剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- Why is that fucked up? - You know, she never liked Audrey.
现在奥黛丽不在了 她又回来了
Now Audrey's out of the picture, she's back.
我觉得有点没品
Feels a little fucked up to me.
我其实觉得她不喜欢奥黛丽这事 跟她回来没什么关系
I actually don't think her hating Audrey has anything to do with her return.
实际上 她约我出去喝咖啡的时候 根本不知道我们离婚了
She actually didn't even know that we were divorced when she asked me out to coffee.
等等 回到刚刚说的 哪个小妞这么恨我的妹妹
Wait, go back. Who's this chick that hates my sister so much?
她是我的一个朋友 而且我前妻奥黛丽不是你的妹妹
She's a friend of mine. And also, Audrey, my ex-wife, not your sister.
而是你的继妹
She's your stepsister.
而且据我所知 你父母结婚的时候
And as far as I know, your parents got married when you were, like,
你都快高中毕业了 所以你们关系这么好真奇怪
almost out of high school, so it's pretty weird how close you are.
还有 你不必待在这里的
Also, you don't have to be here.
酒吧由我们经营 你是投资者
We run the bar. You're an investor.
你可以待在家里 把塞斯格林的非同质化代币骗光
You can stay home and defraud Seth Green out of NFTs, okay?
-听着 我明白这是怎么回事 -什么
- Look, I get what's happening here. - What?
-异性不能做朋友 -简直胡说八道
- You can't be friends with a girl. - That is absolutely not true.
《当哈利遇见莎莉》 这整部电影都致力于证明
The whole movie When Harry Met Sally is dedicated to proving
异性可以成为朋友
the fact that you can be friends with a woman.
不 威尔 这是坏例子 哈利娶了莎莉
No, Will. That's a bad example. Harry marries Sally.
-他们上♥床♥了 不算朋友 -没错
- They fuck. They're not friends. - Fact.
这部电影应该叫《当哈利上了莎莉》
That movie should be called When Harry Fucked Sally.
男人只能和不性感的女人做朋友 毫无疑问的
You can only be friends with a woman if she's not hot. Double fact.
瞎说八道
That is not true.
-我不是这么说的 没这么说 -不 兄弟们 我赞同威尔
- That's not what I said. Didn't say that. - No. Fellas, I agree with Will.
因为我和我阿姨是最好的朋友 而她魅力十足
Because I'm best friends with my aunt, and she's a perfect ten.
-很好 -听见没
- Nice. - There you go.
我见过你阿姨 她确实很火♥辣♥ 没错
I have met your aunt, and she is hot. Fact.
-真恶心 -是 很奇怪 不管怎样
- That's yucky. - Yeah, it's weird. Anyways.
你觉得她会来吗
So, do you think she's gonna come or what?
不 我觉得她不会来 她住在卡尔弗市
No. I do not think she'll come. She lives in Culver City.
她有三个还是九个孩子
She has three or nine children.
老实说 我不记得了
I can't remember, honestly,
但在后勤方面 她要过来太难了
but it'll be logistically too hard for her to pull off.
我只是出于礼貌邀请她
I just invited her to be polite.
从她的身材可看不出来 不错
Couldn't tell with that body. Good for her.
我不觉得你能仅仅从一个人的外表
I don't think you can tell how many kids someone has
就能判断出他有多少孩子
just from the way their body looks.
我是说 你们想想白蚁女王
I mean, consider for a moment, the termite queen.
光看着它 你不会知道它有成千上万的后代
You wouldn't know by looking at it that it has thousands and thousands of offspring.
奥马尔 我觉得要把你调到后厨去
Think we're gonna move you to the back of the house, Omar.
(贝克曼学校)
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
妈妈 别跟着我了
Mommy, don't come with me.
-你说什么 -我不再是个小宝宝了
- What? - I'm not a baby anymore.
我上幼儿园了 你不必和我一起过去
I'm in kindergarten. You don't have to come with me.
我知道 但我喜欢陪你走去教室
I know, but I love to walk you to your classroom--
待在这里
Stay.
好了
Okay.
我忘带水瓶了
I forgot my water bottle.
(接送区)
太好了
Yes!
这和果汁盒一样对他都不好
Like it's any worse for him than a juice box.
你看到刚才发生的事了吗
Did you see what just happened?
梅芙不想让我送她去教室了
Maeve didn't want me to walk her to her classroom anymore.
你们有过一段美好过去
You had a good run.
只是太突然了
It's just so abrupt.
过去的13年里 我一直是全职妈妈
I've been a full-time mom for the past 13 years,
现在甚至没人愿意 被看到和我一起待在校园里
and now no one even wants to be seen with me on the schoolyard.
我愿意
I do.
是啊 你知道吗 我还以为
Yeah, I thought I'd feel relieved
梅芙终于上幼儿园时我就能松口气了
when Maeve finally went to kindergarten, you know?
能有一点自己的时间
Have some time to myself.
洗个澡 做顿沙拉
Have a shower. Make a salad.
你永远不会做沙拉的
You were never gonna make a salad.
现在我觉得所有人都在看着我 问我说
And now I feel like everybody's just looking at me, going,
“你的余生要做什么 ”
"What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?"
不...没人在看我们 我们是隐形人
No, no. No one is looking at us. We're invisible.
我们是...中年妇女 看着
We're-- We're middle-aged women. Watch.
嗨 早上好啊 男士们 怎样...
Hi. Morning, guys. How was the--
-看不见 -这是中年危机
- No. - This is a midlife crisis.
