剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
戴安发来一个房♥源 看着不错 我们要不要去看看
Diane sent a listing that looks promising. Should we go check it out?
我今天不行
I can't today.
我们可以明天去 或者周末
Or we could go tomorrow, or on the weekend if you like?
是这样 我在公♥司♥忙疯了 所以
You know what? I'm really swamped at work, so...
不如你问问威尔
why don't you ask Will?
嘿 我很抱歉 在告诉你之前 先告诉了他我被炒掉的事
Hey. I am sorry that I told him I was fired before I told you.
对不起...
I am sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
我错了 宝贝 对不起...
I made a mistake. I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry!
我要道歉多少次啊
How many times do I have to say it?
好吧 如果你提高音量 那就不算道歉
Okay, if you yell, it doesn't count as an apology.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
你要这样多久
How long is this gonna go on for?
不知道 我没有水晶球
I don't know. I don't have a crystal ball.
回家吃晚饭吗
So, I'll see you at home for dinner?
也许回 也许不回
Maybe. Maybe not.
其实不对 我和弗朗西丝说了 要帮她辅♥导♥作业
Actually, no. I told Frances I would help her with her homework,
我会在9点前回家
so I'll be back no later than 9:00.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
帕拉图关系
第一季第九集
我们一定连续工作200小时了 我饿了
Well, this is easily 200 billable hours. I am hungry.
我们也许应该用一些 六分钟的休息时段去吃晚饭
We should probably spend some six minute increments having dinner.
凡妮莎 吃什么 海鲜还是牛排
Vanessa, what will it be? Surf or turf?
不知道 既然Dupont买♥♥单 我们能两种都点吗
I don't know. Since Dupont's paying for it, what if we did both?
海鲜和牛排
Surf and turf.
查理 我想你应该会在家里完成工作吧
Charlie, I assume you'll be finishing your work at home?
是这样 我今晚会留下来 和你们一起努力工作
You know what? I am gonna stay and push through with you guys tonight.
我很怀念用塑料叉子吃牛排
I miss eating steak with a plastic fork.
今天有什么特殊事件
Special occasion, anyone?
拜托 查理今晚加班 你从来不留到很晚的
Come on. We get Charlie tonight? You never stay late.
你一般会在家完成工作 就像个爱家的人
Normally you finish your work at home like someone who loves his family.
今晚不一样了
Well, not tonight.
好耶
Oh, yeah!
赞同...兄弟
Preach. Preach, brother.
深夜查理 我喜欢
Late-night Charlie. I love it.
我跟你们说 我甚至不在乎 她丢了工作 世事无常嘛
You know what? I don't even care that she lost her job. Shit happens.
问题是她没有先告诉你
The problem is that she didn't tell you first.
一个男人不该从相簿里得知这种事
A guy shouldn't learn something like that from his photo library.
低级错误
Rookie mistake.
道格只要一出差 我就每15分钟看一次照片
Whenever Doug travels for work, I check my photos every 15 minutes.
-是吗 -小心点没坏处
- Really? - Can't be too careful.
我说 算了
You know what? Screw it.
-深夜查理 好的 各位 -我得去见一个...就说是“朋友”吧
Late-night Charlie. All right, guys. I gotta go meet a-- Let's say "friend."
失陪了
Excuse me.
瞧瞧你 回归自然了啊
Look at you. You are an animal, huh?
好吧 我的节日礼品酒喝完了
Okay. That's it for my holiday gift wine.
-你这里有喝的吗 -我跟你说
- You got anything around here? - You know what?
我有一瓶为特殊事件留的苏格兰威士忌
I have a bottle of display Scotch.
-好 这还差不多 -好 对 不错
- Okay. Now we're talking. - Okay. Yes. Very nice.
给我来点
May I?
模仿弗兰克
Do Frank.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-他谁的名字都记不住 -没错
- He doesn't know anyone's name. - No.
艾伯特的办公室里有苏格兰威士忌 他从来都不喝
Albert has Scotch in his office. He never touches it.
很像艾伯特的作风
That is so Albert.
我们去偷过来
Should we steal it?
-你好坏 -是吗
- You're so bad. - Yeah?
-你好坏 我们走 -动手 深夜查理
- You're so bad. Let's go. - Let's do it. Late-night Charlie.
好坏
So bad.
艾伯特真好
Albert's cool.
快走
Go.
很好听 这里就是...
That's really good. This is where it gets--
不 等等 我现在是唱片骑师
No. Wait. I'm the deejay now.
-行 好吧 -我现在是唱片骑师 好吗
- Okay. All right. - I'm the deejay now. Okay?
好耶
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah.
天啊 好
Oh, my God. Yeah.
