剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Where are you going again tonight?
是威尔的离婚派对
It's Will's divorce party.
是啊 他真的很痛苦
Yeah. He's really going through it.
你知道奥黛丽已经搬去 和她的新男友住了吗
You know that Audrey's already moved in with her new boyfriend?
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
-是啊 -天啊
- Yeah. - Wow.
-真俗气 -玩得开心
- So tacky. - Well, have fun.
-好的 -拜
- All right. - Bye.
-你想...好的 -不...
- Do you wanna-- Okay. - Ye--
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
-哟 我们在这里干什么来着 -为我庆祝
- Yo. So, what are we doing here again? - We're celebrating me.
就像不是在你生日那天举办的生日派对
So, it's like a birthday party but not on your birthday?
这是一个离婚派对
It's a divorce party.
没有这种派对 但我确实喜欢派对
That's not a thing. But I do like partying.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
怎么了
What's going on?
什么 我刚在代客泊车处 看到了学校的一个妈妈
What? I just saw one of the moms from school at the valet.
你欠她钱还是怎么着
You owe her money or something?
不是 我只是...欠她一个电♥话♥ 我只是...我懒得打
No, I just-- I owe her a phone call and I just-- I can't be bothered to deal.
近来可好啊
Wassup?
奥马尔 谢谢你邀请我
Thanks for the invite, Omar.
大威利 恭喜你离婚了
Big Willy, congrats on the divorce.
今晚Cristal香槟我请 不客气
The bottle of Cristal is on me tonight. You're welcome.
你要给整桌人都买♥♥一瓶吗
You're gonna get one bottle for the whole table?
对 我付钱 不客气
Yes, and I'm paying. You're welcome.
那些人是谁
Who are these guys?
那些人吗
These guys?
我兄弟会的兄弟们 你会喜欢他们的
My frat bros. You're gonna love 'em.
哈姆扎 请讲
Hamza, speak.
兄弟 你为什么邀请他来
Why the fuck did you invite him, man?
我不想明天上班时尴尬
I didn't want it to be awkward at work tomorrow.
西尔维娅 我刚就觉得是你 但我没看见查理
Sylvia. I thought that was you, but I didn't see Charlie.
你收到我关于音乐课的留言了吗
Did you get my message about the music lesson?
收到了 我收到你的留言了
I did. I did get your message.
我会打给你 我很抱歉
I will call you back. I'm so sorry.
-我觉得我们的桌子准备好了 -好 酷
- I think our table's ready. - Okay. Cool. Bye.
好的
Okay.
趁我们还没喝得酩酊大醉
Just while we have a minute before we get too wasted,
-再来一轮祝酒怎么样 -嘿
- how about another round of toasts? - Hey!
我先来
I'll start.
威尔 在你的一生中 你会迷失成百上千次
Will, throughout your lifetime, you're gonna be lost hundreds of times,
成百上千次
hundreds of times.
而你现在就迷失了 但我们都在你身边支持你
And you're lost right now. But we're all here for you.
致迷失
To being lost.
致迷失
To being lost.
西尔维娅 我不想撒谎 他正处于人生的最低谷
I'm not gonna lie, Sylvia. He's at the lowest point of his life,
而你告诉他这种事 还会发生成百上千次 有点不近人情
and you tell him it's going to happen a hundred more times. Little tough.
我是说我们所有人都会经历这些
I'm saying it's gonna happen to all of us.
-我就是这意思 这是人生的一部分 -是
- That's what I meant. It's part of life. - Yeah.
-我们都会迷失 -是啊
- We all get lost. - Yeah.
-我喜欢 西尔维娅 -谢谢 奥马尔
- I like that, Sylvia. - Thank you, Omar.
是啊 因为某人闯入了他的生活 然后算是毁掉了他的人生
Right, because somebody came into his life and kind of fucked it up for a little bit.
幸运的是 他再也不用面对 她那些虚假的鬼话了
And luckily, he doesn't have to deal with her fake-ass bullshit no more.
不如我们为今晚定几条基本规则吧
Why don't we set a few ground rules for the evening?
比如 我们没必要都说我前妻的坏话
Like, we don't all need to be talking shit about my ex-wife.
所以 不要说太负面的话
So, you know, nothing too negative.
或者如果这能帮你把心事说出来
Or if it helps you to get something off your chest,
那就说吧 这也是我们今天聚在一起的目的
maybe go for it because that's why we're here.
这话也算有道理 要不要大家轮流
He might have a point. Should we go around the table
说出自己最讨厌她的五件事
and everyone says the five things they hate about her the most?
我觉得把今晚的主题定为抨击女性不太好
I don't know if women-bashing is in the spirit of the evening.
不要把这看作是抨击女性
Don't look at it as women-bashing.
就当作我们在说一个人的坏话 而那人碰巧是个女人
Look at it like we're talking shit about somebody who happens to be a woman.
她也碰巧是我妹妹
She also happens to be my sister.
所以我支持西尔维娅
And that's why I am Team Sylvia.
好 什么
Yes. What?
-听着 -好 展望未来
- Look... - Okay. Looking forward to the future.
威尔 我认为你应该约那个女孩出去
Will, I think you should ask that girl out on a date.
