剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Would you prefer he wore mine?
嘿 威尔 想吃松饼吗
Hey, Will, you wanna get pancakes?
听着 雷吉不在场 谈生意上的事 我会感到不自在
Look, I don't feel comfortable talking about business without Reggie here.
你第一份吧台助理的工作谁给你找的
Who got you your first job as a barback?
-好吧 是你 -听着 雷吉也许懂得赚钱
- All right, you did. - Look, Reggie might know about money,
这我承认 他很会赚钱
and I will give him that, and he is good at that.
但他对创立酿酒公♥司♥一无所知
But he knows nothing about actually starting a liquor company,
而我懂这个 我真的可以...
and I know about that. I can actually--
如果让我参与 我能给你们带来更多钞票 好吗
I can get you guys more cash if you cut me into this shit, okay?
好吧 听着 我去和雷吉谈 我们安排明天开个会
Okay. Look, I'll talk to Reggie. We'll set something up for tomorrow.
一定能谈出个结果 好吗
We can figure something out. Cool?
-很好 谢谢 好 -好吗 好的 我喜欢
- Very cool. Thank you. Yes. - We good? Okay. I love that.
好 更重要的事 我知道我们刚刚吃过
Now, more importantly, I know we just ate,
但那辆鳗鱼餐车今天营业 我在等候名单上 意下如何
but that unagi truck is open today, and I'm on the wait-list. So what's up?
我去不了 我答应了西尔维娅见面
I can't. I told Sylvia I'd go meet her.
她怎么样
How is she?
什么意思
What does that mean?
你们...我是说...没事 算了
What are you-- I mean-- Nah, it's all good. Never mind.
“算了”是什么意思 你的语气好像...
What do you mean, "never mind"? You said it like--
你显然话中有话
You clearly said it with meaning.
-没什么 -什么...肯定有
- It's nothing. - What-- It's something.
-没有 -显然有
- It's not. - It is clearly something.
-到底怎么回事 -好吧 听着 我不能跟你说
- What the fuck is going on? - Okay, look, I can't tell you.
这是来自凯蒂的情报 西尔维娅私下告诉她的
This is intel from Katie. Sylvia told her in confidence,
我不能出♥卖♥♥♥我的宝贝 就是这样
and I can't air my baby's shit out. That is what it is.
-太迟了 你已经告诉我了 -我没有
- It's too late! You've already told me. - I have not told you.
-你已经出♥卖♥♥♥了你的宝贝 -没有
- You've betrayed your baby! - I haven't.
-宝贝已经被出♥卖♥♥♥了 告诉我 -她没有
- Your baby's been betrayed. Tell me. - She hasn't.
我也是你的宝贝
I'm your baby.
行 好吧 我告诉你
Okay. All right, I'ma tell you.
前几天晚上 查理和一个女生加班到很晚
So the other night, Charlie was working late with some girl.
-他喝醉了 然后... -天啊 查理背着西尔维娅出轨
- He got drunk and-- - Oh, my God. Charlie cheated on Sylvia?
没有 他们隔着衣服干做来着
No, they dry humped.
-什么 -他们隔着衣服干做
- What? - They dry humped.
他们隔着衣服干做
They dry humped?
隔着衣服干做
Dry humped.
有接吻吗
Was there kissing?
-隔着衣服干做 -摸了他的老二
- Dry humped. - Touch his dick?
隔着衣服干做
Dry humped.
他在牛仔裤里射了
Did he cream his jeans?
没有 那就叫“湿做”了 这是干做 只是隔着衣服干做
No, because that would be wet. This was dry. Just dry hump.
-这太奇怪了 -是吧
- That is so weird. - I know, right?
-这... -很恶劣
- That is... - It's fucked up.
我和凯蒂进行过深度探讨 真的很奇怪
Me and Katie have gone deep on it, bro. It's really strange.
非常奇怪
It is very strange.
-非常奇怪 -这么做很奇怪
- It's really strange. - What a weird thing to do.
这算出轨吗
Is that even cheating?
这不算出轨 但也不算没出轨
I mean, it's not, like, cheating, but it's not not cheating.
我不希望自己的伴侣 去隔着衣服和混♥蛋♥干做
I would not like my partner out there dry humping motherfuckers.
-感觉好像更糟糕 -因为那更奇怪
- It kinda feels worse. - 'Cause it's weirder.
确实 查理这么做是可以理解的
It is. And it would make sense from Charlie,
因为他很帅 而且超级友善 没有人像他一样
because he's, like, this handsome guy, and he's super nice. No one's like that.
确实 他似乎会因为缺少湿润而兴奋
It's true. He seems like the deprivation of wetness would kinda get him off.
-怪胎 -干燥是一种诱惑
- Weirdo. - The dryness is part of the allure.
摩擦
Friction.
-天啊 不知西尔维娅怎么没告诉我 -是
- Wow. I wonder why Sylvia didn't tell me. - Yeah.
什么意思 这事很丢人
What do you mean? It's fucking embarrassing.
