剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I thought it was pepper!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你是不是...
Are you o--
我知道 我就是那样...
I know. And that's how I--
真不错
Well, that's good.
- 嘿 大家都没事吧 - 怎么回事
- Hey, are you guys all right? - What happened?
- 他叫我拉的 - 我没有
- He told me to pull it. - No, I didn't.
这是个明天的活
That is a tomorrow job.
如果我能上房♥顶
If I can get on this roof,
我能把它整个拉起来 重新接回去
I can pull this whole thing up and plug it back in.
威尔 你不必这么做的 真的
You do not have to do that, Will, honestly.
我能搞定
I can do it.
西蒙 想帮我爬上房♥顶吗
Simon, you wanna help me climb up on the roof?
- 不 - 很好玩的
- No. - It'll be fun.
- 不 绝对不行 - 你想帮我吗
- No, absolutely not. - Do you wanna help me?
- 好吧 - 好 小心灯泡
- All right. - All right. Watch the bulbs.
然后...
And...
嘿
Hey!
- 好了 - 嘿 你去哪
- All right. - Hey, where are you going?
在有人喊我之前 我有两 三分钟时间
I got, like, two or three minutes before somebody calls my name.
是 你想放纵180秒
Oh, yeah. You wanna rage for 180 seconds?
- 我想 - 190秒
- I would love to. - 190 seconds?
来吧
Let's do it.
你怎么样 酒吧的事如何了
What's going on? What's happening with the bar?
酒吧现在令人痛心
The bar is harrowing at the moment.
我在奥马尔手下工作 非常艰难
I'm working under Omar, which has been character-building.
说实话 糟透了
It is fucked up, honestly.
他酿造离谱的啤酒 每一款都有一种花样
He makes these, like, insane beers. They all have, like, a hook to them.
- 花样 什么意思 - 对 比如
- A hook? What do you mean? - Yeah, like,
- Cinnamon Toast啤酒 - 老天
- Cinnamon Toast stout. - Oh, dear.
- 比如 Count Chocula IPA 诸如此类 - 听起来不错啊
- Like, Count Chocula IPA. Shit like that. - That sounds good?
不 很恶心
No. I mean, it's gross.
但你可能会爱喝 很甜 糖很多
You'd probably like it though. It's very sweet and sugary.
你一定猜不到那天我得到了谁的工作要约
You'll never guess who I actually got a job offer from the other day.
谁
Who?
- 乔纳森雷夫路森 对 - 不会吧
- Jonathan Revolution. Yeah. - Come on.
强尼雷夫邀请我 担任他们啤酒和烈酒部门主管
Johnny Rev offered me to head up their beer and spirits division.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
你之前和他打架来着
You had a physical altercation with him.
他一定和很多混♥蛋♥打过架
He must fight a lot of motherfuckers,
因为这件事似乎 没有令他对我产生负面看法
'cause it did not seem to negatively impact his view of me.
不可思议
It's insane.
声明 我不会接受这份工作 但...
I'm not taking the job, for the record, but...
- 呜呜 - 呜呜 没错
- Vroom, vroom. - Vroom, vroom is right.
你看见什么了吗
Did you see something?
说实话 我不太敢说我看到了什么
If I'm being honest, I'm kinda afraid to say what I just saw.
那是一架军用直升机
Was that, like, an army helicopter,
- 或无人机什么的 - 不
- or a drone or something? - No.
军用直升机和无人机不会那样飞
Army helicopters and drones do not move like that.
是Caltech制♥造♥的东西
Was it something from Caltech?
那是个幽浮
That was a fucking UFO.
- 拜托 不是的 对吗 - 我们看到了幽浮
- Come on. No, it wasn't. Was it? - We just saw a UFO.
那是个不明飞行...
That was a UF--
- 什么 拜托 - 我们看到了幽浮
- What? Come on! - We just saw a UFO.
真的是 今晚有流星雨吗
We totally did. Is there a meteor shower tonight?
你觉得我像关注流星雨的人
I give you the impression that I follow meteor showers?
- 不像 - 不像吧
- No. - No.
我真的觉得那是个幽浮
I really think that was a fucking UFO.
你现在拿手♥机♥出来干嘛 它已经飞进超空间了
Why are you taking it out? It's already blasted off into hyperspace.
这就好比...
This is like--
我怎么会说出这种话 我...
How are these words coming out of my mouth? I--
- 那就是幽浮 - 天啊 我们看到了幽浮
- That was a fucking UFO. - Oh, my God. We saw a UFO.
- 看到了幽浮 - 还能是什么
- We saw a fucking UFO. - What else could it be?
那...我们看到了幽浮 绝对是幽浮
That-- We just saw a UFO. That was fully a UFO.
- 我从没想过我会看到幽浮 - 我也是
- I never thought I would see a UFO. - I never thought I'd see one either.
- 我甚至从没想过幽浮 - 我原本觉得它们不存在
- I never even think about UFOs. - I didn't think they were real things!
我们看到了幽浮
We just saw a UFO.
- 我不敢相信 - 真的
- I can't believe it. - We did.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
- 我们看到了幽浮 - 我在说幽浮
- We saw a UFO! - I am talking about the UFO
两分钟前就飘在我们房♥子上空
that was just above our house two minutes ago, right up there.
- 天啊 - 你看见了吗
- Oh, my God. - Did you see it?
不 我不相信有外星人
No, I don't believe in aliens.
