剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
The ADU was your idea.
现在你弄坏了我的车♥库♥ 你得帮我修好
Now that you've destroyed my garage, you gotta help me fix it.
我回头再来 我改天会帮忙的
I'll come back and I'll help another time.
但是现在呢 你去处理自己的问题吧
But in the meantime, deal with your shit.
不好意思 那只是小小的拌嘴
Excuse me. That was a small argument
在漫长的婚姻中很正常 没事的
that happens over the course of a long marriage. It's fine.
但我想这种事你无法理解
But I guess that's something you might not understand.
看起来不像没事
It does not seem fine.
天啊 看着不错啊
Oh, my God. Well, this looks good.
宝贝 对不起
Babe, I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
你知道我和凡妮莎之间的事
You know what happened between Vanessa and me
完全不是你的错
was in no way, shape or form your fault.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也知道这和凡妮莎无关
And you know that this has nothing to do with Vanessa.
你也知道这不会令我好受些 对吗
And you know that that doesn't make me feel any better, right?
我知道 对不起
I do, and I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
怎么了
What?
没什么
It's nothing.
请告诉我吧 宝贝 怎么了
Just tell me, babe, please. What?
我不喜欢当你生命中第二重要的男人
I don't like feeling like the second-most important man in your life.
你是说排在西蒙之后
You mean, after Simon?
-好吧 你生命中第三重要的... -嘿
- Okay, the third-most important... - Hey.
男人
...man in your life.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得自从梅芙重新开始全天上学
I think since Maeve's gone back to school full-time,
我感觉心里有点乱
I just feel a little bit of a mess.
不知为何 和威尔聊这事比和你聊更轻松
And for some reason, it's easier to talk to Will about it than to talk to you.
这不会让我感觉很好
That doesn't make me feel great.
我知道 我想有什么事都先告诉你 你是我老公 但我也不知道
I know. I wanna tell you everything first. You're my husband, but I don't know.
不知为何 这就是很难
For some reason, it's just hard.
为什么 我如此爱你
Why? I love you so much.
-你可以跟我说一切 -我知道
- You can tell me anything. - I know.
因为在你面前表现得一团糟很丢人
Because it's embarrassing being a mess in front of you,
而威尔比我糟糕多了 至少一样糟 我也不知道
and Will's a much bigger mess than I am, or at least an equal mess. I don't know.
-好吧 是 我... -你明白吗
- Okay. Yeah, I-- - Does that make any sense?
大概明白吧
I get it. Kind of.
谢谢
Thank you.
下次你和某人隔着衣服干做
And next time you, like, dry hump with someone,
你可以挑个成就没那么高的人吗
would you mind doing it with someone just, like, slightly less accomplished?
比如索托马约尔大♥法♥官
Like Judge Sotomayor?
不 方向错了
No, that's the wrong direction.
我保证
I promise.
那么...
So...
-我们该怎么办 -不知道
- What are we going to do? - I don't know.
新上市的房♥子怎么样了 我们什么时候能看♥房♥♥
What's the deal with the new listing? When can we see the house?
她说“这周末”
"This weekend," she said.
好 我确定就是它了
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be the one.
-是 -对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
天啊 又是这家伙
Oh, my God. This guy again.
-这家伙 它不可爱 -很可爱啊
- This guy, huh? It's not cute. - It's cute.
很可爱 有我呢
It's cute, and I got ya.
-你才可爱 -你很可爱
- You're cute. - You're cute.
嘿
Hey?
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what's this?
这是我认可的 高酒精含量kombucha公♥司♥名清单
That is a list of names for our hard kombucha company that I approve of.
- Kombucha Cha-Cha - Kombucha Cha-Cha Cha
- Kombucha Cha-Cha? - Kombu Cha-Cha Cha.
就像传奇的古巴黑人舞
Like the legendary Afro-Cuban dance.
没错 如果你们不喜欢这个 清单上还有很多名字呢
Exactly. If you don't like that, there's plenty more on the list.
-我挺喜欢Boochy Call的 -什么 不行 哥们
- I kinda like Boochy Call. - What? No, dude.
Daa Booch这个名字很完美 我们什么都不改
Daa Booch is the perfect fucking name. We're not changing anything.
