剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
看看你
Look at you.
我真为你自豪 宝贝
I am so proud of you, baby.
-你一定会大放异彩的 -谢谢 亲
- You are gonna knock it out of the park. - Thanks, boo.
嘿 妈妈很美吧
Hey. Doesn't Mom look good?
好了
Okay.
我真为你自豪 宝贝
I am so proud of you, babe.
-你一定会大放异彩的 -谢谢 宝贝
- You are gonna knock it out of the park. - Thank you, baby.
用双手 西蒙 双手 谢谢 抱歉 我不是故意...
Two hands, Simon! Two hands. Thank you. Sorry, didn't mean--
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-嗨... -嗨
- Hi, hi, hi. - Hi.
-好 拜拜 孩子们 拜 -祝你愉快
- Okay. Bye, guys. Bye. - Have a good day.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
厉害 洛城律政 你真美
Dang, LA Law! You look good!
给我转个身 来转个...好
Give me a turn. Give me a t-- Yeah.
-我非常紧张 是不是很傻 -不 这是重大事件
- I'm really nervous. Is that silly? - No! This is a really big deal.
我...等不及再次拥有同事了 你明白吗
I'm, like-- I can't wait to just have coworkers again, you know?
还有内部笑话
Like, inside jokes.
-对 一起吃午餐 -同事情谊
- Yeah, like, going to lunch. - Like camaraderie, you know?
-饮水机边的闲聊 -对
- Watercooler talk. - Yeah.
-聊天对象不止我一个了 -没错 不 但你知道我的意思
- Not having only me to talk to. - No! No, but you know what I mean.
-是... -这是我一直梦寐以求的时刻
- Yeah. Uh-huh. - This is the moment I've been dreaming of.
-好 -嗨 安吉...
- Okay. - Hi. Angie, Angie!
真抱歉 简短说两句
So sorry. Just quickly.
我今天不来接孩子
I won't be at pickup today
我的婆婆会来接梅芙 对 我其实要...
so my mother-in-law is gonna pick up Maeve today. Yes. I'm actually going--
-我要回去上班 所以... -好 谢谢 西尔维娅
- I'm going back to work today, so-- - Okay. Thanks, Sylvia.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
好 你说了...她现在知道了
Yeah, you told-- I mean, now she knows.
-她之前不知道 我一直忙着... -对...她需要...
- She didn't know. I've been so busy... - Yeah, yeah. She needs--
-你必须告诉她 对 -而且我...显然啊
- You had to tell her. Right. - ...and sh-- I-- Clearly.
-我们现在该做什么 -我得上班去了
- What should we go do now? - I gotta go to work.
-该死 -是
- Shit. - Yeah.
帕拉图关系
第一季第七集
我只是说我有些顾虑
I'm just saying I have concerns.
-比如 -嘿 不是打击西尔维娅
- Like what? - Hey, no knock on Sylvia.
她精力充沛
She's a dynamo.
但她将作为一名律师工作
But she's gonna be working as an associate.
那种人一般都是20多岁
Those people are in their 20s.
西尔维娅的精力 比我认识的任何人都充沛 她没事的
Sylvia has more energy than anyone I know. She will be fine.
她没有20几岁的人那种精力了 我们谁都没有
She doesn't have twentysomething energy. None of us do anymore.
别瞎说
Don't be ridiculous.
丹尼尔 进来
Daniels, get in here.
-你昨晚在这里待到几点 -凌晨2点
- How late were you here last night? - Until 2:00.
-所以你提早下班了 -我回家继续工作
- So you left early? - I kept working from home.
-你吃Adderall了 -没有
- Are you on Adderall? - No.
-吃了 -永远不要对管理局的人承认这个
- Yes. - Never admit that to the State Board.
-看见没 -是 看见了
- See? - Yeah. I see.
-你还在这里做什么 -抱歉
- What are you still doing here? - Sorry.
这小子很不错
Great kid.
西尔维娅会没事的
Sylvia will be fine.
你说没事就没事吧
If you say so.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
奥马尔 你很快就知道了
You'll see soon enough, Omar.
这不算个回答
That's not really an answer.
我在制♥作♥一种新啤酒 你以为我在干什么
I'm making a new beer. The fuck do you think I'm doing?
我一直在不停地工作 先生们
I have been working nonstop, gentlemen.
请品尝具有印度IPA啤酒 复杂性的黑莓酸酒
And I present a blackberry sour with the complexity of an IPA.
大多数人不会品尝这种酒
Most people don't try this kind of thing
因为说实话 通常其口味很奇怪
'cause honestly, usually this tastes pretty fucking weird,
但我觉得我研制成功了
but I think I figured it out.
干杯
Enjoy.
好喝极了
This is good as fuck.
-是吧 -好酒啊
- Right? - That's the shit right there.
-对 -真是好酒
- Right. - That's the shit right there.
-你多久能实现量产 -几周后就行
- How fast can you scale this up? - I can in a few weeks.
多少桶
How many barrels?
最精彩的来了 一个月24瓶
Best part. Twenty-four bottles per month.
-什么 就这 -好 24瓶
- What? That's it? - Okay. Twenty-four?
