剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Now that this is happening, just promise me you'll act cool.
我当然会冷静
'Course I'm gonna be cool.
因为你有在这种情况下高度紧张的前科
Historically, you can just be a little high-strung in moments like this.
你说什么呢 我只是来享受比赛的
What are you talking about? I'm just here to enjoy a baseball game.
好吧
Okay.
-嗨 怎么样 -威尔 兄弟
- Hey. How's it going? - Will! Broseph!
-不 天啊 你没事吧 -对不起
- Oh, no. God. Are you okay? - I'm sorry about that.
给
Here you go.
-第六区 -好 是 很高兴见到你
- Section six. - All right. Yeah, good to see you.
是
Yeah.
抱歉 我没带运动服来
Sorry I didn't bring a jersey.
而且我对体育一无所知
Also, I don't know jack shit about sports,
所以你得向我解释比赛是怎么回事
so you're gonna have to explain to me what's happening.
规则之类的
The rules and stuff like that.
道奇队棒球赛的唯一规则就是 你必须吃一个道奇热狗
Well, the only rule of Dodgers baseball is you gotta eat a Dodger dog.
给
Here you go.
把该死的球接住 维瓦斯
Catch the fucking ball, Vivas!
-你一定要吃一口道奇热狗 -不用了...
- You gotta take a bite of a Dodger dog. - I'm good. I'm okay.
-拜托 一定要尝一尝 -不了
- Oh, come on. You gotta try a bite. - I'm good.
一定要尝 这是看比赛的全部意义所在
You got to. It's the whole point of the game.
不用了
I'm okay.
-你从来没吃过道奇热狗 -从来没吃过道奇热狗
- You've never had a Dodger dog? - Never had a Dodger dog.
-你一定得吃 -没事的 不够...
- You're gonna eat that dog. - It's okay. There's not enough--
-不够我吃的 -我们可以分
- There's not enough for me. - We can share it.
-我们不必分的 -要 像《小姐与流浪汉》那样
- We don't need to share. - Yeah. Let's Lady and the Tramp it.
对 来嘛
Yeah, do it!
-吃吧... -查理 不 查理 没有这么干的
- Get it. Get in there. - Charlie, no, Charlie. That's not a thing.
吃吧...
Do it! Do it!
一定要拍张照片 太可爱了
You're gonna want a picture of this. This is too cute.
我来拍 别动 坚持一下
I'm on it. Don't move. Hold.
不...等等 我得打开光圈 光圈来了
No, no, no. Hold up. I gotta get the f-stop. F-stop switching.
-他是个很棒的摄影师 -好
- He's a really good photographer. - Okay.
换镜头 好
Switching lenses. Okay.
得调好景深 景深搞定了
Gotta get the depth of field. Good depth of field.
好了 别动 来了
Here we go. Hold it. Here we go.
好了 看啊
There we are. There, look at that.
-加上褐色滤镜后会很漂亮 -很好
- That'll be gorgeous with a sepia filter. - Very nice.
帮我拍一张 我好发给西尔维娅
Let me just get a quick one, then I can send it to Sylvia.
-好啊 再拍一张 -帮我拍一下
- Yeah, let's get another one. - Can you take a picture?
-好 -谢谢 来吧 来了
- All right. - Thanks. Let's do it. Here we go.
这是视频吗 我好像把手♥机♥锁屏了
Do I have this on video? Actually, I think I locked it.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 解锁了 对
Okay. There it is. Yeah.
-好了 说“热狗” -宝刀未老
- All right? Say "hot dog." - Still got it.
热狗
Hot dog.
-好 -好 谢谢 这张拍得不错
- There you go. - Okay. Thank you. That's a good picture.
查理说你是酒吧老板
So, Charlie says you own a bar?
对 我是酒吧老板之一
Yeah. I'm the part-owner of a bar.
-是啊 在哪 -艺术区 叫“幸运便士”
- Yeah, where's it? - Arts District. Called "Lucky Penny."
幸运便士 哥们 我去过 那地方不错
Lucky Penny? Dude, I've been there. It's a cool place.
嘿 查理 你没告诉过我们 你老婆的男朋友是幸运便士的老板
Hey, Charlie, you didn't tell us your wife's boyfriend owns Lucky Penny.
-他的什么 -你老婆的男朋友
- His what now? - Your wife's boyfriend.
我们都这么叫他
That's what we call him.
不 我从来...
No, I ne--
嘿 加油 三个出局 很简单的
Hey, let's go! Three easy outs.
-嗨 -你好
- Hey. - Hello.
喜欢这比赛吗
You enjoying the game?
喜欢 比我想象中有趣得多
Yeah. It's more fun than I thought it would be.
嘿 我替同事们道歉 我...
Hey, I'm sorry about my colleagues. I--
-我... -别担心
- I-- - Don't worry about that.
对了 我正在和某人交往
And just so you know, I'm seeing someone.
-是吗 真好 -是
- Oh, really? That's great. - Yeah.
