剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Don't. Not-- No.
拿走 我不喜欢
Back off! I don't like it.
-看看它 -我们得离开这
- Look at him. - We gotta get out of here.
她居然说我们有破坏性
Can you believe she said we were destructive?
才不是 我们恰恰相反
No. We're exactly the opposite.
-我们具有建设性 我们创造 -我们是有建设性的
- We are constructive. We create. - We're constructive.
怎么回事
What happened?
-真棒 好 -真惭愧
- Nice! Yes! - Oh, the shame.
抱歉了 奥黛丽
I'm sorry, Audrey.
甘道夫被这种局面搞得太兴奋了
Gandalf is so jacked up off of this shit.
甘老大
Oh. G-dawg.
好的
Okay.
好了 到了 完美
All right. Here we go. This is perfect.
-你住这里啊 -是的
- So this is you, huh? - This is me.
-就住这个社区 不错 -就这里 是的
- This is the hood. Nice. - This is it, yeah.
白天真的很好 晚上就有点奇怪
It's really nice during the day. At night, a little weird.
有很多狗在叫 还有人在尖叫
It's a lot of dogs barking and humans screaming.
偶尔的巨响
And the occasional loud bang
你不想深究的那种
that you don't wanna ask too many questions about.
-你懂我意思 -这个...
- You know what I mean? - Well...
-是 但我喜欢 -很有趣
- Yeah, but I like it. - It's interesting.
-是的 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
今天谢谢你
Well, thank you for today.
如果不是因为你的意见 我想我是不会有勇气
I don't think I would've had the courage to say no to that dump
拒绝那个破地方 所以谢谢你
if it hadn't been for your opinion. So, thank you for that.
谢谢你帮我终于和奥黛丽断绝了关系
Well, thank you for, you know, finally making me cut ties with Audrey
长痛不如短痛
and pull that Band-Aid off.
显然 我本就不该和她见面 所以谢谢你
I should obviously not be seeing her ever, so thank you.
还有...
And...
-还有 -还有...
- And? - And...
-谢谢你救了甘道夫 -是的 不客气
- Thank you for rescuing Gandalf... - Yes, you're welcome.
-脱离那个糟糕的环境 -不客气
- ...from that terrible environment. - You're welcome.
它也说谢谢你
He says thank you as well.
看它多高兴啊
Look how elated he is.
是啊 看它的样子
Yeah. Look at that.
-非常感谢 -不用谢
- Really appreciate it. - You're welcome.
问题是 我实话实说
The thing is, if I'm being honest,
我不是照顾甘道夫的料
I'm not really cut out to take care of Gandalf.
你不是养蜥蜴的料
You're not cut out to take care of a lizard?
其实我任何生物都无法照顾好 包括我自己在内
I'm actually not cut out to take care of really anything, including myself.
这是我和奥黛丽离婚的主要原因
It's a huge reason why me and Audrey got divorced.
-你能带它回家吗 求你了 带它走 -绝对不行...
- Will you take him? Please, take him. - Absolutely not. Absolutely not.
你有保护它的本能 我在你身上看到了
You have an instinct to protect him. I saw it in you.
无论如何我都不会带走这只蜥蜴
Under no circumstances am I taking that lizard.
你开车回家的时候
So, you were just driving home,
觉得我们需要一只鬃狮蜥
and you thought we needed a bearded dragon?
是啊 它当时就在路边的一个
Yeah, it was with one of those lizard adoption things
蜥蜴领养活动上
on the side of the road.
我的...心都碎了
And I-- My heart just broke.
真的吗 因为你以前从不想养宠物
Really? 'Cause you never wanted a pet before.
这是给孩子们的
It's for the kids.
-大多数人都养狗 -养狗很麻烦
- Most people get dogs. - Dogs are a lot of work.
房♥子的事 你确定吗
So you're sure about the house?
你不想过去 最后再看一眼
You don't wanna go by, check it out one last time?
不想 那房♥子太麻烦了 威尔也同意 他也看到了
No, that house is such a hassle. And Will agreed. He saw it too.
威尔也去了
Will was there?
是的 他只是路过 给我提供了全新的看法
Yeah, he just came by. Fresh set of eyes.
你想叫它什么 我在想...
What do you wanna call him? I was thinking of...
-甘道夫 -不 我不喜欢
- Gandalf. - No, I don't like that.
-很奇怪 -是吗
- That's weird. - Yeah?
杰西帕怎么样
What about Jessipa?
你是说杰西卡
You mean Jessica?
不 杰西帕
No, Jessipa.
-她... -你喜欢蜥蜴吗
- She's... - Do you even like lizards?
是 我很喜欢它们
Oh, yeah, I love them.
很喜欢
Love them.
看它的脸
Look at her face.
-我看得出来它很喜欢这里 -是
- I can tell she loves it here. - Yeah.
我喜欢杰西帕
I love Jessipa.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表