剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- Charlie Greeves's wife. - On the phone.
今天是我第一天上班 嗨
It's my first day. Hi!
-好吧 不行 不要和柯克弗莱德金说话 -可我认识他
- Okay, no. Don't talk to Kirk Friedkin. - But I know him.
不 你不认识 明白吗
No, you don't. Okay?
-不 可我认识 -你不认识 不...不要和他说话
- No, but I do. - No, you don't. No, no. Just, no.
这边是所有律师的工位
So right here are where all the associates sit.
嗨 大家好
Hey, everyone.
各位 这是我们的新律师 西尔维娅格里夫斯
Everyone, this is our new associate, Sylvia Greeves.
-嗨... -嗨
- Hi. Hi. Hi. - Hi.
等等 你是律师
Wait, you're an associate?
是的 我离开了职场一段时间
Yes. I've-I've been out of the game for a little bit.
你们忙吧 孩子们
Go about your business, kids.
-好 你的工位在这里 -好
- Okay. You are actually right in here. - Good.
这是你的办公室
That's your office.
这是你的第二个家了
So, this is your new home away from home.
有任何问题的话就找我 好吗
Let me know if you have any questions, okay?
-谢谢你 好 -好 不客气
- Thank you. Okay. - Okay. Of course.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
我是乔希斯特恩 初级合伙人 负责斯塔零食和苏特甜品合并收♥购♥
I'm Josh Stern, junior partner on the Starr Kibble and Suet Sweets M&A.
-西尔维娅格里夫斯 是 -欢迎加入团队
- Sylvia Greeves. Yes. - I'm excited to have you on the team.
幸会 你家住得近吗 你是否...
Nice to meet you. Live close by? Did you--
从这里开始吧 看一下工作进度
So let's start here. Just get up to speed,
莱文森可以在午餐时回答你的任何问题
and Levinson can fill you in on any questions you have over lunch.
-好 谢谢 -好的
- Great. Thank you. - All right.
-好 我会很快把资料还给你 -好
- Yeah. I'll have this back to you pronto. - Yeah.
来吧 好
There we go. Okay.
-嗨 谢谢 -嗨
- Hi. Thanks. - Hey.
嗨 我叫西尔维娅 幸会 谢谢
Hi. Sylvia. Nice to meet you. Thank you.
嗨 我叫西尔维娅 谢谢
Hi. Sylvia. Thank you.
好吧 这是什么
Okay. What is it?
他给我发短♥信♥说“你好吗 ”
So he sends me this text that's like, "How are you?"
那又怎么了
What's wrong with that?
很奇怪 别让我负责告诉你 我这一周过得如何啊
It's weird. I mean, don't put it on me to tell you about my whole week
-我才见了你一面 -拜托
- when I only met you once. - Come on.
你们有无数个共同的朋友 他又没给你发老二照片
You have a million friends in common. It's not like he's sending you a dick pic.
他只是想打个招呼
He just wants to say hi.
亚当 听起来你想跟布里妮打招呼
Adam, it sounds like you wanna say hi to Britney.
我知道
I know.
我声明 布里妮 我喜欢你 但只是朋友那种
For the record, Britney, I like you but as a friend.
炮♥友♥吧
With benefits.
我感觉你们好像很来电 而我不了解情况
I'm feeling some kind of chemistry, and I don't know what's going on.
好 亚当 你打算第一次约会 带布里妮去哪
Okay. So, Adam, where would you like to take Britney on a first date?
-去海滩 因为是免费的 -乘时光机去第三次约会
- To the beach, 'cause it's free. - On a time machine to date number three.
三是个幸运数字
Three is the lucky number.
哥们 在法学院里
Dude, in law school,
-亚当约过我们的侵权教授 -哥们
- Adam asked out our torts professor. - Dude.
-结果如何 -和他以往的战绩一样 被拒了
- And how did that work out for him? - Same way it always does, wipe out.
-好吧 真搞笑 -我打赌 亚当会在厕所里手♥淫♥
- Okay. That was funny. - I bet Adam masturbates in the bathroom.
什么
What?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
-我只是在接你们的话 只是... -我不会那么干
- I was just riffing with you guys. Just-- - I don't do that.
-是 我知道 -你是谁
- Yeah. I know th-- I know that. - Who are you?
西尔维娅
I'm Sylvia.
-她是临时工吗 -不 我是一名律师
- Is she a temp? - No, I'm a associate.
我是团队成员 我...刚刚加入 早上见过你
I was just part of the group, and I-- I just joined. I met you this morning.
你为什么说我在厕所里手♥淫♥ 你都不认识我
Why would you say I masturbate in the bathroom? You don't even know me.
是 这...是个澳大利亚的说法
Yeah. It's-- It's, like, an expression in Australia.
“在厕所里手♥淫♥”的意思是 你知道...
"Masturbate in the bathroom," means, like, you know--
就像是说你有钱 你很...
It's, like, you have money, you know? And you're-- You've-- You're--
喜欢...
like, into--
你很放松 就是...