-替你高兴 -谢谢
- I'm happy for you. - Thank you.
是我离婚后交往的第一个人 所以...
First person I've, you know, kinda gotten into it with since my divorce, so...
-好 翻篇了 -是
- Good. Getting back out there. - Yeah.
她比我年轻得多 所以有些隔阂
She's a lot younger than I am, so there's kind of a disconnect.
-她以为《威鲸闯天关》是个说唱歌♥手 -是
- She thought Free Willy was a rapper. - Yeah.
真的 她真这么以为
But seriously, she actually did.
别担心那种事 就...
Don't worry about that kinda stuff. Just--
如果你喜欢她 和她在一起很开心 那就交往下去好了
If you like her and you're having fun, you know, see where it goes.
-谢谢 -是
- Thank you. - Yeah.
很好的建议 感谢
Very good advice. Appreciate that.
我懂 我也总是想得太多
I get it. I tend to overthink stuff myself.
是吗
Yeah?
结果逼我老婆的朋友参加我的公♥司♥活动
And I end up dragging my wife's friend to a work event.
-我喝了很多啤酒 -我也是
- I drank a lot of beer. - Yeah, I did too.
-我们应该给你买♥♥一顶道奇队帽子 -是
- We should probably get you a Dodgers hat. - Yeah.
我就喜欢花90美元买♥♥只戴一次的帽子
I would love to spend $90 on a hat I'll wear once.
我好像懂了
You know, I think I get it.
你可以一整天醉醺醺
You get to get shit-faced throughout the day,
用护具盛着墨西哥食品吃 棒球真好玩
eat Mexican food out of protective equipment. Baseball is fun.
是的 你开始明白了 你开始接受了
Yes. Now you're getting it. You're starting to come around.
冰镇啤酒...
Cold beer here. Cold beer.
要再来一瓶啤酒吗
Do you want another beer?
我想喝
I would love one.
这简直是我这辈子最棒的一次约会
This is, like, the best date I've ever been on.
你把我当成国王一样对待 好先生
You are treating me like a king, good sir.
当然
'Course.
陛下 这是我的荣幸
Your majesty. I am much obliged.
谢谢你 我的主人
Why, thank you, my liege.
嘿 陛下 给我坐下
Hey, your highness! Sit the fuck down.
谢谢
Thank you.
...5号♥弗莱迪弗里曼
...number five, Freddie Freeman.
-要叫醒他吗 -不要 他总是这样
- Do we wake him up? - Oh, no. He always does that.
要我说 这还真有趣
You know what? It was fun.
我下次有票的时候再叫你
I'll let you know the next time we get tickets?
如果你们有空 应该到我的酒吧来
I mean, if you're not doing anything, you guys should come to my bar.
离这里很近
It's really close to here.
第七局那么惨 我确实得喝一杯
I could use a drink after that disaster of a seventh-inning.
-我输了四千美元 -真惨
- I lost $4,000. - Oh, no.
(幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥)
哥们 这个好极了
Dude, these are incredible.
每一杯都是...上乘品质
Each one is like a-- it's like best in class.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你知道谁一杯都不喜欢
You know who hates all of these?
你老婆
Your wife.
-她非常讨厌啤酒 -是的 没错
- She hates beer so much. - Yeah, she does. Yes.
不过她喜欢加冰的白葡萄酒
She loves white wine with ice cubes, though.
你知道她还喜欢什么吗 她喜欢这家酒吧
Do you know what she also loves? She loves this bar.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们俩总是在做一些疯狂的事
You two, you are always up to something crazy.
是
Yeah.
我和她就没有经历过那样的夜晚
Her and I don't have nights like that.
你们不需要那样的夜晚 她不是因为这个爱你
You don't need nights like that. That's not why she loves you.
你是个稳定的老二
You know, you're a stable dick.
我...此话怎讲
I-- What are you talking about?
你是个...你很成熟 负责
You are a-- you're mature and responsible. You know?
你给她带来稳定
And you offer stability.
这和我的老二有什么关系
What does that have to do with my dick?
-就是一种说法 -对 和...老二无关
- It's just an expression. - Yeah. It has-- It's not dick related.
-对 -好吧 这是众人皆知的说法
- Yeah. - Okay, this is like a known expression?
-是 这... -应该是
- Yeah. It-- - Well, it should be.
抱歉 我没事
Sorry. I'm cool.
-好 -我没事
- Okay. - I'm cool.
这个说法其实是说我很无趣吗
So, is this an expression that actually means I'm boring?
不 我其实认为这个说法的意思
No, I actually think it's an expression that means
是说你是个成年人
you are an adult man.
跟无趣没有一点关系
And that is anything but boring.
对 我是室友的稳定老二
Yeah, I'm the stable dick of my roommates.
这样吧 我要给西尔维娅发短♥信♥叫她过来
You know what, I'm texting Sylvia. I'm telling her to get her ass down here
因为她要喝好多杯才能赶上我们呢
because she has some major catching up to do.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表