拜托 是你叫我过来
Come on. You're the one who called me over here
说我们要谈生意
and said we were gonna talk things through.
还有 这家伙是谁
Also, who the fuck is this guy?
-谁也不是 -对 他就是个普通人
- No one. - Yeah, he's just a guy.
普通人
He's just a guy?
这是戒酒会吗 这个人是“戒酒员”吗
Is this an intervention? Is this guy an "interventionalist"?
不 他不是
No, he's not that.
这个人喝的酒比我多
This guy drinks more than I do.
这混♥蛋♥干的事会令你大吃一惊
You don't wanna know the shit this motherfucker gets up to.
还有 我不会去康复中心的 除非是在马里布
Also, I'm not going to rehab unless it's that place in Malibu.
那地方真的看起来非常... 就在海边 对吧
That place actually looks really-- It's right on the water, right?
今天的事和喝酒无关 威尔 只和生意有关
This isn't about drinking, Will. This is just business.
所以不是戒酒会
So it's not an intervention?
不是 哥们 克拉克只是来旁听的
Nah, dude. Clark, he's just here to listen.
他是职业旁听者吗 到底怎么回事
Is he a fucking professional listener? What is happening right now?
威尔 你创立幸运便士 并开始运营 功不可没
Will, you have done an incredible job getting Lucky Penny up and running.
我们认为你也许该走人了
We think that maybe it's time you take a step away.
我们为什么在说幸运便士
Why are we talking about Lucky Penny right now?
兄弟 现在关系破裂了 好吗 你得走人
Bro, this shit ain't working, okay? You gotta go.
-你们想赶我走 -对
- Are you guys trying to force me out? - Yes.
不 不能赶他走 他必须自己主动决定离开
No, he can't be forced out. He has to voluntarily decide to do this on his own.
他为什么纠正你的话 这家伙是个律师
Why is he correcting you? Is this guy a fucking lawyer?
对 我是律师
Yes, I am a lawyer.
兄弟 你不必公开这个信息的
Bro, you didn't have to disclose that information.
我必须公开
Yes, I do.
威尔 听着 你知道我是爱你的 对吗
Will, look. You know I love you, all right?
但我们什么事都无法达成一致 兄弟
But we disagree about everything, bro.
做什么啤酒无法达成一致
We disagree about what fucking beers to make.
和谁合作无法达成一致 简直荒谬
We disagree about who to partner with. It's ridiculous.
抱歉 我不想和一个老年性掠夺者合作
I'm sorry I didn't want to partner with a geriatric sexual predator.
没错 让强尼雷夫去死 好吗 重点不止如此
No, fuck Johnny Rev, okay? It's about more than that.
我说了 一切都无法达成一致
Like I said, it's everything, bro.
你们不能夺走我的酒吧
You cannot take this bar away from me.
这是我的命根子 我一手打造的
This place is my life. I built it from nothing.
谁也没想夺走酒吧
Nobody's trying to take the bar away from you.
而且法律上也不允许
Besides, we legally can't do that.
-对 法律上不允许 -看吧
- Yeah, we legally can't do that. - See?
他说这话不奇怪 因为他很烂
Like, it's not that surprising coming from him because he sucks.
我真是没想到你会这样 哥们 你怎么能如此对我
I genuinely expected more from you, man. How could you do this to me?
-不 威尔 -哥们 你去哪
- No, Will... - Where you going, dawg?
我哪也不去 因为这是我的酒吧
I am not going anywhere, 'cause this is my bar.
那是我的啤酒 你们永远别想赶走我
That is my beer. You are never getting rid of me.
结果比我想象中好得多
That went a lot better than I thought.
奥马尔 你以为会怎样
What did you think would happen, Omar?
不知道 动手呗 空手道 动刀子 一出好戏
I don't know, physical stuff. Karate, knife play. You know, like a show.
你喝过Johnny Blue吗
Have you ever had Johnny Blue?
没
No.
我的座右铭:“努力工作 努力玩”
My motto, "Work hard, play hard."
这里什么也没有
There's nothing in there.
-是 我能看到 -或者我们可以喝这些
- Yeah, I can fucking see that. - Or we could just drink one of these.
不 给我出去 滚出去
No. Just get the fuck out. Get out.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表