剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我尝不出这和我们自酿的 印度IPA啤酒有什么区别
I can't tell the difference between this and our homegrown IPA.
对 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
威尔 你觉得呢
Will, what's your verdict?
我觉得我喜欢这酒
I'm thinking. I like it.
-喜欢 好的 但是呢 -是
- Like it, okay, but? - Yeah.
你好像对这酒有意见 记住 我们扩大生产规模后
There's a but. Keep in mind that when we upscale it,
它的味道会有...轻微的变化
the profile of the flavor will-- It will change slightly.
-是 没有 我知道了 是 -准备好听我的意见了吗 很好喝
- Yeah, no. I got that. Yeah. - Ready for my two cents? It's bussin'.
嘿 你们好啊 各位
Hey. Hello, folks.
欢迎来到美国最好的城市
Welcome to America's finest city.
强尼 我的兄弟 朋友 你好吗
Johnny, my freaking man, what's good, homey?
-很高兴见到你 来碰拳 兄弟 你是我偶像 -可不是嘛
- Good to see you. Bang! Icon, dude! - You better believe it.
嗨 我是西尔维娅 我是你的超级粉丝
Hi, I'm Sylvia. And I'm just such a fan of yours.
能和我快速合个影吗
Mind if I get a quick photo?
-当然可以 西尔维娅 -先生 谢谢你
- Oh, of course, Sylvia. - Thank you, sir.
-好了 呜呜... -呜呜
- Here we go. Vroom, vroom! - Vroom!
你们肯定会喜欢这些照片的
Oh, you're gonna love these. You're gonna love these.
-非常感谢 雷夫先生 -不 雷夫先生是我父亲
- Thank you so much, Mr. Rev. - Oh, no. Mr. Rev is my father.
你可以叫我强尼雷夫
You can call me Johnny Rev.
天啊
Oh, my.
-看来你们见过珍娜了 -是的
- Oh, I see that you've met Jenna. - Yeah.
她是我们最棒的化学家之一 所以这啤酒一定很好喝
She's one of our finest chemists, so this must be one heck of a beer.
我们超爱这啤酒
We're obsessed with it.
是吗
Oh, really?
-我想威尔有些担心 -是吗
- I think Will has some concerns. - Oh, does he now?
不是担心 建议而已
Not concerns. Suggestions.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
老实说 我觉得这酒已经很接近了
Honestly, this is very close, I think.
真的非常非常接近
Really very, very, very close.
我知道你们...有自己的生产方式
I know you guys-- you have a certain way you have to make your products
必须达到一个特定的价格点
and a certain price point you have to hit.
我知道你们不能用手工食材
I know you can't use artisanal ingredients.
但我认为如果你们花更多的钱 使用更好的啤酒花
But I think if you just invested a little bit more money in better hops,
味道会好很多 性价比也更高
it would taste so much better. You'd have so much more bang for your buck.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm going to say.
或者你们完全不用按他说的做 因为他说的不算
Or you don't have to do any of that, 'cause he's not in charge.
我说了算 所以没什么问题
I am. So it's all good.
大老板现身了
The big kahuna.
高性价比先生
Mr. Bang-for-your-buck.
-我赞同 很淡 -嘿
- I agree. Pretty bland. - Hey.
-天啊 -是 我觉得我们可以再加点味道
- Wow. - Yeah, I think we can rev it up a little.
-加点味道 -加点味道
- Rev it up. - Rev it up.
我欣赏你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
只有大家都诚实 才能真正实现合作
Partnership only works when everyone is being honest.
-是的 -知道吗
- Yeah. - You know what?
不如你们今天都来我家共进晚餐
Why don't you all join me for supper at my place today?
-天啊 -太好了
- Wow. - Hell, yeah.
-太棒了 -好极了
- That would be amazing. - That would be awesome.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
-天啊 -谢谢 很顺利
- Oh, my God. - Thank you. That went well.
你今天在强尼雷夫面前表现得很好
You did so well with Johnny Rev today.
谢谢你 我对糟糕的啤酒了如指掌
Thank you. If there's one thing I know, it's shitty beer.
老实说 安迪和雷吉应该感谢你
Honestly, Andy and Reggie should be thanking you.
-希望如此 是 -真的
- I hope so. Yeah. - Really.
他们能拿到这笔交易都是因为你
The reason they got this deal was because of you.
-我知道 -强尼雷夫 太出乎意料了
- I know. - And Johnny Rev, surprise, surprise,
他遵循自己的商业直觉 也同意你的看法
he followed his business intuition, and he agreed with you.
我引用一下他的原话“我欣赏你的诚实”
He said, and I quote, "I appreciate your honesty."
没人...欣赏我的诚实
No one-- No one appreciates my honesty.
人们其实特别不喜欢我的诚实
People actually specifically don't like my honesty.
