剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我不知道 这...是不是 太像2010年的款式了
I don't know. Is this, like-- Is it too 2010?
说真的 宝贝 关键不是衣服
Seriously, babe, it is not the clothes.
没人在乎一个人在工作面试时穿什么
Nobody cares how a person is dressed in a job interview.
柯克弗莱德金很高兴能见到你
Kirk Friedkin is just, you know, excited to meet you.
男人说这话很容易
That's so easy for a man to say.
-天啊 我要被女人教育了 -是的
- Oh, boy. I'm about to get womansplained. - Yeah, you are.
我们穿衣打扮的每一个决定都被仔细审视 上到口红 下到鞋子
We get dissected for every wardrobe choice. From our shoes to our lipstick.
这个造型必须表达“果断而不武断
This has to say "assertive, but not too assertive.
坚强但不强硬 自信但不自傲”
Strong but, not too strong. Confident, but not too confident."
我做到了吗
Does this say that?
做到了 这造型就是 “年轻的安格拉默克尔”
Yes. It says, "young Angela Merkel."
-不要再说了 -拜托
- Don't say that again. - Come on!
她是全世界最强大的女人
She is the most powerful woman in the world.
我要去购物 我所有的衣服都过时了
I'm going shopping. All my clothes are old.
你应该说贝拉哈迪德的
You should've said Bella Hadid.
天啊 你在那里站多久了
Jesus. How long have you been standing there?
不知道 有一阵子了
I don't know. A while.
她太安静了
She's too quiet.
-她早晚有一天会撞见我们在上♥床♥ -我知道 几乎感觉她是故意的
- She's gonna walk in on us one day. - I know. It's almost like she wants to.
是一套西服
It's a suit.
我...
I--
这是好事
That's a good thing.
不是吗
No?
好吧 这还是一套西服
Okay. That is also a suit.
是不是太像安格拉默克尔
Is it too Angela Merkel?
没错
Totally.
那是谁
Who is that?
这是个陷阱题吧 同一套西服
This is a trick question, right? Same suit?
这一套的价格是刚才那套的四倍
This costs four times as much as the other ones.
-那你必须买♥♥另一套 -是吧
- Well, then you have to buy that one. - Right?
包括衬衣吗
Does it come with the shirt?
很帅吧
It's amazing, right?
是套西服
It's a suit.
我活该
I deserve that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
(托比 弗莱德金 邝和泽尔曼事务所)
(默克尔协议将继续生效)
西尔维娅格里夫斯
Sylvia Greeves?
在
Yes.
-这边请 -嗨
- Right this way. - Hi.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
你在这里工作多久了
And how long have you been working here?
帕拉图关系
第一季第六集
(你只活一次)
天啊 是柯克弗莱德金
Oh, my God. It's Kirk Friedkin.
-接啊 -我太害怕了
- Answer it. - I'm too scared.
接吧
Pick it up.
你好 我是西尔维娅格里夫斯 请问转接哪里
Hello, Sylvia Greeves speaking. How may I direct your call?
是 你好 柯克 很高兴见到...你能打来
Oh, yes. Hello, Kirk. Nice to see-- hear from you.
很高兴听到你的声音
Great to hear your voice.
天啊 真令人兴奋 我真的...
Wow! That's so thrilling. I'm absolutely--
非常感谢 我等不及在下周和你共事了
Thank you so much. I can't wait to work with you next week.
好的 祝好
Okay. All the best.
-我得到工作了 -恭喜
- I got the job! - Congratulations!
-我真为你自豪 -谢谢
- I'm so proud of you! - Thank you!
我羡慕死了 找到工作 最棒的是开始上班前的那段时间
I'm so jealous. The best part of getting a job is the time right before you start.
你不必因找工作有压力 但又不必干活
You don't have the stress of getting it, but you don't have to actually do the job.
我还不是这种状态 开始上班前 我要把很多事情安排好
Well, I'm not there yet. I have so much to organize before I even start work.
我必须找个人照顾孩子 开车接送他们
I have to find someone to look after the kids, drive them around
去报名各种课外活动
and sign them up for every after school thing, you know?
这是个巨大的转变
It's a big transition.
怎么了
What?
你会离开我 加入职场妈妈们
You're gonna leave me for the office moms,
-因为你会成为其中一员 -你怎么敢这么说 我决不会
- 'cause you'll be one of them. - How dare you. I would never.
-如果你跟我断了... -开始了
- If you break up with me... - Here we go.
我会堕落去吸海♥洛♥因♥
...I will end up on heroin.
你会发现我躺在一个破烂的建筑里 冰冷 肮脏的地上
You will find me lying in a shelled-out building on a cold, dirty floor,
-身上都是塔可贝尔包装纸 -塔可贝尔
- covered in Taco Bell wrappers. - Taco Bell.
