剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
They told me there were plugs up here so I figured I'd bring it up.
是啊 也可以
Yeah, might as well.
问题解决
Problem solved!
带笔记本电脑的线了
Did you bring a laptop cord?
没有 我的玉米片呢 我点了玉米片
No. Where are my nachos? I ordered nachos.
-你点的哪种 -带所有配料的
- How'd you order 'em? - Fully loaded.
和我想得一样
That's what I thought.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
全体起立
All rise.
女士们 先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
本庭现在判你服刑两年半 在克拉克...
This court now sentences you to two and a half years in the Clark--
下一♥期♥《法庭直播》 一位三个孩子的母亲起诉了她的母校
Next on Courtroom Live, a mother of three sues her alma mater
因为她的工作机会...
when career opportunities th--
你不能让我离开Dupont 那案子是我带进来的
You can't just take me off Dupont, I brought that case in.
我不是什么普通的律师 我是合伙人...
I'm not just some associate, I'm a partner. I'm a partner!
(嘿 威尔 在忙什么呢 )
我不觉得有什么不妥 我和孩子们都喜欢强尼66
I don't see what the problem is. My kids and I love Johnny 66.
这完全不能让我好受点
That does not make me feel better at all.
本来就不是为了让你好受点
Well, it's not meant to make you feel better.
-是为了让孩子感觉更好 -为什么在这里见面
- It's meant to make our kids feel better. - Why did we meet here?
这是市中心最烂的地方
This is the lamest part of downtown.
我真的很饿 我还渴望
You know, I was just really hungry. And I also have this desire
被老爷车和对过去美国的怀旧之情
to be surrounded by classic cars and old American nostalgia
那时的美国远比现在要好
from when this country was a better place.
我找到了同时满足这两种欲望的方法 看
I found a way to reconcile those two desires. Look.
(强尼66酒吧和烧烤)
不 不去这里 不要...我不进去
No, not here. No, no, no, no, I'm not going.
不 这附近有很多更好吃的地方
No, there's so many better places to eat around here.
-不要太死板 走吧... -别这样 别强迫我进去
- Don't be a square. Come on. Come on. - Come on, don't do that.
我不能让人看见我去这种地方
I can't be seen going into a place like this.
-你们好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
请给我一张两人桌
Table for two, please.
服务员会在一分钟内把你们的桌子准备好
Well, your pit crew will have your table ready in one minute and counting.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你居然喜欢这个地方 这是我对你最不了解的一点
The fact that you like this place is the most unknowable thing about you.
我很喜欢这里
I love this place.
为什么把罗莎帕克斯和三个喝奶昔的女孩
Now, why do we have Rosa Parks on the wall
一起挂在墙上 上面还有阿道夫希♥特♥勒♥设计的汽车
next to three girls drinking milkshakes, above a car Adolf Hitler designed?
这是你的国家 你解释一下
It's your country. You explain it.
至少她在餐厅前面
Least she's at the front of the restaurant.
这家伙是谁
Who's this fucking guy?
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
他是强尼66的创始人和梦想家
That's the founder and visionary of Johnny 66.
-是强尼雷夫 -那不是真名
- It's Johnny Rev. - That's not a real name.
如果是真名 那真是个奇迹
If it was, that would be truly miraculous.
他其实是个很有趣的人
He is actually a very interesting guy.
很睿智 我听了 他在NPR广播电台上的采访
He's very smart. I heard him interviewed on NPR.
他们认为他是一个颠覆者
They consider him a disrupter.
听着 他在颠覆那些 吃了他家洋葱圈人的肠胃
Look he's disrupting people's buttholes after they eat his onion rings.
听着 你可以向他学习
Listen, you could learn from him.
学什么 如何成为 人类和美黑床的混血儿
What? How to become a hybrid of a human and a tanning bed?
如何经营一个受人喜爱的成功企业
How to run a beloved and successful business.
说实话 这地方烂透了 我不想跟它有任何关系
Honestly, this place fucking sucks, and I want nothing to do with it.
这可真酷
That was cool.
-请跟我来 -谢谢 我喜欢你的发型
- Follow me. - Thank you, I love your hair.
-他们让我这样盘起头发 -很好
- They make me do this. - That's great.
周边产品
Merch.
人们真的会买♥♥这些破玩意吗
Do people actually buy this shit?
去看一下
Just have a little look.
有多少首杜沃普摇滚乐的歌♥
How many doo-wop songs are there?
如果你仔细听歌♥词
You know, if you listen to the words carefully,
每一句讲的都是和未成年女孩发生性关系
every single one of them is about having sex with an underage girl.
这是一种很恶心的主题
It's a disgusting genre.
我很遗憾他们没有马苏里拉芝士棒
I'm so bummed they didn't have the mozzarella stick shifts.
它们太好吃了 你会喜欢的
They're so good. You would've loved them.
这个啤酒太难喝了
The beer is garbage.
你应该试试这个 叫“小车祸”的鸡尾酒 特别烈
You should try a fender blender. They're very strong.
用什么调的
What's in there?
做冰镇果汁朗姆酒的所有材料
Everything that's in a pi?a colada.
-所以这是冰镇果汁朗姆酒 -不 这是“小车祸”
- So it's a pi?a colada? - No, it's a fender blender.
