剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
happily with her for the rest of my life.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
而我则不再恨我丈夫让我生下三个孩子了
And I'm, like, not resenting my husband for giving me three children anymore.
你感激自己的生意蒸蒸日上
You appreciate that you have a thriving business
- 家庭幸福美满 - 对 令人满足
- and a beautiful family. - Right, and it's like fulfilling.
- 真惨 我很遗憾 - 真惨
- It sucks, I'm sorry. - It sucks.
- 真惨 这地方好烂 差劲 - 差劲 这里真恶心
- This sucks! This place sucks. It sucks. - It sucks, it's so gross here.
- 很丑 对吧 - 这地方真丑
- It's ugly, right? - Very ugly place.
- 我希望你选个好场地 - 是啊
- I wish you picked a nice venue. - I know.
- 是 - 但你知道 如果...
- Yeah. - But, you know, if things--
如果你们感情破裂 而你...
You know, if things go south again and you, you know...
- 再次崩溃什么的 - 对 那就来找我
- Have another breakdown or something? - Yeah. Hit me up.
有意思 珍娜非常喜欢你在这里的安排
You know, it's funny, Jenna is really into what you've done here,
你愿意考虑在圣迭戈策划一场婚礼吗
and would you consider doing a wedding in San Diego by any chance?
开玩笑吗 《壮志凌云》的老家
Are you kidding me? The home of Maverick?
- 必须的 对 - 拜托
- Got to. Yeah. - Come on.
- 我们得让军方参与进来 - 对 我们让汤姆克鲁斯开飞机掠过
- We need to get the military involved-- - Yeah. We'll have Tom Cruise fly over.
- 他可以快速飞过来 对吧 - 他快速飞过来 朝所有人微笑
- He can zoom in, right? - He could zoom in, smile at everyone.
- 用跑的 - 和每个人握手 再跑开
- Run? - Shake everyone's hand, run away.
我觉得主持人就用全息图
And I think for officiating we get a hologram.
- 我喜欢全息图 - 对 我现在想的是图派克
- Love a hologram. - Yeah. And right now I was thinking 2Pac.
我喜欢 图派克的全息图主持我的婚礼
Love-- A 2Pac hologram officiating my wedding?
- 不错吧 - 是
- Come on, right? - Yeah.
不过我们想进行旅行结婚
We were thinking of a destination wedding though.
- 去哪 - 海湖庄园 听说过吗
- Where? - Mar-a-Lago, have you heard of it?
- 你会喜欢的 - 我有门路
- You would love it. - I have an in.
- 是的 - 那里的主人曾试图占我便宜
- Yeah, you do. - The owner tried to hit on me.
你怎么老招老头子喜欢
What is it with you and hundred-year-old men?
因为他们很识货
They just know what they see is good...
- 他们喜欢 - 所以他们就...
- They like it. - ...and they go--
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表