-这个故事有美满的结局 -看来是的
- This story has a happy ending. - I guess it does.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
我是德古拉 前来赴约打炮
This is Dracula. I'm here for a booty call.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
其实不是德古拉 是威尔 怎么样 给我开门吧
Not actually Dracula. It's Will. How's it going? Wanna buzz me in?
我现在不太想见你
I'm not super psyched to see you right now.
-为什么 -提醒你一下
- Why not? - Maybe this rings a bell:
我们的关系“不算什么” 我甚至“不值得一提”
Our relationship is "nothing," and I'm "not even worth mentioning."
谁跟你说的
Who told you I said that?
我是奥马尔的朋友 所以我当初才会去你的酒吧
I'm friends with Omar. That's why I was at your bar in the first place.
你就是这样对所有朋友说我的
Is that how you talk about me with all your friends?
不 我的朋友们都知道 我有多喜欢你 有多在乎你
No, my friends know how much I like you and how much I care about you.
-那天晚上很奇怪而已 -怎么奇怪
- It was just a weird night. - Weird how?
就是我朋友在场 她很烦人
Weird in that my friend was there, and she's a pain in the ass,
而我还没有跟她说你的事
and I hadn't told her about you yet.
她
Her?
对 我朋友西尔维娅 是个老朋友了
Yeah, my friend Sylvia. She's an old friend.
她婚姻幸福 有三个孩子 好吗
She's happily married. She has three children. Okay?
哇 她真漂亮
Wow, she's really pretty.
-你怎么知道 -我在看她的IG
- How do you know that? - I'm on her Insta.
已经在看了 怎么做到的
Already? How did you do that?
她看起来像个模特
She looks like a model.
听着 我能进来和你当面谈吗 喂
Look, can I come in and we can just talk about this in person? Hello?
喂
Hello?
拜...
Bye. Bye.
-拜 旅途愉快 宝贝 -好的
- Bye. Have a great trip, babe. - I will.
-我爱你 -拜
- I love you. - Bye.
拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
别给杰西帕吃太多番薯 容易令它便秘
Don't give Jessipa too much sweet potato. It tends to back her up.
祝你开心
Have fun!
准备好入住Marriott Suites了吗
Who's ready to rock the Marriott Suites?
好 别担心 我是来当监护人的 这次旅行中有一位成年人
All right. Don't worry. I'm here to chaperone. There's one adult on the trip.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
你真幽默
You're hilarious!
这不是笑话
That was not a joke.
这真是太有意义了
I can't tell you how much it means
你会帮忙接孩子 在下午看着他们
that you're gonna help out with pick-ups and afternoons,
在我重新适应职场生活这段时间
just while I get back into the work swing of the things.
奶奶就是来帮忙的 梅芙 对吧
That's what Nana's here for. Right, Maevy?
我们会玩得很开心
And we're gonna have such a good time.
我们其实在晚餐前不让她吃这么多糖
We actually don't usually have this much sugar before dinner.
她在吃第三个棒棒糖了 只有在特殊日子才行
That's her third lollipop. But, you know, just on special occasions.
现在每天都是特殊日子了 不是吗
Well, every day's about to be a special occasion. Isn't it?
是 我们只是担心她会有蛀牙
Yeah, we're just worried about her teeth.
接她的时间是下午3点
But pick-up is 3:00 p.m.,
但拼车的队伍2点55分才开始排
but the carpool line doesn't start until 2:55.
这个海鲜饭是我用真的虾做的
This is a paella I made with real shrimp.
这是杂货店里的林曼努尔米兰达 他非常有礼貌
And this is Lin-Manuel Miranda in the grocery store. He's very polite.
我提到过的那款看孩子应用 签出密♥码♥是
And the sign-out code I mentioned on the app, Kinderlime,
6235-Greeves&
is 6235-Greeves&.
弗朗西丝 有另一个签出密♥码♥
And there's a separate sign-out code for Frances,
是清唱合唱团排练用的
for the a cappella choir rehearsal.
这是一个漂亮的草帽 可以放进行李箱
And this is a fabulous straw hat you can pack in a suitcase,
它一下子就能恢复原状
and it just pops right back.
玛拉 你要写下来吗
Are you gonna write this down, Marla?
还是希望我用电邮发给你
Or do you want me to send it to you in an e-mail?
妈妈可真爱操心
Mommy is such a worrier!
(威尔齐斯曼 请接听)
好 我马上回来
Okay. I'll be one second.
-天啊 -好 怎么了 你死了
- Oh, my God. - Yeah. What is it? Are you dead?
嗨 不是 你不是想 见我女朋友吗
Hey! No, you know how you wanted to meet my girlfriend?
-现在能来见她吗 -现在
- Can you come meet her now? - Now?
对 你多快能到酒吧
Yeah. How fast can you get to the bar?
我很忙 非常抱歉
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表