剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我...这完全是个错误
I was-- It was a complete mistake.
-我甚至连可♥卡♥因♥都不该尝试的 我... -我懂
- I should never even tried the coke. I-- - I know.
这...我明白
It's-- I get it.
我记得我们刚认识时有这样的夜晚
I remember this kind of night from when we first met.
你那时非常狂野
You were so wild back then.
这是我爱上你的原因之一
That's one of the parts of you I fell in love with.
我爱我们的家 爱我们的孩子
I love our family. I love our kids.
我爱这个小房♥子 但说实话
I love this tiny house, but if I'm being honest...
我想念那样的你 希望我没有抹杀你的那一面
I miss that side of you, and I hope that I didn't take it away.
什么 没有...你没有抹杀任何东西
What? No. No, you didn't take anything away.
你是我人生中最美好的风景
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我知道这听起来挺傻的
I know it sounds kind of stupid,
但我最近感觉被排除在外了
but I've been feeling kind of cut out.
我很抱歉让你感到被排除在外
I'm sorry that I ever made you feel cut out.
是我的错 以后不会了
That's my fault. It won't happen again.
好
Okay.
不 我们今晚不做这个
No. That's not what we're doing tonight.
当时感觉很对的
It made sense in the moment.
什么当时
What moment?
敲敲门 特别快递
Special delivery.
什么情况
What the fuck?
这杯是你的
Actually, this is yours.
对 谢谢
Oh, right. Thanks.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表