yes, speaking. - I'm Sydney Plemmings
是加州圣迭戈加鲁夫合伙人律所的
with Garouf & Associates in San Diego, California.
我们在调查针对杰瑞雷翁斯基的投诉
We're looking into some complaints against Jerry Revonsky.
你被列为一名可能的受害人
You were referred to us as a potential victim.
不好意思 但我不认识杰瑞雷翁斯基
I'm sorry, but I don't know a Jerry Revonsky.
也许你对他的江湖名号♥有印象
Maybe his street name rings a bell.
强尼雷夫
Johnny Rev.
我就知道这不是他的真名
I knew that wasn't his real name.
- 很好喝吧 - 才怪 恶心死了
- Pretty good, right? - Absolutely not. It's fucking disgusting.
味道像你往啤酒里加了很多Pop Rocks
It tastes like you dumped a bunch of Pop Rocks in beer.
对 因为就是加了
Yeah, 'cause that's what happened.
- 不 - 是
- Oh, no. - Oh, yes.
你是来羞辱我的人生选择
Are you here to insult my life choices
并说我没有看到我这辈子
and tell me I did not see the single most incredible thing
最不可思议的东西吗
I've ever seen in my entire life?
不是 我是来给你看这个的
No, I didn't. I came to show you this.
- Nordstrom的5美元优♥惠♥券 - 什么 不对 是这个
- Five dollars off at Nordstrom? - What? No, not this. This.
(强尼66没时间了 雷夫出局 副总上位)
怎么样 强尼雷夫终于遭报应了
Right? Johnny Rev's past finally caught up with him.
显然他性骚扰的历史悠久
Apparently he has a long history of sexual harassment.
惊呆了 我很高兴他罪有应得
Shocking. Glad he got what he deserves.
我们过去接受他们给你的那份工作吧
So, let's go down there and get you that job they offered you.
- 我来开车 - 不去 好吗 你疯了
- I'll drive. - No. Okay? Are you insane?
我已经给珍娜女士致电了 她现在是首席执行官
I already called that lady Jenna. She's the CEO now.
- 你给她致电了 - 对 那个职位依然空缺
- You called her? - Yeah. The job's still available.
她希望你去圣迭戈谈谈
She just wants you to come down to San Diego to talk it over.
我说 跟她没什么可谈的
Look, there's nothing to talk to her about, you know?
我在那种企业环境里是干不好的
I can't thrive in that corporate environment, okay?
啤酒就是啤酒 你当时觉得那里很棒 你喜欢那地方
Beer is beer. You were really impressed with that place. You loved it down there.
你在这里很痛苦 非常痛苦
You're miserable here. You're so miserable.
最糟糕的情况是什么 他们聘用你
What's the worst that could happen? They hire you?
- 是的 - 拜托 哥们 你怕什么
- Yes. - Come on, man. What are you so afraid of?
尝试一下新事物 冒一次险
Just try something new. Take a risk.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much?
我曾一度停步不前 你点醒了我
I was really stuck for a while, and you called me on it.
我不爱听那些话 但你非常坦诚 帮助了我
And I didn't want to hear it. But you were really honest, and it helped.
我开始策划凯蒂和安迪的婚礼了
I've started planning Katie and Andy's wedding.
我知道这没什么大不了 但是
And I know that's not the biggest deal, but, you know,
也许我能做得很好
maybe I can turn it into something.
所以轮到我来对你坦诚了 你...
So, it's my turn to be honest with you. You--
哥们 你得离开这地方
Buddy, you gotta get out of this place.
但如果你走了 谁来卸货 230公斤的Sour Patch Kids
But if you go, who's gonna unload the 500 pounds of Sour Patch Kids
刚刚送到的
that just got delivered?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
威尔
Will?
嘿 我不干了
Yo. I quit.
再见
Peace.
“不干了”是指 我将把我在酒吧的股份卖♥♥给你
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表