You're laid-back. And just--
我从来没听说过 我觉得没有这个说法
I've never heard that. I don't think that's true.
不...你好
No, no. G'day.
你没听说过
You didn't hear that?
-没有 -真的有
- No. - It's true.
-没有 -是...真的有
- No. - Yeah, yeah. It's true.
-你能用在一句话中吗 -当然...比如
- Can you use it in a sentence? - Yeah, yeah. It's, like,
“我...就是 我...
"I-- You know, I was--
我在厕所里手♥淫♥了 他就把钱还我了”
I masturbated in the bathroom, and he-he gave me back my money."
好吧
Okay.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨 宝贝
- Hi, babe. - Hey, babe.
嗨 你怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
很好 你呢
Good. How are you?
更重要的是 他们对你怎么样
More importantly, how are they treating you?
很好
Good.
是 他们给予我重任
Yeah, they threw me in the deep end
但没什么我应付不了的 我只是忘记了工作起来有多忙
but it's nothing I can't handle. I just forgot how much work work is.
-你喜欢其他律师吗 -挺喜欢的 不知道
- Do you like the other associates? - Pretty much. I don't know.
如今的年轻人真敏感
Young people are so sensitive these days.
我们在开玩笑 我好像冒犯了一个家伙
Like, we were all joking around, and I think I offended this guy.
-你说什么了 -没什么
- What did you say? - Nothing.
这是关键 我说什么重要吗 对吧
That's the point. I mean, what does it matter what I said, right?
我可以说:“你的眼神很善良” 却依然遭到抵♥制♥ 所以...
I could've said, "You have kind eyes," and I would've been canceled, so...
是 他听起来很难搞
Yeah, he sounds like a handful.
没事的
It's fine.
我得挂了 工作很多
I have to go. I have a lot of work.
能这么说真好
It's nice having to say it.
-谢谢 -好 拜拜 爱你
- Thank you. - Yep. Bye. Love you.
我们能下班回家了吗
Can we-- Can we go home now?
合伙人现在下班 但律师会多待一阵子
The partners leave now, but the associates stay a little later.
不过如果你要照顾孩子的话 完全可以下班回家
You can totally go home if you have to take care of your kids though.
不...没事 我正处于工作状态
Oh, no. No, I'm good. I'm in the zone.
我在努力干活 我会拿些格兰诺拉燕麦棒当晚餐
I'm just grinding through, and I'll grab some granola bars for dinner.
后面有些是含有蛋白质的
There are some in the back that have protein.
她刚才说得对 没有那个说法
She was right. It's not an expression.
我是说那个澳洲女孩 她说得对
The other Aussie girl, she was right.
-对 毫无疑问 -是
- Yeah, no shit. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
-嘿 你没事吧 -没事 我只是...
- Hey, you okay? - Yeah. I just--
做点伸展运动 我因为久坐都僵了
Stretching a little bit. I'm so stiff from the chair.
好 对 我懂 那好
Okay. Yeah, no, I get it. Okay.
-是的 你还好吗 -我很好
- Yeah. You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
-你确定没事 酷 -好 没事 谢谢
- You sure you're okay? Cool. - Okay. Yeah, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死...
Fuck. Fuck!
天啊 糟糕
God, no!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我真的以为我修好了
I really thought I fixed it. Ugh.
-怎么样 -嘿...我...
- What up? - Hey. Hey, I--
我在办公室 你能来一趟吗
I'm at the office. Would you mind coming here?
我犯了个大错
I've just messed up so bad.
好...
'Kay, 'kay, 'kay.
-小心... -好 我很小心
- Careful, careful, careful. - Okay. I'm doing it.
-集中精神 -你就...
- Just concentrate. - Just--
你的焦虑在给我添乱 好吗 冷静点
Your vibe is making this hard, okay? Just chill out.
-我上了 -好
- I'm going in. - Okay.
颜色不对啊
That's the wrong color.
这是他衬衫的颜色
It's the color of his shirt.
-我... -看起来更糟了
- I-- - It looks worse.
-不知道怎么跟你说 -他看来...
- I don't know what to tell you. - He look--
你给的我是Wite-Out
You gave me fucking Wite-Out.
-他就像在吸白粉 -确实像
- He just looks like he's doing coke. - Does look like he's doing coke.
-完了 -他看着像白粉吸多了
- Ugh. - Looks like he did too much coke,
-导致流鼻血 摔倒 把脸摔破了 -好吧
- got a nosebleed, fell, cut his face open. - Okay.
看着 我要把颜色混合在一起
Look, I'm gonna smear it together.
红色和白色能调出粉色
Red and white will make pink.
-就是这个白人的肤色 -好 行吧 好
- The color of this Caucasian man's skin. - Okay. All right. Okay.
来了
Here we go.
-看起来...好吧 更糟糕了 -更糟了 住手...
- That is-- Okay, that's worse. - Worse. Just stop it.
我不知道你要我♥干♥什么 这是你的错
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表