剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
It's important to me for you guys to see that women also work
为社区和家庭做贡献 和男人一样
and contribute to their communities and their families just like men do.
这会给我们所有人带来改变 但我们能挺过去
So, it'll be a transition for all of us, but we'll get through it.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-我们的Oreos吃完了 -什么
- We're out of Oreos. - What?
你说我们需要什么就写下来 我写了
You said to write down when we need things, and I did.
-好 -但我们还是没有Oreos
- Okay. - But we're still out of Oreos.
好
Okay.
(威尔齐斯曼 转发:无纸请柬)
天啊 这是佩顿发的吗
Oh, my God. Is that from Peyton?
不 是威尔
No, it's from Will.
但说的是佩顿的生日派对 拜托 我们能去吗
But it's about Peyton's birthday party. Please, can we go?
不行 亲爱的 派对在酒吧
No, honey, it's at a bar.
天啊 我很喜欢她 她是照顾过我们的最棒的保姆
Oh, my God. I loved her. She was the best babysitter we've ever had.
她和比莉艾利什一模一样
She looks exactly like Billie Eilish.
“YOLO”的意思是你只活一次
"YOLO" means "you only live once."
是 我知道
Yes. I'm aware.
- Oreos -知道了
- Oreos. - Got it.
到底怎么回事 今天星期六 你却关闭酒吧
What the fuck is going on? It's Saturday and you closed the bar?
威尔没跟你说 他决定关闭酒吧
Will didn't tell you? He decided to shut down the bar
在一周最赚钱的晚上办生日派对
on the most profitable night of the week to throw a birthday party
献给他的新女朋友 裤子花里胡哨那位
for his new girlfriend, Bedazzled Pants.
今晚我们的所有损失都怪你 威尔
Anything we lose tonight, William, it's on you, bro.
-这是开酒吧的意义所在 -才不是
- This is the whole point in owning a bar. - No, it's not.
-开酒吧的意义是赚钱 -谢谢
- Point of owning a bar is to make money. - Thank you.
嗨 天啊 没想到你会来
Hey. Wow. I didn't think you'd come.
是 他们都说了 “一生只有一个26岁生日”
Yeah. Well, I mean, as they say, "You only turn 26 once."
-非常对 而且还要走运才行 -是
- Very true. If you're lucky. - Yeah.
-很高兴你能来 -我喜欢佩顿
- Well, I'm glad you came. - I like Peyton.
-门怎么样了 -你的脸怎么样
- How's your door? - How's your face?
我化了浓妆 用了很多遮瑕 看得出来吗
I'm wearing a lot of makeup. A lot of cover-up. Can you tell?
-遮得完美无瑕 -很棒 对
- The blending is impeccable. - Pretty good, yeah.
-佩顿帮我弄的 -她有两下子
- Peyton helped me. - She's got skills.
-西尔维娅 -嗨 生日快乐
- Sylvia! - Hey! Happy birthday.
-谢谢你能来 -当然了 YOLO
- Thanks for coming. - Of course. YOLO!
-对 YOLO 我们都这么说 - YOLO
- Yes, YOLO. That's what we say. - YOLO!
YOLO
YOLO!
-很高兴见到你 -嘿 这派对真酷
- It's so good to see you. - Yo, this party is lit.
-谢谢 -是
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-西尔维娅 这是我的室友艾伦 -是 好 幸会
- This is my roommate Alan, Sylvia. - Yeah. Good. Nice to meet you.
佩顿 我们来拍照
Oh, Peyton, let's get a picture.
-抱歉 得走了 -好
- Sorry. Gotta go. - Yeah.
艾伦 我们刚才在聊 你记得911的时候你在哪吗
Alan, we were just talking. Do you remember where you were on 9/11?
我永远忘不了
I'll never forget.
我在三年级的教室里 因为我当时八岁 失陪
I was in my third-grade classroom, because I was eight. Excuse me.
这家伙说他29岁
Guy says he's 29.
-拜托 -如果他29岁 快给Make-A-Wish致电
- Come on. - If he's 29, call Make-A-Wish.
是
Yeah.
大家好 我叫莱丽
Hey, everyone. I'm Riley.
我认识佩顿的时候...
I've known Peyton since...
-莱丽很好 -是
- Riley's great. - Yeah.
是 莱丽在Baskin-Robbins工作
Yeah. Riley works at Baskin-Robbins
想要免费奶昔什么的就找她
if you want a free milkshake or something.
YOLO
YOLO!
YOLO确实给人赋能
YOLO is empowering.
请听我们高中时最喜欢的歌♥
Here's our favorite song from high school.
-不 天啊 不 -太晚了...
- No. Oh, my God. No. - Too late! It's too late!
她们说这是她们高中时最喜欢的歌♥
Did they say this is their favorite song from high school?
-是的 -天啊
- They did. - Wow.
真好
So great.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
干那位
That.
