剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
帕拉图关系
第一季第四集
-欢迎光临寒舍 -天啊 真不错
- Welcome to my humble abode. - Wow. Really nice.
-进来吧 -酷 谢谢
- Come in. - Cool. Thank you.
你饿的话 我们还有剩菜
We have leftovers if you're hungry.
一些薯饼 真好
Some hash browns. Nice.
-见鬼 -天啊
- Oh, fuck! - Oh, my God.
-有一秒钟我还以为你是我叔叔呢 -你叔叔一定很帅
- I thought that was my uncle for a second. - You must have a hot uncle.
-我是威尔 -是玛迪 嗨
- I'm Will. - I'm Maddie. Hi.
-去我房♥间吧 -好
- Let's go to my room. - Yeah.
这房♥间很漂亮
Nice room.
这样行吗 我们应该继续吗
Is this okay? Should we keep doing this?
没关系 我关门了
It's fine. I closed the door.
我是否得到了正式同意
Do I have formal consent to engage
与你发生性关系
in sexual fornications with you?
-没事的 谢谢 -太好了 谢谢
- It's fine. Thank you. - Great. Thank you.
嘿 我以为我们要一起看大结局
Hey! I thought you were gonna watch the finale with me.
天啊 那你来看呀
Oh, my God. Come watch.
我正在忙重要的事
I'm kind of in the middle of something important.
天啊 莱丽正在发短♥信♥说呢
Oh, my God. Riley is texting about it right now.
-好吧 -你们还是先看剧吧
- Okay. - Why don't you guys just watch it?
-没关系 完全没事 -不 继续嘛
- It's fine. It's totally cool. - No! Come on.
-我改天再来 -莱丽 别说了 你剧透了
- I'll come back another time. - You'll spoil it. Stop, Riley.
-搞什么 你应该等我一起的 -抱歉
- What the fuck? You were supposed to wait. - I'm sorry.
-胸罩很可爱 -谢谢
- That's such a cute bra. - Thank you.
-你的胸可真好看 -真的
- Your boobs look amazing. - Really?
是 这是你最喜欢的那种
Yeah. I got your favorite kind.
椰子油 尝起来像牛油
The coconut oil, it tastes like butter.
-这季剩下的... -拜
- Is the rest of the season-- - Bye.
-拜 很高兴认识你 -拜 我也是
- Bye. Nice meeting you. - Bye. You too.
-很高兴认识你 -是 看得开心
- It was nice to meet you. - Yeah. Enjoy.
-喜欢你的衬衫 -谢谢 祝你们愉快
- Love your shirt. - Thank you. Have a good one.
(@你好奥黛丽琼斯 让旅程开始吧)
好吧 那么我们来这儿到底要干什么
Okay. So what exactly is gonna happen here?
我从没参加过离婚派对
I've never been to a divorce party.
弗朗西丝婴儿群的一个妈妈 大概三年前办过一场
One of the moms in Frances's baby group had one, like, three years ago,
我们都得做一个即兴演讲
and we all had to give an impromptu speech
-让那个离婚的女人振作起来 -老天爷啊
- to lift up the woman who got divorced. - Jesus Christ.
-我讨厌公共演讲 -我知道 我也是
- I hate public speaking. - I know. Me too.
所以这次我特意写了点东西
That's why I came up with something this time.
什么 你没告诉我要写点什么
What? You didn't tell me I was supposed to write something.
没关系 我会假装这是现编的
It's okay. I'm gonna pretend I'd, like, make it up on the spot.
我会说 比如
I'm gonna say, like, you know,
“在我们的一生中
"Throughout our lifetime,
我们会得到和失去 要经历得到和失去成百上千次
we will be lost and found, lost and found hundreds of times.
但这只是一个瞬间 它会过去
But it's just a moment and it'll pass,
重要的是我们都在彼此身边”
and what's important is that we're all there for each other."
是 这很适合克莉丝汀
Yeah. That's suitable for Christine
和她那新时代加州 嬉皮绿色果汁的无稽之谈
and her New Age California hippie green juice bullshit.
-是吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
-你带了水晶饰品来 -是 没有坏处
- You have crystals. - Yeah. There's no downside.
女士们 女...
Ladies. Ladi--
-嗨 来得正是时候 -嗨
- Hi! Just in time. - Hi.
-嘿 -大家请坐
- Hey. - Everybody have a seat.
首先 我想感谢大家来这里
First of all, I want to thank everybody for being here
帮助支持克莉丝汀
and coming to help support Christine
度过她人生中充满挑战的这一章
through this very challenging chapter of her life.
现在 我们要组成一个帮助小组
And we're going to do a support circle right now
在组内对克莉丝汀说一些 振作和鼓励她的话
where we say uplifting and nurturing things to Christine.
谁想来开个头
Who'd like to get us started?