-哪个 -随便哪个
- Which one? - Whichever.
-是的 我们都一样 -我没那么说
- Yeah. We're all the same. - I didn't say that.
但就这一刻而言 她们是
But for the purpose of this moment, they are.
-好吧 -耶
- All right. - Yeah!
-好耶 威尔 -大威尔
- Yeah, Will. - Big Will!
威尔...
Will! Will! Will! Will! Will! Will!
好耶
Yeah!
-那哥们是个传奇 -是 兄弟
- That's a legend right there. - Yeah, man.
你觉得他玩得开心吗
Think he's having fun?
是 他玩得很开心 你为什么会想那么多
Yeah. He's having a great time. Why are you tripping?
我没有 整个派对是我组织的 我只是...我不知道
I'm not. I organized this whole thing. I just-- I don't know.
在你从他生命中消失了五年之后
After you disappeared on him for five fucking years.
兄弟 你不知道事情的来龙去脉
Buddy, you don't know the whole story of that.
-我们找个时间去喝杯咖啡 怎么样 -他回来了
- Can we go for a coffee sometime? - Here he is.
怎么样
How'd it go?
好消息 她说:“我结婚了 就算我没结婚 你也不是我喜欢的类型”
Good news. She said, "I'm married, and even if I wasn't, you're not my type."
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -有人想吃甜点吗
- Hello. - Can I interest anyone in a dessert?
也许吧
Maybe.
-我其实已经带了甜点来 -该死的
- I actually already bought dessert. - Oh, damn.
实际上 我们可能 还需要几分钟看菜单 谢谢你
Actually, we might need a few more minutes with the menu. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
把这个给西尔维娅
Pass that to Sylvia.
你不会在饭桌上吸这个吧
You're not gonna do that at the table, are you?
我又没有娶这地方
I'm not married to the venue.
这有什么问题 你以前很喜欢吸点可♥卡♥因♥
What's the problem? You used to love doing a little cocaine.
很久很久以前 我很喜欢可♥卡♥因♥
Once upon a time, I loved cocaine.
-嘿 嗨 -嘿
- Hey! Hi! - Hey.
你们玩得开心吗
Are you guys having a good time?
你们尝过西兰苔了吗 很美味
Have you tried the broccolini yet? It's great.
超好吃的
It is so good.
-我就在所有菜肴上都加牛油 -我知道 我也是
- I'm, like, putting butter on everything. - I know! Me too.
最重要的是保持腰部苗条
It's all about an empire waist.
-我说得对吗 -对...
- Am I right? - Yes! Yeah!
-再正确不过了 玩得开心 -好
- That's so true. Have fun. - Yeah.
你完全变成了另外一个人 这很奇怪
You just became a completely different person. That was weird.
听着 规矩不是我定的
Look, I don't make up the rules.
-社会规范和准则也不是我定的 -那就打破这些条条框框
- I don't make up how society works. - Then break out of your box.
-用鼻子吸点糖 -请别这么说
- Do a little nose candy. - Please don't say that.
-来点玻利维亚的行军♥火♥♥药♥ -也不要这么说
- Some Bolivian marching powder. - Don't say that either.
-为什么不 和白女士共舞吧 -不 我不...
- Why not? Just dance with the white lady. - No. I don't--
-沿着白线高速公路行驶 -好 你真想这么做吗
- Travel down the white line highway? - Okay. Do you really wanna do that?
只是想找点乐子罢了
Just trying to have fun.
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
-换地吧 我们走 -好 我喜欢 我们该去哪
- Change of venue. Let's fucking bail. - Yes! I love it. Where should we go?
我想我们应该去个更喜庆的地方
I'm thinking we should go somewhere a little more festive.
我知道 比如密室逃脱
I know. Like an escape room.
我想要更有格调的
I'm thinking more classy.
钢琴酒吧
Piano bar?
提示一下 他说的是脱衣舞俱乐部
He's talking about a strip club, just so you know.
是吗
Really?
我也不知道 好像有点过时了
I don't know though. It seems a little too on the nose?
-可能有点老套 -不是吗
- I mean, maybe it's a little cliché. - No?
是 完全是
Yeah, totally.
我不想因为脱衣舞俱乐部的奇怪气氛
I don't want to ruin the night by maybe
-而毁了今晚 -是的 我们不要破坏气氛
- getting a weird vibe at the strip club. - Yeah. Let's not ruin the vibe.
我觉得无论我们在哪都会很开心 即使是脱衣舞俱乐部
Like, I feel like we're gonna have fun wherever we go, even if it's a strip club.
我肯定想继续出去玩
I for sure wanna keep hanging out.
如果我们去别的地方 而你们都想去全♥裸♥脱衣舞俱乐部
If we go to another spot and you guys want to go to an all-nude strip club,
我不想成为那个 “我们不要去全♥裸♥脱衣舞俱乐部”的人
I don't want to be the guy who's like, "Let's not go to an all-nude strip club."
-那大家都同意去脱衣舞俱乐部了 -脱衣舞俱乐部
- So, it's unanimous? Strip club! - Strip club!
我们要去脱衣舞俱乐部了
We're going to the strip club.
-还有歌♥呢 -好吧
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表