剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我其实有法律学位
Well, I have a law degree actually,
我之前在执业 但我想要改变一下职业方向
and I was practicing, but I think I'm taking a change of course.
改成什么
Oh, to what?
还没决定呢
It's undecided.
我在考虑几种不同的可能性
I'm kind of flirting with a few different possibilities.
她很喜欢调情 对吧
She likes to flirt a lot, doesn't she?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说:“她很喜欢调情 对吧 ”
I said, "She likes to flirt a lot, doesn't she?"
悠着点 强尼雷夫
Just ease up there, Johnny Rev.
小子 你可是在我家
You're in my house, son.
不代表你不能打住 强尼雷夫
Doesn't mean you can't pump the brakes, Johnny Rev.
你对我朋友有点无礼
You're being a little rude to my friend.
这沙拉真好吃
This salad is really good.
所以你现在在我自己家里说我无礼
So, now you're calling me rude in my own home?
-这沙拉真好吃 -是
- This is a very good salad. - Yes.
-所以非常感谢 -告诉我
- So thank you for that. - Tell me,
她经常和不是她丈夫的男人 一起外出旅行吗
does she often travel with men who aren't her husband?
-好吧 -好吧 我可以回答这个
- Okay. - Okay. I can handle this.
别对我的行为指手画脚
Don't tell me how to behave.
你别再像个孩子一样 也许我就不会再对你指手画脚了
Stop acting like a fucking baby, and maybe I'll stop telling you how to behave.
不如你别再像个孩子一样
Well, why don't you stop acting like a fucking baby?
-救命 -是啊 你最好逃跑
- Help! - Yeah, you better run.
-两位... -天啊 宝贝 过来
- Guys. Guys. Guys! - Oh, my God. Baby, come here.
-嘿 -吃辣酱汉堡吧 混♥蛋♥
- Hey! - Eat sloppers, motherfucker.
该死
Fuck!
-伊恩 好疼 -够了
- It burns. Ian! - That is enough!
快来人帮我...
Somebody fucking help. Help! Help!
坚持住 没事了 我来了...
Hold on. It's fine. I got it, I got it.
-我来了...该死 -混账玩意
- I'm coming-- Goddamn it. - Butt-fucker.
你力气好大 混♥蛋♥
You strong, motherfucker.
-天... -放开他 强尼
- Oh, my-- - Get off of him, Johnny!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你做...你做了什...你刚刚舔我了
What the-- What did you-- Did you just lick me?
我做了我该做的 强尼
I did what I had to do, Johnny!
他舔了我
He licked me.
滚出我家 他舔了...滚出我家
Get out of my house! He licked-- Get out of my house!
-乐意至极 -滚出去
- With pleasure! - Get out.
-我们走了 -滚出去
- We're gone. - Get out.
-你没事吧 -走吧 是 我没事
- Are you okay? - Come on. Yeah, I'm fine.
-各位 拿好手♥机♥ -手♥机♥
- Get your phones, everybody. - Phones.
对了 滚出去
That's right. Get out!
这不是我的错 好吗
That was not my fault. Okay?
是他挑起的 他试图吻西尔维娅 朝我扔虾
He started it. He tried to kiss Sylvia. He threw a shrimp at me.
他不知道我是否对贝类海鲜过敏
He doesn't know if I'm allergic to shellfish.
这可能会要我命的
That could've killed me!
我可不想落得那种下场
I did not want that to go that way.
哥们 我完蛋了
Dude, I'm so fucked, man.
我为此投入了一切
I put everything in this.
我养活我兄弟和他的女儿
I support my brother and his fucking daughter.
我投...我全部的财产都在我们的酒吧里
I put-- All of my money is tied up in our bar.
我必须谈成这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 哥们
I just need this fucking deal to go through, man.
我非常遗憾
I'm very, very sorry,
但让这笔买♥♥卖♥♥和强尼雷夫去死吧
but fuck this deal and fuck Johnny Rev!
-这下好 -我得去医院
- Oh, great. - I need to go to the hospital.
卡在你头上了
Is that stuck on there?
是的 卡得很紧 哥们
Yeah, it's pretty jammed in there, bro.
我需要救援钳
I need the jaws of life.
人们常说“不要去和你心中的英雄见面”
Well, they say, "Never meet your heroes."
是 谁能想到强尼雷夫是个人♥渣♥呢
Yep. Who would've thought Johnny Rev was a piece of shit?
我听说Burger King上了《猎捕掠食者》
I heard the Burger King was on To Catch a Predator.
你肯定不想知道 Ronald McDonald's都干过什么
You don't even wanna know what Ronald McDonald's done.
卖♥♥出几十亿份 成千上万人失踪
Billions served, thousands missing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing still up?
杰西帕 看看是谁回来了
Look who's home, Jessipa.
还是说我应该叫你...甘道夫
Or should I call you... Gandalf?
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表