所以他是个天才
That's why he's a genius.
-他非...好 -所以他是个传奇
- He's ver-- Okay. - That's why he's a legend.
-你矜持点 -能上他的话 我肯定会做
- Keep it in your pants. - I would if I could.
你现在对雷吉和安迪有筹码了 你应该要求你应得的
You got leverage now with Reggie and Andy. You should ask for what you deserve.
-你说得对 -现在时机到了
- You're right. - Now's the time.
我会的...
I do. I will.
很好
Good.
我知道你是出于自私的原因才来
I know you only came for self-serving reasons,
但我很感激你能来 对我很有帮助
but I appreciate you being here. It was very helpful.
我都没使出全力
At no point did I try.
总之你做到了
You did anyway.
来
Here.
说“强尼雷夫”
Say "Johnny Rev."
强尼雷夫
Johnny Rev!
-天啊 好吵 -他们在干吗
- Oh, wow. God, that's loud. - What are they doing?
(嫌疑人 西尔维娅 威尔)
他们的关系超越朋友了吗
Are they more than just friends?
(周一 周二 周三 周四)
没有足够的证据做出判断 都是间接证据
We don't have it. It's all circumstantial.
我需要确凿的证据
I need a smoking gun.
是 你没有 你必须不引起她的怀疑拿到证据
Yeah, you don't have it. You're gonna have to tap-dance.
骗她让她招供
Bluff your way into a confession.
你有没有考虑过在她车上装追踪器
Have you considered putting a tracking device on her car?
跟踪器 可能不错
Tracking device. Could be good.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do that.
在她笔电上装个间谍应用呢
How about a keystroke app on her laptop?
-间谍应用 -听起来不合法
- Keystroke app. - That sounds illegal.
不 只在某些州合法
Nope, only in certain states.
圣诞快乐 这是在储藏室里找到的
Merry Christmas. Found this in the supply closet.
我们已经在墙上贴了 保罗 你来得太晚了
We already did it on the wall, Paul. You're too late.
把那东西弄出去
Get that thing out of here.
-我费力气登记才取出来的 -大家冷静
- It was a whole checkout process. - Everyone, calm down.
这与我们无关 这是查理的事
This is not about us. This is about Charlie.
-这是查理的事 -我有确凿的证据
- This is about Charlie. - I've got the smoking gun.
我还打印出来了
And a printout.
这是什么
What is it?
你会想看这个的
You're gonna want to see this.
这只蜥蜴最初是威尔的宠物
The lizard was Will's pet first.
我一直和另一个男人的蜥蜴生活在一起
I've been living with another man's lizard.
我还爱上了它
And I've fallen in love with it.
这也太疯狂了
This is insane.
-天啊 -不可思议
- Wow. - This is nuts.
-好大的门 -酷毙了
- Big door. - This is so cool.
看看这扇门的大小
Look at the size of this door.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨
Hi.
现在我认识你们这些男士了
Now, I know you fellas,
不如你们帮我重新认识一下 这些可爱的女士们吧
so why don't you help me get reacquainted with your lovely ladies?
这是我的宝贝凯蒂
Well, this is my baby, Katie.
-凯蒂 -我是威尔的朋友西尔维娅
- Katie. - And I'm Sylvia. I'm Will's friend.
我们不是一对 我结婚了 我们住在洛杉矶
We're not together. I'm married. We live in LA,
-我们有三个孩子和... -西尔维娅 就...
- and we have three kids and-- - Sylvia, just...
-抱歉 -总之 这房♥子很漂亮
- I'm sorry. - Anyway, the house is gorgeous...
-是这样... -事实上 太棒了
- Well-- - ...by the way. It's amazing.
谢谢 应该棒才对 我花了七千八百万买♥♥的
Well, thank you. It should be. I paid 78 million for it.
嘿
Hey,
不如我们来点香槟 庆祝一下我们新的合作关系
why don't we celebrate our new partnership with a little champagne?
-听起来如何 -好
- Does that sound all right? - Yeah.
伊恩 我们能做到吗
Ian, can we make that happen?
是 抱歉 我早该开始准备了
Yeah, sorry. I should've been on that already.
去吧 去准备 来吧 各位 跟我来
Let's go. Get on it. Come on, everybody. Follow me.
谢谢 天啊
Thank you. Wow.
是 我开始收集盔甲是在十年前
Yeah, I started collecting armor about ten years ago,
就在我第二次离婚后
right after my second divorce.
是一种象征性的自我保护方式吗
Kind of like a symbolic way to protect yourself?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
为强尼雷夫工作是什么感觉 他太棒了
What's it like working for Johnny Rev? He's so amazing.
他的思维和正常人有什么不同吗
Does his mind, like, work differently from a normal person?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的直觉很不错
He has good instincts.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表