-对 -没想到他竟然有胆
- True. - Didn't think he had it in him,
说实话 但是...
to be honest with you, but--
他没胆的
He didn't have it in him.
他是在隔着衣服干做 是干的
He was dry humping. It was dry.
哟
Yo.
-嗨 和安迪的见面如何 -你好
- Hi. How did it go with Andy? - Hello.
不错 和他聊得很好
It was good. It was good to talk to him.
好 那就好
Good. Glad to hear.
是 你好吗
Yeah. How you doing?
-很好 -是吗 你没事
- Good. - Yeah? You okay?
怎么了
Why?
安迪...
Andy...
他跟我说了查理的事
I mean, he mentioned to me what happened with Charlie.
那没什么
That's nothing.
-是吗 -是 我...
- Really? - Yeah. I--
那只是...
You know, it just--
出了一次事 不会再发生了 我们和好了
It happened one time. It's not gonna happen again, and we're fine.
-你想聊聊吗 -不用了
- Do you wanna talk about it at all? - No, I'm good.
好吧
All right.
我想过了 这件事对我有好处
So, I was thinking that this would be great for me
如果我们可以把它变成办公室
if we could turn it into an office space.
好 你希望怎么做
All right. What exactly are you looking for?
是这样 比如填充过满的 沙发 羊绒毯之类的
You know, like over-stuffed sofas, cashmere blankets, things like that.
好 就像个女子乐园
Okay. So, like a she shed?
不 像个高贵的办公空间
No, like an elevated office space.
你想到处挂满吊灯
You want, like, little chandeliers everywhere,
弄一个放着桃红葡萄酒的小冰箱 还有《Us Weekly》 《Cosmo》杂♥志♥
maybe a small fridge with rosé in it, magazine racks with Us Weekly, Cosmo?
听起来很不错
That sounds amazing.
这完全就是毫无个性的女子乐园 我真不想戳破你
That's a basic-bitch she shed. Hate to break it to you.
-天啊 不错 -是
- Wow. Nice. - Yes.
比我想象中更大
Bigger than I thought.
是 怎么样 显然需要费些功夫
Yeah. So? I mean, obviously needs some work,
但是很有潜力 对吧
but it's got some potential, right?
这里能改造成很棒的女子乐园
This will make a great taco trove.
好吧
Okay.
-奇怪 -怎么了
- That's strange. - What?
这些柱子完全没有和地基固定在一起
These posts aren't fastened to the foundation in any real way.
这听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound very good.
整个空间就靠这四根柱子支撑
This whole thing is actually just being held up by these four things,
而它们没有任何固定
and they're really not attached to anything.
没事 我们可以进行加固
It's okay. We can reinforce them.
-是吗 -是 没事的
- Yeah? - Yeah. It'll be fine.
-好 -没事的
- Okay. - It'll be fine.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
听见了
Yeah.
-天啊 -该死 救命 该死的
- Oh, my God! - Fuck! Help! Fuck!
天啊 该死 老天
Oh, my God! Shit! Oh, my God!
出去 快出去
Get out! Get the fuck outta here!
它在门上 我出不去
He's on the door! I can't!
该死 糟糕
Oh, shit. Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-这是结构问题了 -不
- That's a structural problem. - Oh, no.
-这可不好 你没事吧 -天啊
- That's not good. Are you okay? - Oh, my God.
-我没事 该死 你还好吗 -我没事
- I'm okay. Oh, fuck, are you okay? - I'm okay.
-看看我的房♥子 -怎么回事
- Look at my house! - What happened?
你一定不信 哥们
You won't fucking believe what happened, man.
-浣熊跳到我身上 -天啊
- A raccoon jumped on me... - Oh, my God.
-我撞到一根柱子 -然后整个棚屋塌了
- ...I knocked into the poles... - Then the thing fell down.
-塌了 -浣...什么
- ...and it fell. - A racc-- What?
我觉得这房♥子没有许可证 这我可没想到
I don't think this was permitted properly. This is not what I expected.
-我可想到了 -我也没想到
- That makes one of us. - Me either.
-不 但我们能想出办法 -没事的
- No, but we can figure it out. - It'll be okay.
你们能想出办法 真的
Can you figure this out? Really?
-能 -我百分百能修好
- Yes! - I, 100%, cannot fix this.
是吗 看起来你们想不出办法
Really? It doesn't seem like you can figure this out.
-我不行 -没事 我们有把握
- I can't. - It's okay. We have this under control.
真的吗 因为把房♥子毁掉
Honestly? Because destroying our house
可不是应对沮丧情绪的最佳方式
is not the best way of dealing with being upset.
你无权说我该如何应对情绪
You don't get to tell me how to deal with my feelings.
请让我们单独谈此事好吗
Can we please talk about this alone?
我走了
I'm gonna go.
拜托 你不必走的
Come on. You don't have to go.
你丈夫说想单独和你谈 没事的
You know, your husband said he wanted to talk to you alone. It's fine.
添加住所是你的主意
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表