剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I'm not sure that Shelby's gonna make it through the night
因为她才五岁 从来不曾在别人家过夜
because she's five, and she's never slept over at anyone's house before.
我想我要去睡了 以防我在凌晨2点被吵醒
So, I think I'll probably hit the hay. In case I get woken up at 2:00 a.m.
我是不是该走了 我没意识到现在已经是 睡觉时间了 因为才9点23分 但是...
Should I get going? I didn't realize it was bedtime 'cause it's 09:23, but--
不 你应该留下过夜
No, you should just stay the night.
是吧 没问题吧
Yeah? Is that cool?
-没问题 -我不想太打扰 但是...
- Cool. - I don't wanna impose or anything, but--
没事 反正你得等趾甲干
No, I mean, your nails have to dry anyway.
-确实 -对
- My nails do have to dry. - Yeah.
我可不想把趾甲碰花了 我费了好大力气呢
I would hate to ruin them, I worked pretty hard.
没问题 嘿 西尔维娅 你来吗
Sure, okay. Hey, Sylvia, are you coming?
好吧 我去拿空气床垫
Okay. I'll grab the air mattress then.
我不会点击那个的 但我会点 Brandy Melville的大型展示视频
I'm not clicking on that, but I will click on the Brandy Melville mega-haul.
天啊 我认识那个女生
Oh, my God. I know that girl.
我很喜欢那件上衣 我会穿
I actually like that shirt. I would wear that.
-我一直在找呢 -很好看
- I've been looking for that. - It's actually cute.
还有绿色的
It comes in green as well--
天啊 你能等我们看完 Brandy展示后再打气吗
Oh, my God. Can you wait until after we've watched this Brandy haul to do that?
-她似乎很自私 -是 我...不喜欢她
- She seems pretty self-centered. - Yeah. I don't-- I'm not loving her.
我...也购物
I can-- I go shopping too,
我不会每次都发到YouTube上去
I don't post it on YouTube every fucking time.
点这里 “NASA为什么 不想让你知道地球是平的”
Click on that. "Why NASA doesn't want you to know the earth is flat."
对 我爸大力支持地平说
Yeah, my dad's all about that.
是 他有些很有说服力的论点
Yeah, he has some pretty convincing arguments.
-他也会发帖说此事 -对
- He posts about it too. - Yeah.
听起来像是你在给胳膊手♥淫♥
Sounds like you're jerking off your arms over there.
别干扰女人擦乳液
Leave a woman to her creams.
非常感谢你邀请我参加今晚的睡衣派对
Thank you so much for inviting me to this slumber party.
我现在的心情好多了 若是一整天独自一人可做不到
I'm in such a better mood than I would've been if I was alone all day.
对 这就是从不孤独的好处
Yeah, that's the thing about never being alone.
你就没时间胡思乱想
You just never have time to feel anything.
-听起来很棒啊 -好
- That sounds amazing. - Good.
你有没有考虑过彻底离开幸运便士
Do you ever think about leaving Lucky Penny, like, for real?
似乎你和那些家伙很合不来
It just seems like you and those guys, you really do not see eye to eye.
有 我虽然很讨厌酒吧生意方面的事务
Yeah. You know, as much as I hate the business side of it,
但我太喜欢酿啤酒了 我不知道我还能做什么
I just like making beer too much. I don't know what else I would do.
- Doritosaurus - Doritosaurus
- Doritosaurus. - Doritosaurus.
我不知道你为什么想搬家 这个房♥子太棒了
I don't know why you wanna move. This house is awesome.
我们五口人住这里太挤了
It's way too small for the five of us.
你有一整个车♥库♥都完全不用
You've got a garage back there you're not even using.
车♥库♥里很恶心 就像个制毒工厂
It's gross back there. It's like a meth lab.
我去过的大多数制毒工厂 都干净得一尘不染
Most meth labs I've been to have been impeccably clean.
我们家这个很恶心
Well, ours is disgusting.
我们买♥♥了这房♥子以后就再也没碰过
We bought this house, and we just never touched it again.
你可以把它改成添加住所
You could turn it into an ADU, like an additional dwelling unit.
比如小客房♥之类的
You know, like a little guesthouse kinda thing.
我们不想招待客人
We don't want guests.
我们只想要一间额外的卧室 洗手间
We just want another bedroom and another bathroom.
那里正好可以加建这两样
That's exactly what you could put back there.
我不确定 听起来是个大工程
I don't know. That sounds like a big project.
并不比搬家大 能增加居住面♥积♥
Not a bigger project than moving, you know? It would add square footage.
能增加房♥屋再销♥售♥价值
It would add to the resale value of your home,
这是成年人十分负责的行为
which is very responsible of you as an adult.
我甚至不知道该如何提起这种事
Well, I would not even know where to begin to get something like that off the ground.
-我知道 我能帮你 -真的吗
- I would. I could help you. - Really?
真的 我为奥黛丽把我们的车♥库♥ 改成了一间小办公室
Yeah. I converted our garage into a little office for Audrey
她后来在那里面 和阿道夫艾希曼的曾孙做♥爱♥
that she later went on to have sex with Adolf Eichmann's great-grandson in.
天啊 你自己改造的
Wow. You did that yourself?
是的 用了几个周末 但是没错 没什么大不了的
I did. Over the course of a bunch of weekends, but yeah. It wasn't a big deal.
