剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
(酵母男孩 零食餐车)
在有些地方买♥♥鸡蛋三文治
There are places to get egg sandwiches
就不必排一个小时的队
where you don't have to wait in line for an hour.
你之前从没吃过这个
You've never had this before.
-我跟你讲 绝对值得等 -好吧
- I'm telling you, it's worth the wait. - Okay.
-网上点外卖♥♥的威尔 -我是威尔
- I've got a Postmates order for Will. - I'm Will!
-给 -什么
- Here you go. - What?
-非常感谢 -慢用
- Thank you so much. - Enjoy.
-祝你愉快 -记得给我好评
- Have a good day. - Leave me a good review.
你这样就不用排队了
You hacked the line.
没错
I sure did!
-聪明啊 -办法总比困难多
- Brilliant. - Always a work-around.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我们是继续排队还是怎样
Do we keep waiting in line, or?
-好 -好
- Oh, yeah. - Okay.
这是体验的一部分
It's part of it.
很好吃 谢谢
It's good. Thank you.
你喜欢排队啊
You love a lineup, huh?
我们在做什么 这是一家二手店
What are we doing? This is a thrift store.
这不是在排队 是一群顾客等着抢♥购♥
This isn't a line. This is a mob waiting to happen.
今天是1美元半公斤日
It's dollar-per-pound day.
一开门就冲进去尽量抢
They open the gates, you run in and grab as much as you can.
天啊 这压力太大了 我们为什么要抢♥购♥
Oh, God. This is stressing me out. Why are we doing this?
-准备行动 -天啊 开始了
- Pull yourself together. - Oh, God. It's happening.
那个人插队
That guy's fucking cutting!
快进去
Get in there!
-天啊 从这里开始 -好
- Oh, my God. Start here. - Okay.
-只管拿 -只管拿
- We just go? - We just go!
-拿就行了 我做得对吗 -你做得对
- We just do it? Am I doing it right? - You're doing it right.
-这就是抢♥购♥ -对 很好
- Is it happening? - Yes, it's perfect.
这件酷吗 这破衣服酷吗
Is this cool? Is this shit cool?
-不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - I don't know either!
我压力好大 这件酷吗
I'm so stressed out. Is this cool?
-这件酷吗 -不酷 是米色的
- Is this fucking cool? - No, that's beige.
这是什么破烂 游泳衣 恶心 天啊
What the fuck is this shit? A bathing suit? Gross! Oh, God.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
(布里妮斯皮尔斯)
-我抢到了布里妮的巡演T恤 -这好吗
- I got a Britney tour T-shirt. - Is that good?
这是2000年《爱的再告白》巡演的
It's from the Oops! ...I Did It Again tour from 2000!
-嘿 滚开 死牛仔 -嘿
- Hey! Fuck off, cowpoke. - Hey!
-这既性感又恶心 -太棒了
- This is so sexy and so gross. - So amazing.
-我们能走了吗 -不行
- Can we get out of here? - No.
-我们才刚开始呢 快来 -好
- We're just getting started. Come on! - Okay.
这是个金矿
This place is a gold mine.
我们会招很多臭虫的
We're gonna have so many bedbugs.
没事 我已经有了 没那么糟糕
It's fine. I've already had them. They're not that bad.
想放点音乐吗
You wanna put on some music?
好啊 你想听哪一类的
Yeah. What you in the mood for?
-阿丽蓝妮克丝的歌♥如何 -好
- How about Ari Lennox? - Yeah.
你在随着广♥告♥曲起舞啊
You're grooving to that commercial.
这不是广♥告♥...这是安妮蓝妮克丝的歌♥
This isn't a commer-- It's Annie Lennox.
-我说的是“阿丽蓝妮克丝” -阿丽蓝妮克丝
- I said, "Ari Lennox." - Ari Lennox?
是
Yeah.
-这是个人名 -是的
- That's a person? - Yes.
天啊 我不知道
Wow. I had no idea.
我以为你说“安妮蓝妮克丝”说错了 我不想对你进行爹味说教
I thought you just said "Annie Lennox" wrong, I didn't wanna mansplain to you.
-我不知道现在有阿丽蓝妮克丝 -有阿丽蓝妮克丝
- I didn't know we got an Ari Lennox now. - We have an Ari Lennox
-她很厉害的 -天啊 了不起
- and she's really good. - Wow. Good for her.
不知道安妮会怎么想
I wonder how Annie feels.
-天啊 -是
- Wow. - Yeah.
-快看啊 -真美呀 是吧
- Would you look at that? - It's so nice, huh?
这就是我从科罗拉多州搬过来的原因
This is why I moved here from Colorado.
是
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我只是...
I just--
我刚刚离婚 你知道吗 就是最近的事
I'm recently divorced. You know? Very recently, and
我只想说 我还没准备好 开始一段认真的感情
I just have to say that I'm not really ready for a serious relationship yet.
我们才一起玩了几次而已
We've only hung out a few times.
是 当然 太好了 我不应该说这话的
Yeah. Of course. Great. I shouldn't have said that.
我说的时候就在想 “这话好蠢 别说” 我只是...