好爽
Yeah.
-我也许应该...我该走了 对 -我...我也是
- I should prob-- I should go. Yeah. - I-- me too.
-我该走了 -是
- I should go. - Yes.
你跳了热身舞 那是什么舞
You were dirty dancing? What is that?
有点像电影里的舞
Sort of, like, dancing from the movie.
什...你是说电影《辣身舞》
Wha-- You mean the movie Dirty Dancing?
我只是说这个舞不合适 我很后悔
I'm just saying it was inappropriate, and I regret it.
-跳给我看看 -不必了吧
- Well, show me what you did. - That's okay.
不 我其实想知道到底发生了什么
No. I actually, I would like to know what happened.
给我还原一下
Take me there.
我当时有点醉 我不太记得了
I was a little drunk. I don't really remember.
什么 你在公♥司♥喝醉
What? You were drunk at work?
是 我们在公♥司♥里有点酒 斯图尔特也在
Ye-- We had a little to drink at work. Stewart was there.
什么 他也跳辣身舞 什么意思
What? Was he dirty dancing too? What do you mean?
不 他那时已经走了
No, he had left by that time.
我想看看你具体是怎么跳的
I would like to see exactly what you did.
你要不要我播放 《我度过了一生中最美好的时光》
Would you like me to put the song, "I've Had the Time of My Life" on?
这样能帮你想起来吗
Would that help you remember?
其实不是那首歌♥
It actually wasn't that song.
那是哪首
What song was it?
《红色红酒》
"Red Red Wine."
- UB40乐队的 -是
- UB40? - Yep.
你认真的 天啊
UB-serious? Oh, my God.
我尴尬得起了一身鸡皮疙瘩 天啊
I just got full body chills from embarrassment for you. Wow.
我们还隔着衣服干做了八到十秒
We also dry humped for eight to ten seconds.
-什么 -我...
- What? - I--
-我的...你吻她了吗 -没有
- Oh, my-- Did you kiss her? - No.
-你爱她吗 -不爱
- Do you love her? - No.
你们互相暗恋
Were you guys harboring secret feelings for one another?
绝对不是 我不喜欢凡妮莎 她太无趣
Absolutely not. I have no feelings for Vanessa. She's so boring.
这并不能让我感觉好些 她有四个孩子
That doesn't make me feel any better. She's got four kids.
她就像个生育机器 她可能已经怀上你的双胞胎了
She's like a fertility factory. She's probably pregnant with your twins already.
绝对没有 我离射还早着呢
Absolutely not. I was nowhere even near ejaculation.
别说这个字 太恶心...住嘴
Don't say that word. That's disgus-- Stop talking.
所以你们就隔着衣服快速干做 什么玩意 太没品味了
So, you just had, like, a quick dry hump? What? That's so tacky.
我觉得我可能是故意报复
I think maybe I was acting out
因为你最近和威尔在一起的时间很多
because of all the time you've been spending with Will.
是我的错了 太会操纵人了
It's my fault? That's so manipulative.
我不是想给自己的行为找借口
I'm not trying to excuse my behavior.
我只是想告诉你我最近的感受 我非常抱...
I just want you to know how I've been feeling. I am so sor--
绝对不许过来 待在那边
Absolutely not! Stay back there.
抱歉 是 当然 对不起 我...
Sorry. Yes, of course. Sorry. I'll just--
凡妮莎 她那么无趣 没有幽默感 她没有个性
Vanessa. She's so dull and humorless. She's like wallpaper.
我能睡在这里吗
Is it okay if I come and sleep here?
好 快...
Okay. Zip, zip.
-嗨 -早
- Hi. - Morning.
-早 妈 -嗨
- Morning, Mommy. - Hi.
-早 -孩子们吃饱 穿好衣服了
- Morning. - Kids are fed and dressed,
头发梳好了 我去送他们上学
and their hair is brushed. I'm gonna drop them off.
我也会接他们放学
I'm also gonna pick them up.
我给你做了水煮蛋 在厨房♥里
I made you poached eggs. They're in the kitchen.
如果已经凉了 我很乐意给你煮新的
If they're cold, I'm happy to make you new ones.
是
Yeah.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
这是燕麦牛奶拿铁
This is oat milk latte.
如果凉了 我可以给你再点一杯
If it's cold, I can order you another one.
-没事 -好 你今天要做什么
- I'm good. - Good. What are you gonna do today?
我想做什么就做什么
I think whatever I want.
好 是 真好
Good. Yeah, great.
-拜 孩子们 -拜
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
妈妈为什么用那种眼神看你 你干了什么坏事吗
Why is Mommy looking at you like that? Did you do something bad?
没有 好了 快走吧
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表