剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- You are? - Yeah. I'm--
-我是无心的 杰西卡 -是
- I mean, it was unintentional, Jessica. - Yeah.
真的 我决不希望发生这种事
It really was. It was the last thing I was trying to do.
-我吓坏了 -没事 这样吧
- I am horrified. - It's all right. You know what?
-反正木已成舟 好吗 -好
- Water under the bridge. Okay? - Okay.
-我们来拥抱一下吧 -好的
- Let's hug it out. Okay? - Yes!
-西尔维娅 谢谢你过来 -天啊 我太喜欢你了
- Sylvia. Thanks for coming in. - Oh, my goodness. I am so fond of you.
-你很棒 非常感谢 -好
- You've been terrific. Thank you so much. - All right.
-开着门吗 -开着吧
- Leave it open? - You can leave it open.
-好 -没关系 谢谢
- Okay. - That's all right. Thank you.
-你在干什么呢 -嗨 你好
- What are you doing here? - Hey, you.
帮莱文森弄那份合同 你是了解他的
Just working on that contract for Levinson. You know how he is.
不 你被炒了 你得走了
No. You were fired. You have to go.
我...可我们刚才的对话 你...
I-- But we just had that conversation where you were, like--
什么 我不可能被炒 我才来了一天 我...
What? I can't be fired. I've only been here for a day. I--
我等这一天13年了
I've been waiting for this for 13 years.
不可能这么快结束
I mean, it can't be over that quickly.
-我不知道跟你说什么 -就说我可以留下来
- I don't know what to tell you. - Well, just tell me that I can stay.
或者什么都不说 继续走向餐厅
Or don't tell me anything and just continue on to the kitchen
或者你要去的地方
or wherever you were going.
拜托...杰西卡 请让我留下来
Please, please, please, Jessica. Please let me stay.
我要留下...
I'm gonna stay. I'll stay.
-听着 -我会留下的
- Listen. - I'm gonna stay.
西尔维娅 这事我说了不算 好吗
Sylvia, it's not up to me, okay?
但我跟你说吧 你可以去找柯克说
But you know what? Feel free to take it up with Kirk.
好吧
Don't worry about it.
好 我想也是
Okay. That's what I thought.
-好吧 我很快 -好
- All right. Well, it won't take me long. - Great.
-你要全程盯着我 -是的
- You're gonna stay there the whole time? - I am.
我知道你在干什么
I see what you're doing.
你故意放慢动作 这不好笑
You're moving slowly. It's not funny.
太幼稚了
This is so childish.
你很自豪
Proud of yourself?
跟你讲
You know--
请走吧
Just leave, please.
好吧...我告诉你 我要叫保安了
Okay. Okay. You know what? I'm gonna have to call security.
老天
Jesus Christ.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表