剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I don't know what the fuck you want from me. This is your fault.
谁会站着睡着啊
Who falls asleep standing up?
-你是一头骆驼吗 -我累坏了
- What are you, a fucking camel? - I'm exhausted!
打个盹 喝杯玛奇朵 这破公♥司♥里肯定有Keurig胶囊咖啡机
Take nap! Drink a macchiato! There's gotta be a Keurig in this motherfucker.
咖啡喝多了会令我疲惫
Too much coffee makes me tired.
-咖啡才不会 -会的
- Coffee does not make you tired. - It does!
你总是这么说 这不是事实
You always say it makes you tired. That's not true!
-对我来说就是 -那好
- It is for me. - Well,
我不知道跟你说什么 这很糟
I don't know what to tell you. This is bad.
-你害我摊上这破事 -我要被炒掉了
- You dragged me into this shit! - I'm gonna get fired.
我刚上一天班就要被炒掉了
I'm gonna lose a job I've had for one day.
好吧 我知道如何修补 但你不会喜欢的
Okay. I know how to fix this, but you're not gonna like it.
-什么 你怎么修补 -奥黛丽
- What? How are you gonna do it? - Audrey.
奥黛丽 她是个废物嬉皮士 她是艺术“顾问”
Audrey? She's a useless hipster. She's an art "consultant."
我们需要独行侠 疯子 天才
We need a maverick. A wild man. A genius.
-我们需要找个能修补画的人 -她人脉广 好吗
- We need someone who can fix it. - She knows a lot of people, okay?
她能修好
She can fix this.
-你到底要不要她帮忙 -要 你们还有联♥系♥吗
- Do you want her help or not? - Yes. Are you guys talking?
有 在重归于好
Yeah. You know. Re-Rebuilding bridges.
-你们在上♥床♥ -不 你到底要不要...
- You fucking? - No! Do you want me to--
-你到底要不要我帮忙 -当然...好的 行 当然要
- Do you want her help or not? - Sure. Sure. Okay, fine. Yes, sure.
老天
Good Lord.
-这一带真棒 -是
- This is a nice neighborhood. - Yeah.
-学区一定很好 -别当势利眼
- Must be a good school district. - Don't be a snob.
那边有个人在自己的公♥寓♥里卖♥♥龙虾卷
There's a guy that sells lobster rolls out of his apartment over there.
-为什么 -非常好吃 还有等候清单呢
- Why? - They're good. There's a waiting list.
-现在我也想吃了 -看吧
- Well, now I want one. - See?
如果你发现自己处于 利安尼逊的《飓风营救》那种处境
If you ever find yourself in a Liam Neeson Taken scenario, come here.
天啊 奥黛丽现在有Porsche了
Oh, my. Audrey has a Porsche now?
我们离婚后 她的生活越来越好
Since we got divorced, her life just gets better and better.
她看起来像丹尼尔克雷格
She looks like Daniel Craig.
《速度与激♥情♥》里的反派
The villain in a Fast and Furious movie.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-嗨 -怎么样
- Hi. - How's it going?
-天啊 -很不错
- Wow. - It's great.
-你真美 -谢谢
- You look incredible. - Thank you.
奥黛丽 非常感谢
Thank you so much, Audrey.
-你真是救命了 谢谢 -西尔维娅 不客气
- You're such a lifesaver. Thank you. - Sylvia. Yeah, of course.
哪有艺术品修复师会在大半夜工作啊
So, what kind of art restorer works at midnight?
格雷戈里很有才华
Well, Gregory is super talented.
他只是还没成功 他会修复油画
He just hasn't broken through yet, so he restores paintings.
即便如此 他只帮熟人
And even then, only as a favor.
我想说的是 他挺挑剔的
Guess what I'm saying is he can be a bit prickly.
我谨记在心
Duly noted.
-还有 他的名号♥是罗特罗爵士 -当然
- Also, he goes by Lord Rotero. - Of course he does.
-是 -嗨 是我
- Yeah. - Hi, it's me.
是这样 鉴于罗特罗爵士的性格
You know, given Lord Rotero's disposition,
也许西尔维娅应该待在这里等着
maybe Sylvia should stay out here and chill?
-是的 -对 就在这里等吧
- Yes. - Yeah. Maybe just chill out here.
你们在说什么 我擅长沟通
What are you talking about? This is my thing.
听着 我不知道怎么说才不会冒犯到你
Look, I don't know how to say this in a way that's not insulting.
我担心你不够酷 你会把这件事搞砸
I'm worried you're not cool enough. You're gonna fuck this up.
叫做罗特罗爵士的人就酷了
And somebody with the name Lord Rotero is considered cool?
-是的 超酷 非常酷 -是的 非常酷
- Oh, yes. S-Super cool. Very cool. - Yes. Very.
-你知道我很酷的 -现在你只是...
- You know that I'm cool. - Right now, you just--
-你看起来没那么酷 -我很酷
- You don't look that cool. - I'm cool.
-好吧 你很酷 -我跟你说 我能融入任何场合
- Okay, you're cool. - You know what? I fit in anywhere.
-你说得对 超酷 -他会喜欢我的
- You're right. Super cool. - He's gonna love me.
要不要把Porsche的顶棚盖起来
Do you wanna put the top on your Porsche up?
-为什么 -问得好
- Why would I do that? - Good question, you know.
天啊 真酷
Wow. This is fucking cool.
-不要碰任何东西 放那边吧 -天啊 了不起 好
- Don't touch anything. Set it there. - Wow. Amazing. Yeah.
真厉害 哇
Awesome. Wow.
罗特罗爵士 你好
Lord Rotero. Hello!
你气色真好
You look good.
