剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Charlie, you free for dinner after my speech?
红酒庄和鱼饵店的人 要和我去The Palm餐厅吃海鲜
The Winer and Finling people and I are going to The Palm for surf and turf.
我会去
I'm going.
你一定要去
You should definitely go.
亲爱的 能给我一杯加冰的尊尼获加吗
Darling, can I get a Johnnie Walker on the rocks, please?
抱歉 我不是这里的服务员
I'm sorry. I'm not a waitress here.
我搞错了 我是弗兰克谢弗
My mistake. I'm Frank Schaeffer.
我知道 我见过你无数次了
I know. I've met you like 200 times.
那是我的演讲稿
That's my speech.
我们玩个小游戏怎么样
How about we play a little game?
如果你猜三次就能说出我的名字 我就把发言稿还给你
I give you your speech back if you can remember my name in three guesses.
好
Okay.
-亲爱的 我... -谁都不许提示 不许提示...
- Sweetie. I-- - Nobody hints. No hints. No hints.
我记起来了 你是查理的老婆
I remember. You're Charlie's wife.
不 这不是名字 “查理的老婆”不是名字
No. Not a name. "Charlie's wife" is not a name.
-这算一次机会吗 -你还有两次机会猜
- Was that a guess? - You have two more guesses left.
这就像侏儒妖做的事 但很尴尬
It's like Rumpelstiltskin but very awkward.
-好了 亲爱的 我... -这很好玩 太好玩了
- Okay, sweetie. I-- - It's very funny. Very, very funny.
但我知道你叫什么 是玛尼
But I know your name. It's Marni.
不对 这名字很酷 我可以当玛尼 不是我的名字
Nope. Cool name. I could be a Marni. Not my name.
所以你只剩一次机会猜了
So you have one guess left.
好了 我们玩够了
All right, we've had our fun.
把演讲稿给我吧 因为我等下需要它
Let me take my speech back 'cause I'm gonna need it.
-不行 你还有一次机会没猜呢 -好吧
- Nope. You have one more guess. - All right.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
嘿 不许提示
Hey, no hints.
我记得你的名字
I remember your name.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
不对 是西尔维娅
Nope. It's Sylvia.
该死 她吃了 她居然给吃了
Shit. She did it. She fucking did it.
现在你该记得我是谁了
Now you're gonna remember who I am.
那是我的演讲稿
That's my speech.
她说:“现在你该记得我是谁了”
She said, "Now you'll remember who I am."
下次你就记住我的名字了
Next time you'll remember my name.
她说“下次你就记住我的名字了”
She said next time you'll remember her name.
-谢谢 -好了...
- Thank you. - Okay. All right.
给她拿一些烧烤酱
Get her some barbecue sauce.
我吃致幻蘑菇时就会用烧烤酱
When I do shrooms, I use barbecue sauce.
我去给你倒杯水
Let's get you a glass of water.
抱歉...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
太疯狂了 会让你肚子痛的
That was insane. That's gonna fuck up your tummy.
这到底怎么回事
Where did that come from?
我很抱歉...我不知道怎么回事就失控了 我突然非常生气 然后...
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I just lost it. I saw red and--
我知道弗兰克是个混♥蛋♥ 但说真的 你做得太过分了
I know that Frank is an asshole, but seriously, that was over the top.
-我知道 我... -这扇门反锁上了
- I know. I-- - This door locked behind us.
-我和你们被困在这里了 -我每天都要见那个人
- I'm trapped out here with you. - I see that guy every day.
我得去拍他的马屁 我不能得罪他
I have to kiss his ass. I have to be on his good side.
我现在得去参加他的钓鱼之旅了
I have to go on one of his fishing trips now.
多年来我一直在回避 但现在我必须这么做
I have avoided them for years, but now I have to do it.
我讨厌那个奇怪的小度假屋 里面有双层床
I hate that weird little lodge. There are bunk beds.
-我知道 抱歉 -现在我不得不去了
- I know. I'm sorry. - And now I have to do it.
真的 西尔维娅 刚是怎么回事
Truly, Sylvia, what was that about?
你为什么不告诉我凡妮莎要当合伙人了
Why didn't you just tell me that Vanessa was making partner?
为什么 我知道你没忘 宝贝
Why? I know that didn't slip your mind, babe.
因为我知道如果我告诉你 你会做出像刚才那样疯狂的举动
Because I knew if I told you, you would do something insane like you just did.
我是你丈夫 我又不是瞎子
I'm your husband. I'm not blind.
你本可以有凡妮莎那样的事业 但你选择了放弃
You could have had a career like Vanessa's but you chose not to.
我选择看着我们的孩子长大
I chose to watch our children grow up.
那些都是宝贵的岁月 我很感激 我很高兴自己这么做了
And those are precious years. I'm grateful for that. I'm glad I did it,
但这并不意味着 来到像这样的地方对我来说很轻松
but it doesn't mean that it's not hard for me to come somewhere like this.