- 什么 - 对 幽浮不存在
- What? - Right. UFOs don't exist.
就算存在 谁在乎啊
And even if they did, who cares?
- 谁在乎 - 天啊
- Who cares? - Oh, my God.
等等 我们是不是位于航线上
Wait, are we under a flight path here?
你们是说谁都没看到幽浮
You're telling me no one here saw this fucking UFO?
- 我觉得没人看到 - 什么
- No, I don't think so. - What?
不是泼冷水 但宇宙中存在外星生命
Not to rain on your parade, but the likelihood that alien life exists
其可能性微乎其微 更不用说 它们能够来到地球了
in this universe, let alone is capable of traveling to earth, is infinitesimal.
首先 超光速旅行基本上不可能
For starters, like, faster-than-light travel is essentially impossible.
- 谁说的 - 这是科学
- Says who? - Says science.
- 让科学去死 - “科学”
- Fuck science. - "Science."
科学懂个屁
Science doesn't know shit.
- 这事超越了科学 - “科学”
- This is beyond science. - "Science."
好了 我们保持头脑清醒 别妄下结论
Okay. Let's try and be level-headed and not, you know, jump to conclusions.
没有结论 这是真的 政♥府♥想要掩盖
There's no conclusion. This is real. The government is trying to cover it up.
- 这是个阴谋 懂我意思吗 - 我在阿尔塔迪纳市政♥府♥工作
- It's a conspiracy. You know what I mean? - I work for the city of Altadena
我从来没见过任何阴谋的证据
and I've never seen any evidence of conspiracies.
你觉得他们会把这事告诉 该死的阿尔塔迪纳市政♥府♥
You think they're telling the city of Alta-fucking-dena about this shit?
- 好了 - 当然不会
- Okay, well-- - Hell no.
- 他不是那个意思 好吧 - 这事远不是阿尔塔迪纳能管的
- He doesn't mean that. Okay. - This is way above Altadena's pay grade.
很多人喜欢在贝尔蒙公园放风筝
A lot of people like to fly kites at Beeman Park.
也许只是个脱线的风筝
Maybe it was just a kite that got away.
恕我直言 戴安 我不是白♥痴♥
With all due respect, Diane, I'm not a fucking moron
还是知道风筝和飞船有什么区别的
who doesn't know the difference between a kite and a spaceship.
我们得这么干 我们必须指派两个人
Here's what we need to do. We need to designate two people
回到屋顶上去放风
to get back on this roof and keep an eye out,
- 以防它再飞回来一次 - 好
- in case it does another pass. - Okay.
我先去 谁跟我一起 走吧 Polo衫 粉色Polo衫 走
I will go first. Who's with me? Let's go. Polo, pink Polo? Let's go.
好吧 是这样 它...
Okay. Well, you know, well, it--
我怕外星人
I'm scared of aliens.
你应该怕 它们和我们所知的一切相悖
You should be. It undoes everything we know...
- 好了 - 这很可怕
- Okay. - ...and that's scary.
- 好了 - 没事的 宝贝 别担心
- Okay. - It's fine, sweetie. Don't worry about it.
对 她是个孩子 孩子就得了解这些事
Yeah. She's a child. As a child, you gotta learn this shit.
我们该走了 因为快到睡觉时间了
We might just duck out, since it's getting close to bedtime.
不 拜托 别走 也许是个风筝
No. Please, don't go. Maybe it was a kite.
- 什么 不 - 也许是吧
- What? No. - Well, maybe.
我们不知道 你比我先看到的 我大部分时间是在跟着你看
We don't know. You saw it before I did. I was mostly just looking at it with you.
我们不...幽浮这个概念很酷 就像...
I mean, we don't-- You know, the idea of a UFO is cool. It's like--
“UAP 不明空中现象” TikTok上全是这些东西
"UAP, unidentified aerial phenomenon." These things are all over TikTok.
- 对 没错 - 看吧
- Yeah, it is. - See?
好了 弗朗西丝 够了 我们换个话题
Okay. All right. Frances, enough. Let's just-- Let's move on.
- 好 - 嘿 亲爱的 你吃甜点了吗
- Yeah. - Hey, honey, have you had any dessert?
我有些美味的水果冰棍 你可能会爱吃
'Cause I've got some really nice fruit ice pops you might like.
想吃吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
你也看见了
You saw that shit too.
拜托 威尔
Please, Will.
这里有很多家庭 有孩子 我们的新邻居
There's families here and little kids. Our new neighbors.
- 抱歉 现在不是时候 - 你为了自己而坑我
- I'm sorry. This is not the time. - You throw me under the bus
让我看起来像个疯子
and make me seem like a lunatic?
- 这是你的解决方案 - 不 我希望你注意现场气氛
- That's your solution here? - No, I'm asking you to just read the room.
这是后院烧烤 不是《X-Files》大会
It's a backyard barbecue, not an X-Files convention.
- 我们看见了幽浮 - 请不要闹事
- We saw a UFO! - Please don't cause a scene.
我没闹事 是幽浮在闹事
I'm not causing a scene! The UFO's causing a scene!
你在说什...别再提了
What are you talk-- Just drop it!
我没法不提 你怎么能不提
I can't drop it. How do you drop it?
就我所知 我们在争吵的同时 天上可能又有三个幽浮
For all I know, while we're arguing there's three more of them up there,
想要传授人类智慧 关于环境
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表