这就是女人经历中年危机的样子
This is how a woman experiences a midlife crisis.
你知道我觉得你该做什么吗
You know what I'm thinking you should do?
-请别说出来 -易集
- Please don't say it. - Etsy.
-我曾是律师 我有法律学位 -我总是忘记这点
- I was a lawyer. I have a law degree. - I always forget that.
还记得我跟你说 我和一位老朋友叙旧了吗
Remember how I told you I was catching up with that old friend of mine?
他问我做什么工作 我给他看了孩子们的照片
He asked me what I did, and I showed him a picture of my kids.
-好残酷 -对吧
- Brutal. - Right?
他飞速逃离我 我不怪他
He couldn't get away from me fast enough. And I don't blame him.
老实说 他像个搞酒吧的时尚潮人
Honestly, he's, like, this hipster, brewpub, kind of fashion guy,
而我像个...
and I'm, like, a...
他要在他位于艺术区的酒吧举办一个派对
He's hosting a party at his bar in the Arts District.
我们应该去
We should go!
什么 不去...不适合我们这样的人
What? No, no. No, it's not for people like us.
也许我能遇到某人呢 我都好久没性生活了
Maybe I'll meet somebody. I have had such a long dry spell.
是啊 你会在那种地方遇到某人
Yeah, that's where you're gonna meet someone.
但你在市中心的酒吧里能遇见谁
But who are you gonna meet at a downtown brewpub?
-希亚拉博夫 -又来 还对希亚拉博夫念念不忘呢
- Shia LaBeouf. - Again? Still with the Shia LaBeouf?
抱歉 我只是碰巧喜欢 易怒 疯狂的小个子男人
I'm sorry. I just happen to like them small and angry and crazy.
而且你知道他很擅长做♥爱♥
And you know he's good at fucking.
对 你知道的
- No. - No, you know that he is.
走吧 我们去参加派对 管他呢
Come on. Let's just go to the party. Who cares?
这可能是我们死前的最后一次派对
This could be the last party before we die.
-这点我无法反驳 -对
- Can't argue with that. - No.
拜
Bye.
-天啊 男士们 拜 -拜
- Oh, my God. Bye, guys! - Bye.
-接孩子时见 -拜
- See you at pickup. - Bye.
-偷他们吗 我在呢 -好呀 很乐意
- Pickpocket them, huh? I'm here. - Yes! Happily.
-是 我在这 -看不见我吗
- Yeah. I'm here. - Can't you see me?
-看不见吗 -我在呢 看不见
- You don't see this? You don't see this? - I'm here. You don't see this?
我看上去还行吗
Do I look okay?
我觉得自己穿得像个熟龄欲♥女♥ 不过是豹纹的
I feel I dress like a literal cougar. Like, it's leopard though.
-我看着像不像饥不择食的离婚女 -不像 你看起来很棒
- I mean, do I look divorced and desperate? - No, you look great.
我的天啊 这里每个人都和弗朗西丝同龄
Oh, holy shit! Everyone here is Frances's age.
天啊 那个人是只穿了T恤 没穿裤子吗 现在流行这样穿
Oh, my God. Is that guy wearing a T-shirt and no pants? Is that cool now?
别问我 我和你一样一无所知
Don't ask me. I know as nothing as you.
我跟你说啊
Well, I'll tell you this.
我们也许不再年轻了
We may not be young,
但我们有这些贱♥人♥没有的生活经历
but we have life experience that none of these bitches have.
是呀 比如...怎么用襁褓包婴儿
Oh, yeah. Like-- Like how to swaddle a newborn.
-好的 是 -对吧
- Okay. Yeah. - Right?
我这么跟你说吧 我们的信用比这里任何人的都好
I'll tell you this much. We got better credit than anybody in here.
-更好的信用 -信用
- Better credit! - Credit!
-更好的信用... -更好的信用...
- Better credit, better credit - Better credit, better credit
更好的信用...
Better credit...
对我们的存在感到抱歉
Sorry for existing.
我只是...感觉会很尴尬 我不知道
I just-- This feels like it's gonna be awkward. I don't know.
我们可以直接走
We could just go.
不如我们离开这里 去别处
Why don't we go and go somewhere else
-喝杯小酒... -好吧 是 没问题
- and get a glass of wine-- - Okay, yeah. Sure.
-嘿 -嗨...
- Hey! - Hi-- Hi!
天啊 他看见我了 嗨...
Oh, my God. He saw me. Hi! Hi!
我不想在这里...
I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be here.
-嗨 嘿 -嘿 你来啦
- Hi. Hey! - Hey! You made it.
-是啊 恭喜了 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah. Congrats. - Good to see you.
-非常感谢 是 嘿 -是 不用谢 这是凯蒂
- Thank you so much. Yeah. Hey. - Yeah, of course. This is Katie.
-嗨... -凯蒂 威尔 安迪
- Hi. Hi. - Katie, Will. Andy.
-嗨 -凯蒂
- Hi. - Katie.
-西尔维娅 -嘿 兄弟 恭喜你们
- Sylvia. - Hey, man. Congratulations, you guys.
-这真是一个巨大成功 -好酷 太时髦了
- This is such an achievement. - So cool. It's so hip.
-谢谢... -是的
- Thank you. Thank you. - Yes.
西尔维娅 没你的支持 威尔不会做成
Will couldn't have done it without your support, Sylvia.
-好 很好 -我去...给我们拿点喝的
- Okay. Great. - I'm gonna-- I'm gonna get us some drinks.
好 听着 我不会拒绝 因为这是你的事
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表