剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
(吉屋出♥售♥)
室内不可能像外面这么美
It can't be as nice on the inside as it is on the outside.
对 这房♥子一定有问题
No. There is something wrong with this house,
虽然它确实似乎很漂亮
even though it does seem very pretty.
- 很漂亮 - 是
- It's very pretty. - Yeah.
- 对 一定有问题 - 对
- Yeah, there's something wrong. - Yeah.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 天啊 真美 太美了 - 一个洗手间
- Oh, my God. It's beautiful! Wow! - One bathroom--
- 楼下有一个洗手间 - 好 真漂亮
- There's one bathroom downstairs. - Okay. It's gorgeous.
- 楼下有一个洗手间 - 我喜欢这天花板 隐形门
- One bathroom downstairs. - Love the ceiling. Pocket doors.
- 有第二个洗手间 - 好
- There is a second bathroom. - Okay!
主卧旁有第三个洗手间
There is a third bathroom off the primary!
- 太好了 好耶 - 好耶...
- That's great! Yeah! - Yes! Yay! Yeah! Yes!
天啊 戴安 请告诉我们房♥子有什么问题吧
Oh, my God. Just tell us what's wrong with it, Diane. Please.
- 对 - 完全没问题 非常完美
- Yeah. - Absolutely nothing. It is perfect.
法律要求我们必须告诉你们
We are legally obligated to tell you
去年这房♥子里发生了一起三重谋杀案 但这毕竟是学区房♥嘛
that last year there was a triple homicide on site, but, I mean, the school district.
- 成交 - 我们买♥♥了
- Sold. - We'll take it.
太好了 我真替你们俩高兴
Great. I am so happy for you two.
别上网搜索奥康奈尔一家就好
Just don't Google the O'Connells.
帕拉图关系
第一季第十集[季终]
唷 奥马尔 我需要你给二号♥罐消毒
Yo, Omar, I need you to sterilize tank two.
那不可能 大小子
That's not gonna happen, big boy.
真好笑 去给二号♥罐消毒
Hilarious. Go sterilize tank two.
不 因为我现在是酿酒师了 白♥痴♥
No. 'Cause I'm the brewmaster now, fool.
你说什么
The fuck you just say?
我说“不 因为我现在是酿酒师了 白♥痴♥”
I said, "No, 'cause I'm the brewmaster now, fool."
非常抱歉 他们任命我为酿酒师
I'm very sorry. They made me the brewmaster.
奥马尔为什么认为自己是酿酒师
Why does Omar think he's the brewmaster?
奥马尔就是酿酒师
Omar is the brewmaster.
- 对 - 你们在说什么
- Right. - What are you talking about?
我们拥有酒吧的大部分股权 我们决定任命奥马尔为酿酒师
We have majority stake in the bar, so we decided to make Omar the brewmaster.
你们是想通过羞辱我来逼我卖♥♥股权吗
Are you trying to get me to sell my shares by making me eat shit?
- 对 算是吧 - 是的 哥们
- Yeah, kinda. - Yes, dude.
行不通的 懂吗 你们不知道 我承受羞辱的本领大得很
It is not gonna work, okay? You have no idea how much shit I can eat.
好 来吧 你想让我去卡车上卸货 然后...
Okay, let's do this. You want me to unload the truck then, or--
等等
- 在此之前 - 好
- Before we get to that... - Yeah.
我要问几个问题
...I have a couple of questions that I would love to ask.
你要面试我 好啊 来吧
You're gonna interview me? Perfect. Let's do this.
- 你为什么想要这份工作 - 我不想要
- Why do you want this position? - I don't.
再来 你如何当酿酒师
Here's one. How do you brewmaster?
婚礼策划问我的第一个问题是
First thing the wedding planner asks me is,
“有多少个伴娘 ”
"How many bridesmaids?"
我都40多岁了我已经过了要伴娘的年纪
I am in my 40s. I am too old for bridesmaids.
你应该请我和查理的那个婚礼策划
You should use the wedding planner that Charlie and I had.
她可棒了
She was wonderful.
她很冷静的 对 我把她的网站给你
Very chill. Yeah. Let me get you her website.
老天 她死了
Oh, God. She's dead.
- 天啊 “自然死亡” - 很冷静 真的凉了
- Wow, "Natural causes." - Very chill. Like, literally chill.
- 天啊 我们好老 令人抑郁 - 天啊
- God, we're so old. Depressing. - Jesus.
不如你从Pinterest收藏夹开始吧
Why don't you start with just a Pinterest board?
- 把想法都放进去 - 天啊 听起来好无聊
- You know, with all your ideas. - Oh, my God. That sounds so boring.
不如你来策划吧 你非常擅长这种事
Why don't you plan it? You're so good at that stuff.
- 我不行 - 你行
- I can't. - Yes!
- 买♥♥♥房♥♥子的事已经让我焦头烂额了 - 天啊
- I got too much going on with the house. - Oh, my God.
我等不及想看你的凶宅了
I cannot wait to see your murder house.
是 我们在努力不提此事
Yeah, so we're trying to, like, you know, let that go.
因为孩子 千万别再说凶宅了
Just with the kids. So, just don't say it ever again.
好的
Sure.
你要邀请威尔参加乔迁庆宴吗
Are you inviting Will to the housewarming?
我们要邀请新邻居和查理公♥司♥的朋友
We're inviting our new neighbors and Charlie's work friends.
都是不同圈子的人 而且我和威尔在一起时
And it's people from different worlds and, you know, when Will and I get together,
我们会忘乎所以 表现得像傻子
we just, like, get carried away and act like idiots.