As I was saying it, I was like, "This is stupid. Don't say it." I just--
我很喜欢你 我只想确保 我们对彼此的感觉是同步的
I like you a lot. You know, I just wanna make sure we're on the level. You know?
-天啊 那是机关枪凯利吗 -不知道
- Oh, my God. Is that Machine Gun Kelly? - I don't know.
我看到他都是在走红毯 身旁有梅根福克斯咬他的乳♥头♥
I've never seen him without Megan Fox biting his nipples on the red carpet.
他太性感了 绝对是全球最性感的男人
He's so hot. He's literally the hottest guy on Earth.
他是全球最性感的男人 显然是除了我之外的
That guy's the hottest guy on Earth? Other than me, obviously.
你瞎了吗 好好看看
What are you not seeing? Allow yourself to see it.
不 我明白 我只是觉得这个人并不吸引我
No, I get it. I just don't think that guy's my type.
我比较喜欢壮一些的大块头那种
I'm kinda into beefier, like, hunkier guys.
比如“冷石”史蒂夫奥斯汀 明白我的意思吧
Like, give me a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. You know what I mean?
我喜欢那样的
That's my type.
没有 他是颓废摇滚风 有才华 是个音乐家 就像...
No. He's grunge. He's talented. He's a musician. Like--
他看起来像一具有文身的尸体
He looks like a dead body with tattoos.
他像是西蒙威森索中心的展品
He looks like something from the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
比赛谁先下山
You wanna race to the bottom?
开玩笑的 那样我会死的
Just kidding. I would die if we did that.
来 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
帕拉图关系
第一季第五集
-你听谁的歌♥呢 -阿丽蓝妮克丝
- Who are you listening to? - Ari Lennox.
天啊 她的声音完全变了
Wow. She really changed her sound.
是这样 你想的是安妮蓝妮克丝
You see, you're thinking of Annie Lennox,
你这个年纪的人犯这个错误很常见
which is a very common mistake among people your age.
我的意思是老年人
By that, I mean, very old people.
-有阿丽蓝妮克丝这号♥人 -有阿丽蓝妮克丝
- There's an Ari Lennox? - There's an Ari Lennox now!
我们得接受这一点
We gotta deal with that.
我的头皮应该有这么强的灼烧感吗
Is this supposed to be burning my scalp this much?
这只是尊严离开你的感觉
That's just the dignity leaving your body.
-你说过不会笑话我的 -那我该怎么办
- You said you wouldn't make fun of me. - What am I supposed to do?
你这么大个人还给头发做漂白 太好笑
You're a grown man bleaching your hair. It's ridiculous.
我再也不会让你帮我做有关头发的事了
I'm never ever asking you for a hair-related favor ever again.
你这是为了一位姑娘吗
Is this for a girl?
不是 没有姑娘
No. There is no girl.
这只是新的篇章 新的我
This is just, you know, new chapter, new me.
就像我的版本的刘海
It's like my version of getting bangs.
-我不确定 -会很酷的
- I don't know. - It's gonna look cool.
你看到就会说:“其实还挺酷”
You're gonna see it and be like, "That actually looks cool."
柯克弗莱德金怎样
How's Kirk Friedkin?
我下周要去工作面试
I got a job interview next week.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah!
我查过克他命 多久就不会出现在药检中了 别担心
And I did check to see how long ketamine shows up on a drug test. Don't worry.
好...如果你需要在尿检中作弊 我认识一个可以尿检作弊的人
Good, good. If you need a clean-pee guy, I got a clean-pee guy.
-天啊 -嗨
- Wow. - Hi.
-这里就像个美发沙龙 嗨 -嗨...你好吗
- It's like a hair salon in here. Hi. - Hey. Hi. How are you?
你们在笑什么
What are you laughing about?
没什么 天啊 真的没什么 一个糟糕的...愚蠢的笑话
Nothing! Oh, my God. Absolutely nothing. A bad-- stupid joke.
-没事 讲讲吧 -不要...
- No, just tell me. - No! No, no, no.
宝贝 你今天过得怎么样 你真帅
How was your day, babe? You look cute.
工作还好 是 嘿 房♥子参观得如何
Work was fine. Yeah. Hey, how was the open house?
我今天没去成 出现了头发危机
I didn't make it today. There was a hair emergency.
-我要变成银发了 兄弟 -是的 兄弟 变银发 兄弟
- I'm going platinum, bruh! - Yeah, bruh. We're going platinum, bruh.
我们要去邦迪海滩冲冲浪
We're gonna go down to Bondi. Catch some waves.
要去北科特 雷诺克斯角
Gonna go to Northcott, Lennox Head.
-冲冲浪 哥们 -是的
- Catch some waves, mate. - Yeah!
明白吧 要去拜伦湾
Know what I'm saying? Go up to Byron.
-是吧 -好
- Come on. - Nice.
好 行吧
Cool. All right.
小心大白鲨 哥们
Watch out for the great whites, mate.
-是 哥们 -是
- Yeah, mate. - Yeah.
给
Here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
之前有点尴尬啊
So, that was a little weird earlier, huh?
-什么 -我是说威尔
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表