剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
- There's a song. - Okay.
-有歌♥的话 你就无法阻止他 -我明白了 我...
- If there's a song, you can't stop him. - I get it. I--
我想这可能是我平生最棒的一晚
This might be, I think, the greatest night I've ever had.
我们走吧 兄弟...
Bro, let's go, dawg.
我们离开这鬼地方 兄弟
Let's fucking get the fuck out of this bitch, bro.
嘿 我们需要你来做最终决定 高档的还是廉价低级一点的
Hey. We need you to be the tiebreaker. Upscale or a little more down and dirty?
随你的便
Whichever you prefer.
不 说吧 我们想听听你的意见 这一整晚都是你安排的
No. Come on. We want your opinion. You organized this whole night.
你决定吧
You decide.
我很高兴能帮上忙
I'm happy that I could be of help,
但我想后面的活动我就不去了
but I think I'm gonna sit this part of the evening out.
-但你们去吧 去开心玩 -不 别这样
- But you guys go. You go have fun. - No, come on.
我不去了 兄弟
I'm not gonna come, buddy.
-别扫兴 拜托 -什么 我...
- Don't spoil it. Come on. - What? I'm--
你们该去 我只是个人不想...
You guys should go. I just personally don't--
我不想和一群男人去脱衣舞俱乐部
I don't feel like going to a strip club with a bunch of guys
而他们都特想去
who really want to go to a strip club.
-又来了 -什么 这是属于你的一晚
- There it is. - What? This is your night.
如果你和你那些中年朋友想去...
And if you and your middle-aged friends wanna go...
-是 -拿女孩们消遣
- Yeah. - ...and be entertained by girls
而那些女孩比我女儿大不了多少 那你就该这么做
barely older than my daughter, then you should do it.
别把这事说得这么恶心 这是为了男人间的友情
Don't make it sound gross. This is about camaraderie.
在餐馆里也可以维系男人间的友情
Camaraderie was available in the restaurant.
你为何在乎我在不在 为何这很重要 去吧
Why do you care if I'm there? Why is that important? Go.
-和你哥们玩得开心 -我在乎是因为你说话的方式
- Have fun with your man friends. - I care 'cause you're talking to me
就像我是个失败者
like I'm a loser.
好吧 那好 我们走吧 我们去看奶♥子♥吧
Okay. Well, then, yeah. Let's go. Let's go see some tits.
别这样 好吗 你不愿意的话 我不想勉强你去
Don't do that, okay? I don't want you to come if you don't want to come.
你到底要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我希望你想去脱衣舞俱乐部
I want you to want to go to the strip club.
再过一百万年也不可能
In a million years, that will never happen.
-你以前喜欢去脱衣舞俱乐部 -我只是假装喜欢
- You used to like going to the strip club. - I was pretending to like that.
你是知道的 那时我才20岁 我只是想装酷 反主流
You know that. It was when I was 20. I was trying to be cool and ironic.
我讨厌那些地方 令人压抑
I can't stand those places. They're depressing.
我现在人到中年了 不用再假装了
I'm middle-aged now, and I don't have to pretend anymore.
我现在感觉自己被评判了
Well, I feel quite judged right now.
我不是在评判你 真的不是
I'm not judging you. I'm really not.
去和你的朋友们开心玩吧 我允许了
Go and have fun with your friends. You have my blessing.
-出发去脱衣舞俱乐部吧 -我要出发了
- Go forth to the strip club. - I will go forth.
-很好 -我要玩个痛快
- Good. - I'm gonna have a fucking blast.
-我等不及要听你给我讲了 -你将成为遥远的记忆
- I can't wait to hear about it. - You will be a distant memory.
好好做你的事去吧
Just do your thing.
你一定要去
You have to come.
这将会很悲伤和可怜
It will be so sad and pathetic
如果我是一个和一群兄弟会成员 去脱衣舞俱乐部的离婚男人
if I am a divorced man at a strip club with a bunch of frat guys.
如果你在的话 那就会有趣且反主流 请让今晚变得有趣且反主流吧
If you're there, it's fun and ironic. Please make this a fun and ironic night.
请和我去吧 我求你了
Please come. I'm begging you.
你一定要去
You have to come.
闭上眼睛也好 看书也好 我不在乎 你必须在场
Close your eyes. Read a fucking book. I don't care. You have to be there.
我本希望这顿晚餐是关于你的未来 和你人生的下一个阶段
I wanted this dinner to be about your future. About the next chapter.
-我不会... -去死吧未来 我不想要未来
- I'm not gonna-- - Fuck the future! I don't want the future.
未来很糟糕
The future is bad.
-你不知道未来会怎样 -我知道
- You don't know what it holds. - I know what it holds.
对我来说 未来就是秃顶 睾丸癌 然后我就死了
For me, the future is baldness, testicular cancer and then I die.
睾丸癌实际上是年轻男人的病
Testicular cancer is really a young man's illness.
这不是你应该担心的事情
It's not something that you should be concerned--
现在我想得这病了
Now I want it!
来嘛 我们就不能像以前一样享乐吗
Come on. Can't we just have fun like we used to have?
我在享乐 我在享受另一种乐趣
I'm having fun. I'm having a different kind of fun.
我在享受和家人们在一起 为孩子们举办派对
I'm having fun with my family, throwing parties for the kids.
为查理开工作派对的乐趣 我得...
