剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
No. Okay. Chop-chop. Let's go.
-走吧 行了 好 -她还在用那种眼神
- Let's go. All right. Good. - She's still doing it.
(幸运便士酿酒公♥司♥)
你疯了吗
Dude, are you fucking crazy?
完全没有
I'm not crazy at all.
这kombucha的生意没有我 就根本不可能存在
That kombucha business would not exist without me.
你们能找到投资人 完全是因为 我在这个酒吧里取得的成就
You are only able to get investors because of what I built in this bar.
-那个生意的利益 我有权分一杯羹 -你在说疯话
- I'm entitled to a piece of that business. - You sound fucking insane right now.
为什么是疯话 我们在圣迭戈说过 你们当时都愿意谈
Why is this insane? We talked about it in San Diego. You were open to it.
对 那是你搞砸和强尼66的生意之前 混♥蛋♥
Yeah. That was before you blew the Johnny 66 deal, ass.
我搞砸那笔生意是出于道德原因
I fucked up that deal for moral reasons.
这和我敏锐的生意头脑无关
That had nothing to do with my business acumen, which is vast.
人们曾说我是酿酒界的沃伦布菲特
I have been described as a regular Warren Buffett!
-是巴菲特 但你继续... -给我闭嘴
- It's "Buffett". But go off-- - You shut the fuck up.
好吗 如果我没记错
Okay? And if I remember correctly,
那笔生意本来就要黄了 是我出马力挽狂澜
that deal was tanking until I stepped in and saved it.
我问你 你觉得在这个情况下 你应该分得多少
Well, let me ask you this, how much do you think you deserve in this situation?
问得好
Good question.
因为我不想被你们两位绅士坑了 51%
Because I do not wanna get so brutally fucked over by you two gentlemen, 51%.
天啊 你真是疯了
Oh, my God. You're fucking out of your mind.
52%
Fifty-two percent.
-天啊 -什么...
- Oh, my God. - What--
你没有筹码 这不是谈判
You have no leverage, and this is not a negotiation.
-你只想要钱 - 53%
- You're just asking for money. - Fifty-three percent.
不 兄弟 我不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
No, dude. I don't negotiate with terrorists.
54%
Fifty-four percent.
-奥马尔懂了 -威尔 这不可能
- Omar gets it. - Will, this is not happening.
我们奠定整个Daa Booch的基础 都和你无关
We built the entire groundwork of Daa Booch without you.
你们站在了巨人的肩膀上
You stood on the shoulders of giants.
抱歉 你现在是“巨人”吗
I'm sorry. Are you "giants" in this situation?
我当然是
I sure am giants.
我忍♥你很久了
I put up with your shit for so fucking long.
我要你看着我的眼睛听仔细
I want you to look me in the eye so you can hear
这不可能
that this is not fucking happening!
要看筹码 我给你看筹码
You want some leverage? I'll show you my fucking leverage.
我用筹码糊你一脸 我罢♥工♥了
I'm gonna squirt leverage in your fucking face. I'm going on strike!
-去你的 -你罢♥工♥
- Fuck you, bro. - You're going on strike?
你自己的酒吧 你罢♥工♥
You're going on strike on your business?
当然了 看看没了我 这里的生意如何吧
I sure as fuck am. Let's see how well this place runs without me around, huh?
等我分到Daa Booch的一杯羹后我再回来
I will return when I am cut into Daa Booch.
对了 作为大股东 我的第一个命令就是
And by the way, my first order of business as majority shareholder,
要改了这该死的名字
I'm changing that fucking name.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
一 二 三
In one, two, three,
四...
four...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
奥马尔 他不在的期间 你能负责酒桶吗
Omar, can you take care of the tank room while he's gone?
他看起来没信心啊
That does not inspire confidence.
她有那么多成就 看看她参加了这么多董事会
I mean, she's so accomplished. Look at all the boards she's on.
天啊 谁在乎她参加了什么董事会
Oh, my God. Who gives a shit what boards she's on?
她看起来像个疯子 就像埃米科尼巴雷特
She looks like a crazy person. She looks like Amy Coney Barrett.
你是说美国权力最大的女人之一
You mean, one of the most powerful women in America?
是 但我想你明白我的意思了
Yes. But I think you get my point.
她怎么有时间做这些事 她有四个孩子
I mean, how does she have time to do all this? She has four kids.
她是合伙人 还刚刚生了个孩子
She's partner, and she literally has a newborn.
而且孩子很可爱 看起来并不奇怪
And it's really cute too. It's not even a weird looking baby.
对 她可能从来不看孩子
Yeah. She probably never sees it. She probably never sees any of them.
他们长大后一定会恨她 走着瞧吧
They're gonna grow up resenting her. Mark my words.
他们只会长大后想要成为她
They're just gonna grow up and wanna be her.