好 看看要修复的画吧
All right, let's see what we dealing with.
天啊
Wow.
我已经放低期待了 但这是一幅企业里的烂画
My expectations were low, but this is a real piece of corporate crap.
我唯一喜欢的一点就是它被弄坏了
Only thing I like about it is the damage.
Wite-Out是我弄的 对 谢谢
I did the Wite-Out. So, yeah, thanks.
你能帮我们修好吗
So, do you think you can help us?
能 我非常清楚这种画的感觉
Yeah. I know the exact vibe of this type of thing.
我刚入行的时候
When I was starting out,
我在一家高级会计师事务所的大厅里 画了一幅壁画
I painted a mural in a lobby of this fancy accounting firm
楼层高得要命 在世纪城 弄得我整个人都不好了
on the millionth floor in Century City. Made me physically ill.
当然了 你的身体在抗拒企业的毒害
Of course it did. Your body was rejecting the corporate poison.
非常有同感 我的生意伙伴总是在推行
I totally feel you. My business partners are always pushing
该死的企业议程 糟透了 是的 哥们 我支持你
this fucking corporate agenda and it sucks. So, yeah, man. I'm with you.
-好哥们 -好哥们
- My man. - My man.
好哥们
My man.
-你觉得大概需要多久 -大概五小时
- How much time do you think you'll need? - About five hours.
-五小时 -一个小时用来画这个人的脸
- Five hours. - One hour to paint the man's face.
然后四个小时用来抹去他的人性 好让他看起来像个律师
Then four hours to take the humanity out of him, so he looks like a lawyer.
现在我看着这幅画
Now that I'm looking at this,
我在想 也许我不会完全临摹
I'm thinking maybe I don't copy it exactly.
也许我会令画一幅画 作为对这幅画的评论
Maybe I make something that's commenting on this painting.
罗特罗爵士的原创 天啊 太好了...
An original Lord Rotero? Oh, my God. Yes! Yes!
我也许会加以二次创作
I'm thinking maybe I'll recreate it
但是让他的手里拿着现金 或给他戴一顶MAGA的帽子
but have his hands holding cash or put him in a MAGA hat.
太棒了 也许把他的牙画成子弹
That's fucking dope. Maybe his teeth are bullets.
-无尾熊 -我觉得这...听起来很适合
- Koalas. - Well, I think that that-that sounds great
挂在画廊里
to hang in a gallery,
无意冒犯 但这次我们真的 只想复♥制♥这幅画 仅此而已
all due respect, but this, we just really wanna replicate the painting. That's it.
这会令画更有趣 我在东京看了一个草间弥生的回顾展
This could be kicking it up a notch. I saw this Kusama retrospective in Tokyo.
我们可以用LED灯做个无限房♥间
We could do an infinity room with LED lights,
但聚焦在这个混♥蛋♥的...
but just zoom in right on this motherfucker's f--
-脸上 好哥们 -是的 好哥们
- Face! My man. - Yes, my man.
-我有个很好的光源 -不 各位
- I have a great lighting source-- - No! Guys!
-是吗 好 -各位 拜托 这事很严肃
- Yeah? Okay. - Guys! Please, this is serious!
我们只是要把他的脸还原
We just gotta make his face look like his face!
我...不想丢掉工作 所以我们才来的
I-I-I don't wanna lose my job. That's why we're here.
请把他的脸还原就好 仅此而已
Please just make his face look like his face again. That's it.
她真扫兴
She a narc.
我觉得你们俩都应该去外面等
I think you both should just wait outside.
-要拿走吧 -画留下 到外面去
- Should we take it? - Leave the painting. Just go outside.
抱歉 奥黛丽的微笑惹到我了 她真是居高临下
I'm sorry. Audrey's smile just set me off. She's just so condescending.
是 事情闹成这样都怪她的微笑
Yeah, her smile is what made that go wrong.
能搞定吗
Is this gonna be okay?
-我该怎么办 -我不知道能否搞定
- What am I gonna do? - I don't know if it'll be okay.
你用尽了全力来把这件事搞砸
You did everything in your power to make that not okay.
你根本没帮上忙
You weren't much help!
我想要一件罗特罗爵士的原创作品 那可值钱了 唷
I wanted a Lord Rotero original. That's shit's worth fucking cash, yo!
我不酷 抱歉
I'm not cool. I'm sorry.
-你说得对 -你不酷
- You're right. - You're not.
在这个特定的情况下不酷 但其他时候
Not in this specific context, but in some other contexts,
我还是很酷的
you know, I am considered pretty cool.
好 我把他安抚好了 他会搞定的
Okay. I settled him down, and he's gonna do it.
-你怎么做到的 -不重要
- What did you do? - It doesn't matter.
等等 你怎么做到的
Wait, how did you do that?
-我没上他 老天 -嘿 我也没暗示说你上了啊
- I didn't fuck him. Jesus. - Hey, I wasn't suggesting you did it.
如果你上了 那也是你的权利
If you did, that's your prerogative.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 你能替我向雷吉道歉吗
By the way, can you tell Reggie that I'm sorry
-我今晚无法参加派对了 -什么派对
- but I won't make it to the party tonight? - What party?
-该死 你不知道吧 -什么派对
- Oh, shit. You don't know, do you? - What party?
我哥哥有时候真是个混♥蛋♥
My brother can be such an asshole sometimes.
同父异母的哥哥 恶心 什么派对
Stepbrother. What party?
哥们 这里是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here, man?
我们要推出一款新的酒精康普茶 也许会叫“Daa Booch”
We're starting a hard kombucha line called Daa Booch, probably.
-名字还在讨论 -“我们”
- Still workshopping that. -"We"?
-我和雷吉 -酷
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表