-品牌推广不错 -你也想推一下
- That's good branding. - You want to get one?
-不用了 谢谢 -试试嘛
- I'm okay. Thank you. - Come on.
生日快乐...
Happy birthday Happy, happy birthday
祝你生日快乐...
Happy birthday to you
-呜呜...生日快乐 O老爹 -谢谢
- Vroom, vroom. Happy birthday, Daddy-o. - Thank you.
-小洋娃娃 爱你 -不是我的生日
- Love you, baby doll! - Not my birthday.
-不是我的生日 -谢谢 各位 他在撒谎
- Not my birthday. - Thanks, guys. He's lying.
-你自豪吗 -生日快乐
- You proud of yourself? - Happy birthday.
想知道我的生日愿望是什么 一颗陨石现在就杀了我们所有人
You know my wish? That a meteorite kills us all, right now.
我要夸一下强尼雷夫 我猜是“乔纳森革命”的简称
I'll give it to Johnny Rev, which I assume is short for "Johnathan Revolution."
这些很好吃 这些卡座坐着也很好玩
These are delicious, and these booths are very fun to sit in.
-没骗你吧 -这里的食物也很不错
- See? - And the food is pretty fucking good.
-有人改变主意了吗 -没有 一点都没
- Somebody changing their mind? - No, not at all.
我困惑了
I'm confused.
开啤酒厂的目的 不就是为了卖♥♥很多啤酒吗
Isn't the point of starting a brewery just to sell a lot of beer?
是为了卖♥♥好啤酒 我们正在这么做
The point is to sell good beer, which we are doing.
我对现在取得的成果很满意
And I'm very happy with our level of success,
我也没兴趣为了五斗米
and I have no interest in selling out to,
而向企业集团折腰
like, a giant corporate conglomerate.
这有点不合逻辑 拜托
That's a little bit illogical. Come on.
你只用做啤酒 卖♥♥啤酒
Like, you're just gonna be making beer and selling beer
可能会赚很多钱
and probably make a lot of money.
-而且... -为什么大家都如此沉迷赚钱
- And-- - Why is everyone so obsessed with money?
放轻松 别激动 亚历山大科塔齐奥科泰兹
Take it easy. Back up, Alexandria Cortazio-Cortez.
和她的名字也差太远了吧
Not even almost her name.
我觉得你没... 我觉得你只说对了她名字的三分之一
I don't think you got-- I think you got one out of three right.
好吧 这到底是怎么回事
Okay. What's really going on?
我跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna be honest with you.
我很酷
I am cool.
我是个很酷的人
I'm a cool.
-我属于很酷的那类人 -“酷”
- I'm in the cool category. -"A cool"?
-很酷的人 -单数
- I'm a cool guy. - Singular?
这地方 一点都不酷 非常俗气
This place? Not fucking cool. It's uncool.
如果你和我一样 那就太可怕了 知道吗
And if you're like me, that is terrifying. Okay?
-必须要保持酷劲... -我要保持酷劲
- You gotta stay cool. Gotta stay cool. - I gotta stay cool.
我可不能不酷
I can't not be cool.
没人说你不酷
Nobody is saying that you're not cool.
这地方会说我不酷
This place would be saying I'm not cool.
没人说你不酷
Nobody's saying you're not cool.
我只是想说 也许在我们人生的这个阶段
I'm just suggesting that maybe at this point in our lives
在我们这个年纪 也许我们不应该把注意力放在扮酷上
when we're at this age, that maybe we should focus less on being cool
而更多放在表现得与年龄相仿上
and more on acting our age.
这话像个真正差劲的人说的
Well, that was spoken like a true lamazoid.
我不能向大企业出♥卖♥♥♥公♥司♥
I just can't be a corporate sellout.
你得去跟安迪说
Well, you gotta go tell Andy.
他上的是商学院 我不知道该说什么
He went to business school. I don't know what to say.
我是律师 我和你一起去 我们会解决问题的
I'm a lawyer. I'll come with you. We'll sort it out.
-我和你一起去 -谢谢
- I'll come with you. - Thank you.
你们看起来很可笑
You guys look fucking insane.
是啊 我来告诉你为什么 我们刚去了强尼66号♥
Yeah, and I'll tell you why. We were at Johnny 66.
玩得很开心
We had a great time.
蛋糕很好吃 是一辆小车送来的
The cake was good, and it came in a little car,
但除此之外 那里糟透了
but other than that it fucking sucks there,
我们今晚不能让那人来这里
and we cannot have this guy coming here tonight,
品尝我们所有美味的啤酒 开出一个我们无法拒绝的条件
trying all of our delicious beers and making us an offer we can't refuse.
我觉得强尼66应该供应我们的啤酒
I think we should serve our beers at Johnny 66.
是的 我想完全背弃原则 然后赚钱
Yeah, I want to completely sell out and make money.
兄弟 你在开玩笑吗 你进去过强尼66的店里吗
Are you kidding me, man? Have you been inside of a Johnny 66?
我进去过 那里不好
I have. It's not good.
墙上有一幅马丁路德金的画
There was a painting on the wall of Martin Luther King
和摩登原始人一起冲浪
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表