剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
宝贝 你晋升为合伙人了
Baby, you made partner.
他们说没参加过团建活动 就不会感觉像个合伙人
They say you don't feel like a partner until you've been to the retreat.
从没听说过这种说法
I've never heard that before.
是我刚编的 但我现在可以这样做 因为我是合伙人
Well, I just made it up, but I can do that now because I'm a partner.
你身上散发出的力量 真的让我“性”致盎然
The power emanating from you is really turning me on.
-是啊 我也是 -好
- Yeah, it's turning me on too. - Yeah.
嘿 帮拿一下我的胸牌
Hey, why don't you get my lanyard?
你的胸牌
Your lanyard.
谢谢
Thank you.
-戴上了 -天啊
- There it is. - Wow.
看呀 你有二维码了
Look at that. You got a QR code.
我得扫一下这个二维码 查看全部行程
I gotta scan that QR code for the full schedule.
是 我要扫一下你的屁♥股♥
I'm gonna scan your ass.
天啊
Wow.
(布萨利斯和阿丁顿有限责任合伙公♥司♥ 合伙人团建活动)
这就是你梦寐以求的一切吗
Is this everything you ever dreamed of?
是的 但要更平淡无奇 如果可能的话
Yes, but even blander, if that's possible.
-西尔维娅 天啊 -嗨 嘿 斯图尔特 很高兴见到你
- Sylvia. Oh, my God. - Hi. Hey, Stewart, nice to see you.
我很高兴你能来 这样就不会那么无聊了
I'm so glad you're here. It's gonna be so much less boring.
你真好
You're so sweet.
这次“就近度假”让我们兴奋不已
Well, we're very excited for our staycation,
我还可以坐前排观看合伙人“群♥交♥”
and me for my front-row seat of the partners' orgy.
-合伙人“群♥交♥”应该是一个秘密 -怪我
- The orgy is supposed to be a secret. - My bad.
芝士拼盘 你好
Cheese platter, hello.
请允许我给你推荐这个荧光绿方块
May I recommend the florescent green cubes?
什么味道都没有
They taste like nothing.
弗兰克谢弗的演讲没完没了
Frank Schaeffer, his speeches are endless.
(主讲人 弗兰克谢弗)
我觉得他创立公♥司♥就是为了 能用高尔夫的故事闷死我们
I think he founded the firm so he can hold us all hostage with his golf stories.
天啊 那个家伙 我见过他十几次了
Oh, my God. That guy. I've met him a dozen times.
他从来记不住我的名字 一次都没
He never remembers my name. Not once.
从来记不住任何人的名
Never remembers anybody's name.
这是成功的好处之一
It's one of the perks of being successful.
我迫不及待想要成功 这样我不需要记名字了
I cannot wait to be successful enough that I don't have to remember the names.
嘿...欢迎参加这场秀 新人
Hey, hey, hey. Welcome to the show, newbie.
-嘿 -是啊 嘿 新人
- Hey. - Yeah. Hey, newbie.
祝贺你 合伙人 这是牛仔口音
Congratulations, partner. That was a cowboy accent.
还挺不错的
And a fine one at that.
西尔维娅 你是澳大利亚人
Sylvia, you're from Australia.
你哪懂什么牛仔啊
What do you know about cowboys?
你们听说米尔顿被Dupont解约了吗
Hey, did you guys hear that Milton got taken off Dupont?
什么
What?
等等 和苏亚雷斯有关的一切 都是米尔顿负责的
Wait, Milton was running point on everything to do with Suarez.
-之前是 -再也不是了
- He was. - Not anymore.
抱歉 我们得从头开始
Sorry, we're gonna have to take this from the top.
谁负责 我做了很多有关Dupont的工作
Who's in charge? I've done a ton of work on Dupont.
好吧 首先 这是强制解约
Okay, it was a mandatory withdrawal, first of all.
-但是审判...是的 -强制解约
- But then trail-- Yes. - Mandatory withdrawal?
-嗨 我是玛乔丽 艾伯特的妻子 -嗨
- Hi, I'm Marjorie, Albert's wife. - Hi.
格雷格 丹的丈夫
Greg, Dan's husband.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
西尔维娅 我是查理的老婆
Sylvia. I'm Charlie's wife.
真是一场灾难
It's a disaster.
-现在是审讯 -放松点
- It's the event trial right now. - Relax.
-先生们 玩得尽兴 -嘿 弗兰克 演讲准备得怎么样了
- Gentlemen, playing through. - Hey, Frank. How's the speech coming?
-怎么样了 -很慢
- How's it coming? - Slow.
我们得取消下午所有的环节
We're gonna have to skip all the afternoon sessions
来完成这该死的演讲 但谁在乎呢
to finish the damn thing. But who cares?
就是一群律师等着去酒吧 我说得对吗
It's a bunch of lawyers just waiting to get to the bar. Am I right?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 也许这样更好
It's okay. It's probably for the best.
弗兰克谢弗
Frank Schaeffer.
西尔维亚格里夫斯 是 其实我们之前见过几次面
Sylvia Grieves. Yeah. We've actually met before a few times.
原谅我 我对记名字很不在行
Forgive me. I'm terrible with names.
没事 我只是在刁难你 开个玩笑 幸会
No, I'm just giving you a hard time. Just kidding. Nice to see you.