凯蒂 你先来怎么样
Katie, how about you?
-我先 -是
- Me first? - Yeah.
好吧 好 当然可以
Okay. Yeah, of course.
克莉丝汀 我...
Christine, I--
在你这一生中 你会经历得到和失去...成百上千次
Throughout your lifetime, you're gonna be lost and found... hundreds of times.
得到和失去
Lost and found.
我们都会经历
We all will be.
这只是个瞬间 它会过去
This is just a moment that will pass.
但重要的是我们都在彼此身边
But what is important is that we are all here for each other.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这帮我们开了很美好的头 凯蒂
That was a beautiful way to get us started, Katie.
-谢谢 -凯蒂 过来
- Thank you. - Katie, come here.
-这些话好特别 -是 发自内心的
- That was so special. - It was from the heart.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
西尔维娅 你想下一个说吗
Sylvia, you want to go next?
-很难超越前面的 -谢谢
- It's a hard act to follow. - Thanks.
我父母离婚了
My parents got divorced,
这是发生在我爸身上最好的事
and it was the best thing that ever happened to my dad.
他一下就大放异彩
He just flourished.
他加入了一个游艇俱乐部 还写了一本回忆录
He joined a yachting club, and he wrote a memoir.
他一度还开了一家餐厅
He opened a restaurant at one point.
他爬上了乞力马扎罗山
He climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
他就...他活到了85岁 活得很充实
And he just-- He lived till 85, and he lived life to the fullest.
克莉丝汀 你也会如此
And so will you, Christine.
“你也会如此”
"So will you."
-谢谢 -多鼓舞人心啊
- Thank you. - How inspiring is that?
你妈妈后来怎么样了
And what happened to your mom?
她过得很惨
She's a disaster.
太可怕了
That was terrible.
她没从离婚中走出来
She didn't recover.
但她还活着
But she's alive.
是 如果那算活着的话
Yeah. If you can call it that.
我一直很喜欢西尔维娅有趣的性格
I have always loved Sylvia's spiciness.
但是她吃了一个演讲稿
But she ate a speech.
我们已经结婚很久了
Well, we've been married a very long time.
她充满了惊喜 让生活充满乐趣
She is full of surprises. Keeps life interesting.
西尔维娅显然正在经历某种中年危机
Sylvia is clearly going through some sort of midlife crisis.
因为工作 身为人母等等问题
You know, with work and the mommy track, blah, blah, blah.
吃演讲稿总比在背部文身或者去学
Better eating a speech than getting a back tattoo
《美食 祈祷和恋爱》好
or Eat, Pray, Love'ing.
我有个计划
So, I have a plan.
我打电♥话♥给托比的柯克弗莱德金 因为我听说
I called Kirk Friedkin over at Tobey because I heard they're expanding
他们要扩大并购部
their M&A department.
事实证明 他们正在招人
And it turns out they are hiring.
-我只想说... -什么
- I would just say... - Yeah?
无论用什么方式去参与她的工作生活 你都要保持随意
...that, whatever you do to get involved in her work life, you keep it casual.
是的 我只是想帮忙
Yeah. I'm just trying to help.
我只是说有时候你会对这些事很紧张
I'm just saying that sometimes you can be kind of intense about these things.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你的手现在都攥在拳头里了
Your hands are literally in fists right now.
我的妻子狼吞虎咽吞下了我老板的演讲稿
My wife ate my boss's speech like a dog.
我当然很紧张
Of course I am stressed.
是的 查理 如果你想帮助西尔维娅
Yes, Charlie. And if you want to help Sylvia,
把柯克的名片给她 让她自己处理
give her Kirk's card and let her do with it
-按她自己的想法去做 -对
- what she wants to do with it. - Yeah.
淡定点
Just be chill.
努力装得淡定
Try to pretend to be chill.
是的 我完全能做到
Yes. I can do that 100%.
-是 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
但也许别淡定过头了
But maybe don't be 100%.
别太紧张就行
Maybe be 30%.
也许就说:“嘿 宝贝 这是名片 我去放松一下啊”
Maybe just, "Hey, babe, here's the card. I gotta go chill."
-明白我的意思吗 -是
- Do you see what I'm doing there? - Yeah.
把名片给她 然后像个冷静的人那样别再插手
Give her the card and then step back, like a chill guy.
完全同意
Totally agree.
午餐吃Quiznos
Quiznos for lunch.
太好了
Yes!
好了 弗朗西丝 可以摆桌子吗
Okay, Frances, can we set the table, please?
-嗨... -嗨
- Hi! Hi. - Hi!
嘿 为什么恐龙鸡块都没了
Hey, why aren't there any dino nuggets left?
要购物清单有什么意义 如果没人在上面添加任何东西的话
What's the point of having a shopping list if no one puts anything on it?
对不起 我把鸡块吃光了
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表