-我太典型了 -什么
- I'm a cliché. - What?
不
Oh, no.
什么 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
-我得离开这里 -什么
- I gotta get out of this. - What?
你说得对 我得跟她分手 我必须现在就和她分手
You were right. I gotta break up with her. I have to break up with her right now.
-今晚不行 是她生日啊 -我必须今晚分
- Not tonight. It's her birthday. - I have to do it tonight.
你今晚帮我分好吗
Will you help me do it tonight?
-当然不好 -你一定得帮
- Absolutely not. - You have to help.
你说我们有外遇好吗 翻云覆雨那种
Will you say we're having an affair? A steamy affair?
-求你了 天啊 -我不说 不行
- Please? Oh, God. - I will not say that. No.
你不是说你们有感情吗 她很成熟
I thought you said you had a connection, that she was an old soul.
她不成熟 看她在干什么
She's not an old soul. Look what the fuck she's doing.
开玩笑吗 天啊 我将孤独终老
Are you kidding me? Oh, God. I'm gonna be alone forever.
不 你不会 至少你们交往时间还不长
No, you're not. At least you haven't been together long.
拜托 哥们 你会没事的
Come on, man. You'll be all right.
你会认识跟你更合拍的人
You'll meet someone who's more on your wavelength,
聪明又风趣 和你更相配
who's smart and funny, and who's a better match.
你不必留下 你可以回家
You don't have to stay. You can go.
开玩笑 我都打扮好了 哪也不去
You kidding me? I got all dressed up. I'm not going anywhere.
我...等等 你高兴 我就...
I am-- Wait. That you're happy makes me feel like--
好 看 我们拍到她的表情了吗
All right. Look. Did we get her look?
我真的很开心
I was really happy.
没有 她穿的...她看起来好傻
No! The thing she was wearing-- She looked so dumb.
不 我不觉得...我太笨了 我觉得她很好看
No, I don't think it was-- I'm dumb. I mean, I think that she looked good.
-我没邀请她 是你邀请她的吗 -我邀请了所有人
- I did not invite her. Did you invite her? - I invited everyone.
他很帅
He's cute.
这是我今生最棒的生日 这多亏了你
That was the best birthday of my entire life. All thanks to you.
怎么了
What's up?
也许我们该坐下来谈谈
Maybe we should just sit down and talk for a second.
-糟糕 -我来关门
- Uh-oh. - Just close the door.
怎么了
What?
我不想今晚说这个 但我...
I hate to be doing this tonight, but I--
我觉得我们不适合彼此 尤其是现在
I just don't think we're, like, great for each other, especially right now.
你这么年轻 你的人生之路还很长
You know, you're so young. You have so much of your life ahead of you.
我很老 应付着无聊的老人的事
And I'm so old, and I'm dealing with this boring, old-guy shit.
你知道 这...
You know, it's just--
你要在我生日这天跟我分手
Are you breaking up with me on my birthday?
是 我真的...我觉得这可能是最好的
I am. And I really-- I just think it's probably for the best, you know?
我只是...想确保你会没事
And I just, you know-- I wanna make sure you're gonna be okay,
所以如果你想让我住下什么的 我非常...
so, like, if you want me to stay over or something like that, I'm more than...
我为什么会想要你住下
Why the fuck would I want that?
万一你不想独自一人什么的
Just in case you didn't wanna be alone or something like that.
我其实不觉得这事值得分手
I don't even really think this deserves a breakup.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去见我朋友们 今天是我生日 我回到这里是因为你很老
To meet my friends. It's my birthday. I just came back here 'cause you're old.
-我们去Riley's吧 两位 -太好了
- Let's go to Riley's, you guys. - Oh, fuck yes!
派对永不结束
The boogie don't quit!
我来叫Uber
I'll call an Uber.
听着 我很抱歉事情变成了这样
Look, I'm really sorry it went down like this.
晚安
Nighty night.
给我闭嘴 老家伙 懂吗
You shut the fuck up, old man, okay?
-好 婴儿潮一代 -别管我叫“婴儿潮一代”
- Okay, boomer. - Don't you "boomer" me.
你很老 你个老家伙
You are old. You're an old man!
你们这一代人破坏了环境
Your generation destroyed the environment.
你会比我先死 你有骨质疏松症
You will die before me. You have osteoporosis.
-你比我认识你时矮了 -穿适龄的衣服吧
- You've shrunk since I've known you. - Try dressing your age.
提防着点这家伙
Look out for this fucking guy.
你穿适龄的衣服吧
You dress your age.
戴个礼帽 单片眼镜 还有
Get a top hat and a monocle
骑那种有一个大轮子的脚踏车 混♥蛋♥
and one of those bikes with one big wheel, motherfucker.
去吃Lipitor降血脂吧
Go take your Lipitor!
你这老混♥蛋♥ 你这该死的老家伙
Oh, you old fuck. You fucking old motherfucker.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表