是的 生产不容易 而且原材料不便宜
Yes. It is not easy to produce, and the ingredients are not cheap.
但是你们这样想
But think of this.
我们把它作为限♥量♥版的啤酒来销♥售♥
We market it as a limited edition beer.
每次都能一瞬间卖♥♥光
It will sell out instantaneously every time.
人们会对它趋之若鹜 会有关于它的传说
People will clamor for it. There'll be legends about it.
威尔 原材料多少钱
Will, how much are the ingredients?
这一瓶的制♥作♥花了60美元
This bottle cost $60 to produce.
你在说什么啊 这是60美元一瓶的啤酒 别喝了
What the fuck are you talking about? That's $60 a beer. Stop drinking it.
60美元一瓶啤酒
That's $60 a beer.
-它是钻石做的吗 -拜托 几位
- What's in it, diamonds? - Come on, guys.
钻石是不能喝的 会划破你的内脏
You can't drink diamonds. It'll cut up your guts.
好吧 威尔 你打算把这酒卖♥♥多少钱
Okay, how much are you trying to sell this shit for, Will?
我们每瓶卖♥♥5 6美元
We sell it for five or six dollars a bottle.
要命
You're killing me.
人们会写关于这酒的文章 我们能赢得奖项
People will write about it. We will win awards.
这将给酒吧带来声望
This will bring prestige to the bar.
声望 我不...我要的是钱 哥们
Prestige? I don't-- I'm looking for money, man.
我们早晚会赚钱的
We'll make money eventually.
把这看成是花钱做广♥告♥ 明白吗
Think of this as, like, spending money on advertising, you know?
哥们 我明白了...
Dude, I got it. I got it.
我们做这款啤酒 然后每瓶卖♥♥100美元
We'll make the beer, and then we'll sell it for a $100 a bottle.
-我赞成 -不行
- I'm not mad at that. - No!
-拜托 不行 -谁知道呢
- Come on. No. - You may never know.
就像奢侈品
It's like a luxury item.
-你做出了极品啤酒 -对
- You made a fucking sick ass beer, - Right.
顾客会喜欢的 那就按奢侈品定价
and the customers are gonna like it. Put luxury prices on it.
想想看 就像Cristal香槟 哥们 这是我们的Cristal香槟 兄弟
Think about it. It's like Cristal, dawg. It's our Cristal, player.
不 这是把好东西变成了噱头
No, that takes something cool, and it makes it a gimmick.
就像撒盐哥的汉堡那种
Like one of those fucking Salt Bae cheeseburgers or some shit.
好了 兄弟 这样
Okay. Dude, this is what we'll do.
我们试卖♥♥一个月 如果顾客不喜欢 那就按我的方法来
We'll try it for a month. If the customers don't like it, we do my way.
可以尝试我的方法
We can try my way?
-就一个月 哥们 -同意
- For a month, dawg. - I'm down.
谢谢 太好了 你们不会后悔的
Thank you. Yes! You won't regret this.
人们会疯狂地爱上这款啤酒 明白吗
People are gonna lose their fucking shit over this stuff, okay?
兄弟 你这酒做得真好
Dude, you killed it with this shit, man.
-真的 -谢谢
- For real. - Thank you.
你为我们辛苦工作了很久 哥们
You, like, been grinding for a long time for us, man.
我想以投资人的身份对你说
I just wanna tell you, as the investor of this place,
你应该休息一天 因为这酒太棒了
you should take a day off 'cause this is wild.
-是吗 -是的 兄弟
- Really? - Yeah, bro.
-真的 为了庆祝 -好 谢谢 很好
- Seriously. In celebration. - Okay. Thank you. Great.
-我稍后有一批大麦的货要送来 -我来收吧 哥们
- I have a barley shipment coming later. - I've got that, man.
-说真的 谢谢 -好
- Seriously, thanks. - Okay.
-做得好 威尔 -谢谢
- Good stuff, Will. - Thank you.
-感谢 -好样的 兄弟
- Appreciate you. - Good work, bro.
-真的很好喝 -我能尝尝吗
- It was really good. - Can I try it?
太贵了 你不能尝
It is too expensive for you to try.
你太搞笑了 哥们
You funny as fuck, dawg.
合并收♥购♥组在11楼的最南端
So, the merger and acquisition group is on the south end of the 11th floor.
我们这里的艺术品是最棒的 因为弗莱德金是收藏家
We have the best art because Friedkin collects.
-真美 -是的
- Gorgeous. - Yeah.
律师都在那边
The associates are gonna be down that way,
所有的合伙人都有带窗户的办公室
and all the partners have the offices with windows.
明白
Copy.
你主要为斯特恩工作 但任何合伙人给你指派任何工作
You'll mostly be working for Stern, but any partner who puts you on anything,
-你都要接 好 -明白
- you just say yes. Okay. - Copy.
这是柯克
It's Kirk.
-对 他... -是柯克吗 嗨 柯克 嗨
- Yeah. He-- - Is it Kirk? Hi. Kirk, hi!
嗨 柯克
Hi, Kirk!
-我是西尔维娅 查理的老婆 -好
- It's Sylvia. Charlie's wife. - Okay.
-查理格里夫斯的老婆 -通话中
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表