-普罗塞克 -好
- Prosecco? - Yes.
等一下 你以前在 Mezzaluna意大利餐厅工作吗
Wait a minute. Did you use to work at Mezzaluna?
三年前
Three years ago.
等等 俄亥俄州的肯尼斯
Wait. Kenneth from Ohio.
是的 天啊
Yes. Oh, my God.
我说对了吗
Am I right? Am I right?
这是天赋 好了 喝一杯吧
It's a gift. All right, let's drink.
帕拉图关系
第一季第三集
我和表亲们在我阿姨的公♥寓♥里
So I'm at my aunt's apartment with my cousins,
我阿姨在做晚饭
and my aunt's cooking dinner.
我最喜欢的那种晚餐 墨西哥千层蘸酱
My favorite kind of dinner. Seven-layer dip.
猜猜谁走进来了
And guess who walks in?
我觉得你永远猜不到 因为你不认识他
I don't think you're ever gonna guess, 'cause you don't know him.
然后他说:“就因为我们高中后没见过面
Then he's like, "Just because we haven't seen each other since high school,
不代表我们就不是朋友了”
doesn't mean we're not friends anymore."
我说:“我们高中时是朋友吗 ”
I'm like, "Were we friends in high school?"
因为他以前往我头上扔鸡肉三文治
Because he used to throw chicken sandwiches at my head.
而且那是公立学校 所以那些鸡肉巨硬
And it was public school, so the chicken was hard as fuck.
我们在他家 他的弟弟说
So, we're at his place, and his little brother is all like,
“别碰我的Xbox”
"Don't touch my Xbox."
我说:“我都不玩Xbox了 小家伙”
And I'm like, "I don't even play Xbox anymore, little man."
你明白我的意思吗 我都不碰幼稚的东西了
You feel me? Like, I put aside childish things.
我玩成♥人♥游♥戏♥ 比如卡坦岛
I play adult games like Settlers of Catan.
-你玩过吗 -没有
- You ever played that? - No.
它现在其实叫卡坦 而不是卡坦岛
It's actually just called "Catan" now, not "Settlers of Catan,"
因为有殖民♥主♥义的暗示
because of the implications of settler colonialism.
(便士酿酒)
7-Eleven便利店真的关门了 我都不知道它还会关门
And the 7-Eleven was literally closed. I didn't even know it could close.
那里不是24小时营业吗
Isn't that supposed to be a 24-hour place?
一周七天 每天7点到11点
You know, like seven days a week. Seven till 11?
该死 兄弟 看起来很疼
Fucking shit!
Shit, man. That looked like it hurt.
-是很疼 -不过 我刚说到哪儿了
- It did. - Anyway, where was I?
是的 七是指一周七天 但是11是...
Yeah, the seven is for seven days a week, but the 11 is--
是11
It's 11, um...
兄弟 它何时关门
When it closes, man.
晚上11点
11:00 p.m.
-对 -该死
- Yes. - Damn.
我以前经常从7-Eleven便利店偷东西
You know, I used to steal from 7-Eleven all the time,
但我没必要 我买♥♥得起
but I didn't have to, I had the money.
我就像个普通的蓝领
You know, I'm like a normal blue-collar guy.
我和其他人一样喜欢吃辣的
You know, I like spicy stuff as much as the next guy.
但是你吃过“火♥辣♥辣”口味的 Doritos玉米片吗
But have you ever had Doritos for the damned?
该死
Fuck.
你知道现在得给它消毒吧
You know you have to sterilize that now, right?
知道
I know.
天啊 我们在酒吧工作 多棒啊
Man, we work in a bar. How dope is that?
奥马尔 是很棒
It's pretty dope, Omar.
对了 你把报税表打印出来了吗
Yo, did you print out that W-4?
没有 实际上这里的打印机坏了
No, actually the printer here is broken.
好吧 你家里没有打印机吗
Okay. You ain't got a printer at your house?
没有 离婚后打印机归我老婆了
I don't. My wife got the printer in the divorce,
谢谢你提起了那段非常非常痛苦的记忆
so thanks for bringing up that very, very, very painful memory.
-真的很感激 -小子们 怎么样啊
- I really appreciate that. - What up, boys?
嘿 听着 我有事要跟你们说
Hey, yo, I got something to float by you guys.
-可能会实现的合作机会 -合作
- A possible collab for us. - A collab?
你们觉得强尼66怎么样
What do you think of Johnny 66?
强尼66... 那是连锁餐厅 对吧
Johnny 66-- That's the restaurant chain, right?
-对 是个休闲快餐 -是啊 超烂的 很糟
- Yeah, it's like a fast-casual place. - Yeah, it's super cheesy, terrible.
我不知道 但他们开了很多家店
I don't know, but there's a lot of them.
多不意味着好
Well, just 'cause there's a lot of something, it does not mean it's good.
对你来说是宝贵的一课
That's a good lesson for you.
有很多连环杀手 而连环杀手不好
There's a lot of serial killers. Serial killers are not good.
-真有那么多连环杀手吗 -我觉得有很多连环杀手
- Are there that many serial killers? - I think there is a lot of serial killers.
我奶奶以前住在金州杀手的隔壁
My grandma used to live next to the Golden State killer.
-听见没 -太夸张了
- There you go. - That's crazy.
他们以前会给对方带香蕉面包什么的
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表