Throwing work parties for Charlie. I have--
对我来说 乐趣已经变了 它已经进化成另一种东西
Fun has changed for me. It has evolved into something else.
你的乐趣已经进化成了“无趣”
Your fun has evolved into something called "not fun."
这就是你的乐趣所在
That's what your fun is.
听着 你什么时候...这些都是让其他人开心 什么时候能轮到你开心
Look, when do you-- That's all for other people. When do you get to have fun?
看着你爱的人开心就很心满意足了
It's very rewarding watching the people you love have fun.
-才不是 -感觉...我说这话时就是这么想的
- That is not true. - It felt-- I felt that as I said it.
这感觉很可悲 你这样就心满意足了
It felt very pathetic. That's your reward?
-我们不去脱衣舞俱乐部 -好
- We won't go to the strip club. - Okay.
-别回家就行 -好
- Just don't go home. - Okay.
-我们一起待会 好吗 -好吧 这个...
- Please hang out, okay? - All right. Well--
我们该做什么 有什么好玩的
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do for fun?
我有个主意
I have one idea.
耶...
Oh, yeah. Yeah!
-耶 她回来了 -她回来了
- Oh, yeah. She's back. - She's back.
她回来了
She's back.
-机器人回来了 -她回来了
- Robot's back. - She is back.
-来跳机器人舞 -她回来了
- Hit your robot. - She is back.
哟 以前有...
Yo, did they--
哟 以前有CK吗
Yo, did they have CK back in the day?
-什么是CK -可♥卡♥因♥和克他命混合物
- What's CK? - Cocaine and ketamine.
主要是克他命 里面加一点可♥卡♥因♥
Well, mostly ketamine with a little bump of cocaine
-让派对变得好玩 -天啊 老兄
- to make it fun for parties. - Oh, God, dude.
什么 什么是克他命 我不知道那是什么
What? What's ketamine? I don't know what that is.
你知道那是什么 就是K粉 大学锐舞派对上的小孩都嗑
You do know what it is. Special K. All the rave kids did it in college.
-什么 我不是来吸锐舞毒品的 -是 我知道
- What? I didn't sign up to do a rave drug. - Yeah. I know.
冷静 放松点
Chill out. Take it easy.
要知道 可♥卡♥因♥比K粉强劲多了
You know, the cocaine is way more intense than the Special K.
对 K粉没什么 就像一种温和的马用镇定剂
Yeah, the K is nothing. It's just, like, a mild horse tranquilizer.
这玩意是马用镇定剂
It's a horse tranquilizer?
-西尔维娅 该死的 -冷静
- Sylvia, damn! - Chill out!
-不是 没事的 -什么
- No, it's okay. - What?
如果这是给马用的 是否意味着它们也会吸
If this is for horses, does that mean that they snort it too?
-如果加了胡萝卜的话 -很好笑
- If it's laced with carrots. - That's funny.
我们得把它弄出来 我比马小多了
We gotta get it outta me. I'm much smaller than a horse.
他们也用在小动物身上 医生给我的沙鼠开了这个药
They use it on small animals too. I had a gerbil that was prescribed it.
我得洗胃 送我去医院
I gotta pump my stomach. Take me to the hospital?
带我去医院 他们可以帮我洗胃
Take me to the hospital! They can pump my stomach.
不行
No.
-不 打住 不要这样 -西尔维娅 放松
- No! Stop it! Don't do that. - Sylvia, relax.
这不能...这样没用的 它已经在大脑中了
It can't-- It doesn't work like that. It's already in the brain.
该死
Oh, shit.
警♥察♥来了
It's the police.
-闭嘴 -是警♥察♥
- Shut up. - It's the police.
嗨 各位
Hi, guys.
-天啊 该死 天 -该死的奥马尔
- Oh, my God. Fuck, man. - Fucking Omar.
你们在这里做什么
What are y'all up to in here?
-奥马尔 混♥蛋♥ 关上门 -走开
- Omar, close the door, motherfucker. - Go away.
-我会死吗 -你不会死的
- Am I'm gonna die? - You're not gonna die.
-我会被逮捕吗 -你不会被逮捕的
- Am I'm gonna get arrested? - You're not gonna get arrested.
要我送你回家吗
Want me to take you home?
不 我不想带着克他命回家 和孩子们还有查理在一起
No. I don't wanna go home to the kids and Charlie on ketamine.
老实说 连我们也不知道会出现什么情况
Honestly, we don't even know what's gonna happen.
它对每个人的影响都非常不同
It really affects everyone very differently.
有些人反应很大 还有些人则完全没反应
Some people, it hits really hard. Other people, they barely feel it.
她有反应了
There she goes.
好的
Well, okay.
我想她有感觉了
I think she feels it.
我知道我看起来很放松 但我一点也不放松
I know I look relaxed. Well, I'm not relaxed at all.
你们真可耻
Shame on you.
我非常生气
I'm very angry.
生你们的气
Livid at you.
-我们应该带她离开这里 -我对此很不高兴
- We should get her outta here. - I'm not happy about this.
对 你看起来不开心
No, you don't seem happy.
你看着很开心
You look it.
我们应该让她继续走
We should keep her moving.
这不是一个好情况
Not a good situation.
对 我们...
Nope. Let's...
非常生气
Very angry.
-好了 不 -不
- All right. No. - No?
-真不敢相信 -是的
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表