剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
on a surfboard with Fred Flintstone,
甚至在画中 马丁路德金的表情也是:“认真的 ”
and even in the painting Martin Luther King was like, "Really?"
随便吧...我在网上搜索了一下 他们有非常多的店
Whatever. Whatever. I googled them, and there's a fuck ton of them.
也就是说我们可以赚很多钱
Meaning we can make a lot of money.
晚上让我难过的是 所有人对“钱”的痴迷程度
You know, what makes me sad at night is how obsessed with "money" everyone is.
我们生活在美国
Well, we live in America.
-对 这是一个资本主义社会 -有了钱 你可以买♥♥一辆车
- Right. It's a capitalist society. - With money, you can buy a car.
或者给你家里添置一台打印机
Or it gets you a printer for your house,
这样你就能给我我一直问你要的报税表了
so you can get me that fucking W-4 I've been asking for.
-我知道钱能干什么 -你知道我怎么想吗
- I know the things money does. - You know what I think?
你不想达成协议是因为这是雷吉揽的生意
You don't want this deal to work out because it came from Reggie,
你恨雷吉是因为他是奥黛丽的哥哥
and you fucking hate Reggie because he's Audrey's brother.
你显然还没从离婚的阴影中走出来
And you're clearly not over your goddamn divorce
所以你要否认他提出的每一个主意 即使是好主意
so you're gonna tank every idea he has, even if it's a fucking good one.
这其实很有见地
That's actually very insightful.
-原来是因为离婚 而且... -别开始对我进行心理治疗
- This is about the divorce, and-- - Don't start fucking therapizing me.
-你们一起去开个诊所 -该死 也许我们该这么做...
- Go open a practice together. - Fuck, maybe we should. Maybe we should.
我敢打赌 我在那里赚的钱 肯定比在这里赚的多
I bet you I'd make more money there than I do in this fucking place.
听着 我只是想说 多赚点钱又不会死 就这样
Look, I'm just saying it wouldn't kill us to get a little more liquid. That's all.
我只知道这里总是客满 我们都过得很好
All I know is that this place is always full, and we're both doing fine.
让“好”去死吧 我想要的 不仅仅是“好” 该死的 你知道的
Fuck fine. I want more than fine. Goddamn it. You know this.
我想结婚 兄弟 我想组建一个家庭 做些家庭琐事
I wanna be married, bro. I wanna start a family, do family shit.
你只是觉得你想要那样 但你实际上不想要 你现在很好
You just think you want that. You don't actually fucking want that. You're fine.
-你去哪里 -哪都不去
- Where are you going? - Nowhere.
-威尔 -在
- Will? - Yeah.
你在洒啤酒
You're spilling the beer.
我知道 没有啤酒就不能供应啤酒
I know I am. Can't serve beer if there is no beer.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 奥马尔 帮帮我好吗 清空这个酒桶
Hey, Omar. Will you help me empty this tank over here?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
这些酒桶好像装了很多啤酒
These tanks look like they hold a lot of beer.
是的
They do.
可这水管很小 里面还有很多桶酒
And that's a very small hose, and there's a lot of tanks in here.
但这在很大程度上是一个象征性姿态
But it is a largely symbolic gesture.
你身后还有几罐啤酒
Well, and there's also some cans of beer behind you.
那些是苹果酒 不是啤酒 但我可以把它们也清空
Those are cider, not beer. But I can empty those too.
是的 你会喜欢苹果酒 女士们喜欢苹果酒
Yeah. You'd like the cider. Ladies love cider.
-哥们 威尔 -我喜欢苹果酒
- Dude, Will. - I do like cider.
-我是西尔维娅 -威尔 兄弟 你在干吗
- I'm Sylvia. - Will, what the fuck are you doing, bro?
-嘿 -该死 搞什...快住手
- Hey. - Goddamn it! What the-- Stop it.
给我这个该死...不要...
Gimme the fucking-- Don't--
住手
Stop it!
-不...我不会停手 -嘿 给我水管
- No! I won't stop. No! - Hey. Gimme the hose.
-出去 -不 去死吧你
- Get outta here. - No! Fuck you.
弄进我眼里了 你个混♥蛋♥ 你在做什么
It's in my eyes, you dick! What are you doing?
我不会不战而降
I will not go down without a fight!
你刚说是因为奥黛丽 这不属实 好吗
What you said about Audrey is not true, okay?
是啊 我已经向前看了 我已经从情感上解决了这个问题
Yeah, I've moved on from that. I've resolved that situation emotionally.
我甚至把我的东西 从她家里拿走了 知道吗
I even got my stuff out of her place, okay?
这跟我讨厌雷吉有关
This has to do with the fact that I hate Reggie,
我讨厌他不是因为他是奥黛丽的继兄
and I do not hate him because he is Audrey's stepbrother!
我讨厌他是因为他就是一个没用的讨厌鬼
I hate him because he's a fucking piece of shit!
再见
Goodbye.
混♥蛋♥
Dick!
我必须要清理这里吗 因为这似乎不应该是我的工作
Am I gonna have to clean this up? Because it seems like it shouldn't be my job.
混♥蛋♥ 我们都得清理
Motherfucker, we both have to clean this up.
这地方只有四位员工
It's only four people that work in here.
哟 嘿
Yo. Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-你没事吧 -是 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, it's fine.
只是工作上的问题 这是我们正常的日常互动
It's just work shit. That's our normal, everyday dynamic.
我认为这其实是很健康
And I think it's quite healthy actually.
我从来没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like that.