我觉得没有安全感 看到这些老同事
I just feel insecure, and seeing all of these old colleagues
他们就把我当成一个看不见的鬼魂
and they're just treating me like I'm an invisible ghost.
好 可以 如果你想回到法律领域 你还是可以啊
Okay, fine. If you want to get back into the law, you can.
你只需要找到让你兴奋的东西
You just have to find something that excites you.
是吗 我已经离开职场13年了
Really? I've been out of the workforce for 13 years.
这对雇主来说是宝贵的财富
That's a real asset to an employer.
-这是钥匙卡的问题 所以... -好
- It's a key card situation, so... - Okay.
我不是说再就业没有门槛 但你有法律学位
I am not saying that there won't be bars to entry, but you have a law degree.
你是个很好的律师 你想做的话就能做到
You are a very good lawyer. If you want to do it, you can.
但我不仅仅是一个律师 查理
But I'm not just a lawyer, Charlie.
我还是一个妈妈 我2点要去接孩子
I'm also a mom. I have to pick up my kids at 2:00.
不 并非如此
No. Not necessarily true.
从上午9点到下午2点 有很多有回报的工作供你选择
There are plenty of rewarding jobs that you can do from 9:00 until 2:00.
是吗
Really?
不如你去告诉你老板 你打算一天工作五小时
Why don't you tell your boss you're gonna do a five-hour workday?
告诉我结果如何
Tell me how that goes.
嘿 各位 抱歉打扰了 但弗兰克的演讲马上要开始了
Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt, but Frank's about to give his speech.
你们可能不想错过
You probably don't want to miss that.
-去吧 -抱歉
- Just go. - I'm sorry.
-我们稍后再谈 -好...
- We will discuss later. - Yes, yes.
去吧 跟他走
Come on. Go with him.
不 他不想让我进去
No. He doesn't want me in there.
他想 你非常非常有魅力的丈夫 想让你进去
He does. Your very, very, very attractive husband does want you in there.
此外 你吃了那家伙的演讲稿 你得去看看他会说什么
Also, you ate that guy's fucking speech. You got to see what he says.
我的胃大概知道他的演讲稿上写了什么
I kind of know what his speech is gonna be like in my gut.
天啊 这笑话很赞
Goddamn! That's solid.
苦中作乐吧
Even in these dark times, bringing the heat.
-谢谢 兄弟 -进去吧
- Thanks, buddy. - Get in there.
等等...该死
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Fuck.
(西尔维娅 我被锁在外面了)
(你好奥黛丽琼斯发布了新的故事)
-周日早上 -我很喜欢水果
- Sunday morning. - I love fruit.
斯科恩
Skaagn.
你们有商务中心吗
Do you have a business center?
(员工扣缴证明)
(正在打印)
(幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥)
这是什么
What is that?
我的报税表 你一直要的那个
My W-4. You've been asking for it.
好
Okay.
-你知道你必须填好吧 -知道 可以把笔借给我吗
- You know you have to fill it out, right? - I do. Can I borrow your pen?
-是的 可以 给 -谢谢
- Yes, you can. Here you go. - Thank you.
-我的联邦税号♥是多少 -你应该知道的
- What is my federal tax ID number? - You should probably know that.
对 我不知道 我妈妈知道所有这些信息
Yeah. I don't know that. My mom has all that information.
我爱你妈妈
I love your mom.
我们要给强尼66号♥那人吃什么
What are we serving the Johnny 66 guy?
大概所有东西吧
Probably everything.
-酿酒大♥师♥ 你没意见吧 -没意见
- That cool with you, brewmaster? - It is.
连身裤
The jumpsuit.
-不错吧 -是 我超喜欢
- Nice, huh? - Yeah. I'm super into it.
超级酷 我们应该卖♥♥连身裤
It's super cool. We should totally sell these.
-没错 -而且也很舒服
- Fuck, yeah. - It's comfortable too.
没错 看着就很舒服
Hell yeah. It looks comfortable.
穿着它尿尿很困难 但总的来说 非常非常好
It is hard to pee in, but overall, you know, very, very nice.
-是 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
明年
Next year,
我们只是要继续...
we're just gonna keep--
我们会继续扩大规模 而且...
We're gonna keep building on that bigness, and--
我们要扩展到...
We're gonna expand to a level...
那将是下一个阶段
that'll be the next level.
宇宙弧线弯曲是向着...
You know, the arc of the universe bends toward--
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你的演讲很精彩
That was a great speech.
谢谢 西尔维娅
Thank you, Sylvia.
-真的有效 他记住了我的名字 -是
- It worked. He remembered my name. - Yeah.
他刚刚说:“谢谢 西尔维娅”
He just said, "Thank you, Sylvia."
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表