天啊 瞧瞧你 竟然暗地里很有男子汉气概
Wow, look at you. You're, like, a secret man.
为什么是暗地里的男子汉
Why's it a secret that I'm a man?
因为你戴女士帽子 有女士手袋
Because you wear ladies' hats, and you have a purse.
你涂了美美的趾甲油 我们在搞睡衣派对
And you're wearing some very pretty nail polish, and we're having a slumber party.
是 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
-你背着奥黛丽出轨的时候 你是否... -我没出轨
- When you cheated on Audrey, did you-- - I did not cheat,
我随便约了个炮♥友♥ 拜托 话不能乱说
I hooked up with a rando. Please, some respect.
-我错了 -是
- Pardon me. - Yeah.
-你随便约了个炮♥友♥的时候 -谢谢
- When you hooked up with a rando... - Thank you.
是...奥黛丽驱使你那么做的吗
...did Audrey drive you to do that?
你问是她驱车载我去了 炮♥友♥在拉古纳山的公♥寓♥
Like, did she drop me off at the rando's condo in Laguna Hill?
对 是她送你去的吗 她真好
Yeah. Did she take you there? That's so nice.
你的意思是促使或导致
You mean, like, figuratively speaking?
不是 她对待你的方式 是否令你想要做坏事
No. Did she treat you in a way that made you wanna act out?
当时吧
You know, at the time,
我会回答是
I would've said yes.
但那只是在给自己的恶劣行为找借口
But I was just justifying bad behavior, you know?
我们虽然吵架
As much as we fought,
那样做是很烂的 我不会再犯了
it was a shitty thing to do, and I wouldn't do that again.
你觉得是此事导致你离婚吗
Do you think it ended your marriage?
不 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
我们的婚姻在那之前早完蛋了
Our marriage was doomed way before that.
如果我们...婚姻较为美满
If we actually-- If we had a better marriage,
我们是能迈过那一道坎的
we could've worked through that, you know?
你为什么问这些
Why do you have all these questions?
-我想写一本小说 -是吗
- I am thinking of writing a novel. - Really?
让我来第一个跟你说吧 这点子听起来很糟糕
Let me be the first to tell you it sounds genuinely awful.
小说就叫《在阿道夫之前》
It's called Before Adolf.
对 好 完美 《随机炮♥友♥》
Yes. Good. Perfect. "R" for Rando.
-食用大♥麻♥的劲上来了 -嘿 嗨起来了 哟
- Gummies are starting to hit. - Hey. Those gummies be hittin', yo.
我得吃点薯条
I'm gonna need some fries.
我20分钟前也是这么想的
I had that same thought 20 minutes ago.
-什么 -你可以等一下再谢我
- What? - You can thank me later!
叮咚
Ring-a-ding-ding.
早
Morning.
嗨
Hi.
我喜欢你的画
I like your picture.
-早 -睡得怎么样
- Good morning. - How'd you sleep?
挺好 梅芙和谢尔比来了我们房♥间几次
Pretty well. Maeve and Shelby came into our room a couple of times,
但是我还活着呢
but, you know, I'm still alive.
你和威尔这一夜开心吗
Did you and Will have a nice night?
是的 其实呢 威尔有个很有趣的点子
Yeah. Actually, Will had a really interesting idea.
他把车♥库♥改成客房♥如何
What if he converted the garage into a guest room?
怎么了 好笑吗 我可以来设计
What? What's so funny? I could design it.
等等 你是认真的 什...
Wait, you're serious? Wha--
我们要客房♥干什么 我们不是想搬家吗
What do we need a guesthouse for? Aren't we trying to move?
客房♥在我们找到新家前可能很有用
Well, it could be useful until we find a new place.
也不非得招待客人用
It doesn't have to be for guests.
-它是额外的居住空间 -等等 客房♥对我们有什么用
- It's just extra square footage. - Wait, how will that even help us?
我们又不能让哪个孩子搬进车♥库♥
It's not like we can move one of the kids into the garage.
-我可以用来当办公室 -办什么公
- I could use it as an office. - An office for what?
对 这个计划不错
Yes, it sounds like a good plan.
谢谢
Thank you.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
我闻到咖啡味了
I smell coffee.
-咖啡 -好的 谢谢 查理
- Coffee? - Yeah, thank you. Charles?
-什么事 -我有个法律问题要问你
- Yes? - I have a lawyerly question for you.
我正在和生意伙伴吵架
I'm in a fight with my business partners.
是这样 他们发起了一项副业 没带上我
See, they started, like, a side business without me,
我完全应该参与其中的 我该怎么办
and I should very much be a part of it. What do I do?
首先 你得和他们分别谈判
Well, the first thing you need to do is negotiate with them separately.
这样你能造成分歧 逐个攻破
That way, you can divide and conquer.
我喜欢
I like that.
他很厉害
He's good.
今天下午要不要一起谈谈添加住所的事
You wanna hang out this afternoon and chop it up about the ADU?
查理很喜欢这个点子
Charlie loves the idea.
-是吗 你终于理解了 -是的
- Really? You saw the light? - Yep. Yeah.
太好了 “加注” 懂吧
Love it. Well, adieu. Get it?
-添加住所 -添加住所
- ADU? - ADU.
-我懂 -我懂 嘿 你确实懂
- I do. - I do. Hey, you do get it.
威尔穿着我的衣服
Is Will wearing my clothes?
那你更希望他穿我的
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表