这是我见过最激烈的争论了 天啊
That's, like, the biggest argument I've ever seen. Wow.
我为今天的进步感到骄傲 老实说 以前吵得更凶
I'm proud of where we've gotten, to be honest. It used to be much worse.
你现在要做什么 想出去玩吗
What are you doing now? Do you wanna hang out?
好 不 我不行
Yeah. No, I can't.
我得回Omni酒店了
I gotta go back to the Omni.
你住在Omni
You're staying at the Omni?
你用Air Miles飞行里程 换取了一个性♥爱♥周末吗
You cashing in on Air Miles for a sexy weekend?
查理在那儿有个工作招待会
Charlie's got a work reception there.
我20分钟后要去见他 我迟到了 是的
I actually have to meet him in 20 minutes. I'm late. Yeah.
我好久没见过查理了
I haven't seen Charlie in forever.
我很喜欢那个男人 我想见查理
I love that guy. I would love to see Charlie.
-真的 -除非你不想让我去
- Really? - I mean, unless you don't want me to come.
不会啦 你真想来
No. You really want to come?
是 谢谢 反正我也没事做
Yeah. Thanks. I got nothing going on.
好吧 这样的话...
Okay. Well...
我叫不到网约车 大概是25分钟的路程
I can't get a Lyft. It's, like, 25 minutes away.
是 网约车司机都不敢来这个社区
Yeah. Lyfts are too scared to come to this neighborhood.
我们骑滑板车吧
We'll take a scooter.
-好吧... -好
- Okay. Yeah. - Yeah.
我以前从没骑过这个
Never been on one of these before.
是吗 你骑那个 我请客
Yeah? Use that one. My treat.
那辆上面有很多鸟屎
It's got a lot of bird poop on that one.
的确是 这辆坏了
Sure does. This one's busted.
为什么
Why?
为什么人们这样做 这是一个复杂的问题
Why do people do anything? It's a complicated question.
如果喝了点酒 你觉得还能骑这个吗
Do you think this is a good idea if you've had a few drinks?
我觉得这就是为喝了酒的人发明出来的
I think they invented these for people who had a few drinks.
(TONY'S SALOON酒吧 PETA NISTA PIZZA NISTA披萨)
你喜欢这个啤酒吗
You like the beer?
不喜欢 很难喝
No. Terrible.
-想再来一杯吗 -当然
- You want another one? - 'Course.
-怎么回事 -扔掉
- What's happening? - Toss 'em.
是他们服务条款的一部分
It's part of their terms of service.
他们想让你这么做
They want you to do it.
下去吧
Get down!
-好的 耶 -扔下去
- Okay. Yeah! - Get it!
(OMNI酒店 洛杉矶)
我要上楼去房♥间换衣服 你就在这里等我
I'm just gonna go up to the room and get changed, so just wait for me down here.
-好的 没问题 -好
- Okay. Yeah. No problem. - Okay.
嘿 查理在那
Hey, there's Charlie.
嘿 查理 兄弟 你好啊
Hey, Charlie. What's up, man?
别叫 我得把这些衣服换掉 你在做什么
No. I've gotta take off these clothes. What are you doing?
太迟了 他过来了
It's too late. He's coming over.
-真意外啊 没想到会见到你 -嗨 看看你
- Surprised. Did not expect to see you. - Hi. Look at you.
你看起来很帅气 先生 甚至比上次更紧了啊
You look beautiful, sir. And even firmer than last time,
而你紧得要命 我的朋友
and you were firm as fuck, my friend.
谢谢 你看起来也很不错
Thank you. You look great too.
才不是 我看着很糟糕 这一年我过得很艰难
That's not true. I look bad. I've had a rough year.
-你好 我是斯图尔特 -威尔 幸会
- Hi. I'm Stewart. - Will. Nice to meet you.
我们都一起工作过 很久以前的事了
We all used to work together, like, a hundred years ago.
-酷 -你们俩看起来很有节日气氛
- Cool. - You two look festive.
事实上 他看起来比今天早些时候好多了
Actually, he looks a lot better than what he did at the beginning of the day.
你真该看看他的穿着
You should have seen his outfit.
天啊 看起来很疯狂 无意冒犯
Oh, my God. He looked insane. No offense.
如果你喜欢我的穿着 我会被冒犯到
I'd be offended if you did like how I dress.
你看起来像住在Ann Taylor Loft时装店
You look like you live in Ann Taylor Loft.
我爱Ann Taylor 她家衣服的款式很棒
I love Ann Taylor. They have great styling.
确实是 很米色
They do. Very beige.
好了 西尔维娅 我们明白了 你身材火♥辣♥ 禁制令
Okay, Sylvia. We get it. You got a hot bod. Cease and desist.
嗨 我是凡妮莎 我和查理 是同一家律所的合伙人
Hey. Vanessa. I'm a partner at the same firm as Charlie.
-我是威尔 恭喜 -谢谢
- I'm Will. Congratulations. - Thank you.
我不是律师 但是 好样的 是
I'm not a lawyer, but good for you. Yeah.
那么 西尔维娅
So, Sylvia,
我们忙着讨论并购战略的时候 你都忙了些什么
what'd you get up to with your day while we were stuck in an M&A strategy session?
妈妈享受水疗了吗
Little spa time for Mama?
妈妈去做水疗了吗
Did Mama have some spa time?
-看到我逗幽默的人笑了 -是
- You saw I made the funny one laugh? - Yeah.
是的 我不是小丑
Yeah, I'm not a clown.
查理 我演讲完后 你有空一起吃晚饭吗
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表