说回你的新家
Back to your new house.
你见过幽灵或遇到过促狭鬼吗
Have you seen any ghosts or experienced a poltergeist?
没有...
No. No.
还没有...
Not yet. Not yet.
- 这里死过多少人 - 不知道 三 四个吧
- How many people died here? - I don't know. Like, three or four.
我有两个关于婚礼主题的点子 但我觉得可以合二为一
So, I got two wedding theme ideas, but I think we can bring 'em together.
我不是你们的婚礼策划 所以...
I'm not planning your wedding, so...
别紧张 我没说要你策划婚礼
Relax. I didn't say you were gonna plan my wedding.
但我知道你对此很在行
But I know you're good at this shit.
- 好 - 一起讨论主题即可
- Okay. - Just riff some themes with me.
而且我爱我的心肝 宝贝 我爱你
Besides, I love my baby. Baby, I love you.
- 她完全没有远见 - 我没有远见
- She's got no fucking vision. - I got no vision.
- 她只想办个可爱的婚礼 - 我确实想办得可爱
- She just wants shit to be cute. - I do want it to be cute.
- 明白我的难处了吧 - 好 行 我们来讨论吧
- See what I'm fucking dealing with? - Okay. All right. Well, riff. Let's go.
好 酷 第一个主题是“从前有个婚礼”
Okay, cool. So the first one is "Once Upon a Wedding,"
第二个是“两分钟到午夜”
and the second one is "Two Minutes to Midnight."
好 是西部主题吗
Yeah. Is that, like, a Western?
不 只是主题 什么...
No, they're just themes. What--
- 你有什么地方不明白 - 好吧
- What are you not understanding? - Okay.
- 我们会再考虑一下 还有时间 - 好吧
- We'll workshop it. We've got time. - Okay.
- 我会想想的 - 回头聊
- I'll think about it. - We'll talk about it.
- 抱歉 - 我明白
- I'm sorry. - I get it.
- 嗨... - 嗨
- Hey. Hi. - Hi.
- 这个社区跟我非常合拍 - 你觉得怎么样
- This neighborhood really does it for me. - How do you think it's going?
- 很好 是 - 很好 好
- It's good, yeah. - Good? Yeah.
你看 我们和嘉玛家只隔了两条街
Look. You know, we're two blocks from Gemma's house.
所以我们不必再接送弗朗西丝了
So we don't have to give rides to Frances anymore.
- 她们可以一直待在一起 - 做她们现在这不明所以的事
- They can just hang out all the time. - And do whatever that is they're doing.
是的
Yeah.
西蒙有女朋友了
Simon's got a girlfriend.
那是戴安的女儿
That's Diane's daughter.
你能看出来 因为她也穿奶油色衣服
You can tell because she's dressed in cream too.
奶油...她们为什么穿这个颜色的 真奇怪
In cr-- Why do they do that? It's weird.
还有梅芙 连梅芙都有朋友了
And Maeve. Even Maeve's got a friend.
- 我想荡秋千 - 可你一直在荡秋千
- I wanna swing. - But you've been swinging this whole time.
- 对 她是个霸凌者 - 那小孩有点混♥蛋♥
- Yeah. She's a bully. - That kid's kind of an asshole.
真让我失望
She definitely bums me out.
- 嗨 - 哥们
- Hey. - Buddy!
- 瞧瞧你 穿得真花哨 - 嗨
- Look at you. What a vision in floral. - Hey!
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hello! - Yo.
- 嗨 哥们 你好 - 见到你真高兴
- Hi, mate. Hello. - Good to see you.
- 嗨 谢谢你过来 - 嗨 怎么样
- Hey. Thank you for swinging by. - Hey, what's happening?
- 谢谢你们的邀请 给 - 看啊
- Thanks for having me. Here you go. - Look at that.
冷藏箱里有啤酒
There are beers in the cooler.
- 太好了 - 还有葡萄酒和芝士
- Great. - And wine and cheese, and--
- 查理 所有食物都着火了 - 你为什么不处理一下
- Charlie, everything is burning. - Why didn't you do anything?
- 这不是我的派对 - 拜托
- It's not my party. - Oh, come on.
抱歉 我把你牵扯到了查理的这些破事中
I'm sorry that I dragged you into all of that bullshit with Charlie.
- 没事的 - 我道歉
- It's fine. - I apologize.
这很正常 没关系
It happens. It's cool.
- 那件事怎么样了 - 挺好的 对
- How's everything going with that? - It's good. Yeah.
太好了
Great.
- 你好吗 - 我
- How are you? - Me?
- 对 - 我很好
- Yeah. - I'm fixed.
- 太好了 真好 - 买♥♥了房♥
- Great. Nice. - Got the house.
俗话说
You know the old saying,
“买♥♥了一件东西 所有的烦恼就会消失”
"You buy a thing, all your problems go away."
我去和安迪寒暄一下
Well, I'll go break the ice with Andy.
- 见到你真高兴 - 谢谢你能来
- Good to see you. - Thanks for coming.
- 是 谢谢邀请 - 是
- Yep. Thanks for having me. - Yeah.
枪手从那个窗户进了厨房♥
So the gunman made his way into the kitchen window there.
直接去了餐厅 就像刽子手那样
Went straight to the dining room, execution-style.
- 然后上楼去了卧室 - 他在哪里被♥干♥掉的
- And then he went upstairs to the bedroom. - Where was he taken out?
什么是刽子手
What is execution?
甜点 各位 吃甜点了
Dessert. Everybody, dessert.
我回头再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
我以为是胡椒粉
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表