他就不能选个差劲点的人
I mean, could he have picked a worse person?
她是律所的合伙人 有四个孩子
She's partner in the firm, she has four kids.
一头金发 身材高挑
She's very blonde, she's very tall.
行 好吧 我们来按你的说
Okay, yeah. Let's do it your way.
天啊 她真美
Wow, I mean, she is beautiful,
她功成名就
she's accomplished.
我觉得正确的做法是把老公让给她
I think the right thing to do is to give your husband to her.
她非常无趣 她无聊透顶
She's basic as hell! She's fucking boring.
对 她其实没那么美
Yeah. She's not even actually that cute.
谁会隔着衣服干做啊 把裤子脱了好好做
And who dry humps? Take your fucking pants off and do it right.
她是半途而废的人
She's a quitter.
我该怎么处理查理 他必须受到惩罚
What am I gonna do about Charlie? He needs to pay for this.
要点首饰
Jewelry?
是吗 隔着衣服干做值得用首饰补偿
Yeah? Is dry humping worth jewelry?
我觉得是手袋级别的
Sounds like purse-level.
西尔 你没事吧 要我过来吗
Syl, are you okay? Do you want me to come over?
不用 我没事
No. I'm okay.
我得挂了 有人敲门 谢谢了 宝贝
I gotta go. Someone's at the door. Thanks, babe.
嗨 你好吗
Hey. You okay?
我很好 被纸割破了手 你怎么来了
Yeah. I'm fine. Just-- paper cut. What are you doing here?
我今天休假 说实话 我得找人吐苦水
I took the day off work. Honestly, I just need someone to complain to.
-你找对地方了 -我想也是
- Well, you've come to the right place. - Thought so.
(切割)
你觉得他们Daa Booch的生意 会分你一杯羹吗
So, you think they'll give you a cut-in on the Daa Booch?
我确实认为他们会分我一杯羹 会把钱给我
I do think they'll cut me into da Daa Booch, and they'll give me da money,
然后我可以退休了
and I can da retire.
-是吗 -去小岛上住
- Really? - To da islands.
你为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
你到底站哪边的
Whose side are you on here?
我不知道 我只是想把这块肉切了
I don't know. I'm really just trying to slice this meat.
我觉得他们会看到要正常经营酒吧 我有多么不可或缺
I think they will see how much the business needs me to function properly
他们会由此联想到Daa Booch
and they will project that onto Daa Booch, and they, you know,
他们会求我加入的
they'll be begging me to be a part of it.
我真不懂你为何觉得这游戏令人放松
I honestly don't know why you find this relaxing.
做晚饭是我一天中最大的家务活
Cooking dinner is, like, the biggest chore of my day.
非常令人放松
It's so relaxing.
还有一款游戏是 打扫一只小老鼠的公♥寓♥ 好玩极了
There's one where you clean up a little mouse's apartment. Also amazing.
嗨 威尔
Hey, Will.
-嗨 -你们在干什么呢
- Hey! - What are you guys up to?
你看不出来我们正在虚拟做饭
Can you not see that we are virtually creating a meal
用的是一双没有身体的白人的手吗
with a pair of disembodied Caucasian hands?
对 看出来了 嘿 孩子们呢 孩子们
Oh, right. I see. Hey, where are the kids? The kids.
他们在花♥园♥里 对 他们分别带了一个朋友回家
They're in the garden. Yeah. They each brought a friend home,
等着你带他们出去吃披萨呢
and they're waiting for you to take them out for pizza.
披萨 太好了 很好
Pizza? Great. Okay. Good.
要我给你们带点吃的吗
Can I get you guys anything?
要 我要意大利香肠的 威尔 你呢
Yeah, I'll take a pepperoni. Will, what do you want?
如果你买♥♥披萨 我要蘑菇的 好
I'll take some mushroom pizza if you're buying pizza. Yeah.
我想要一瓶桃红葡萄酒 谢谢 比如Whispering Angel什么的
And I'd love a bottle of rosé, please. Like, a Whispering Angel or whatever.
如果你碰巧路过一家卖♥♥IPA的 不必是本地的
If you happen to walk past an IPA. It doesn't have to be local,
但如果是 我也想来一瓶
but if it is, I would take that as well.
好 当然 没问题
Okay, sure. Okay.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - All right.
嘿 孩子们 吃披萨了
Hey, kids! Pizza!
-翻面 -翻肉丸 翻...
- Flip! - Flip that meatball! Flip it!
-对了 嘿 -嘿 翻
- There you go. Hey! - Hey! Flip!
披萨
Piz-Pizza!
杰克能留下过夜吗
Can Jack sleep over?
当然可以 有何不可 周五之夜 对吧
Yeah, sure. Why not? Friday night, yeah?
如果杰克留下过夜 其他孩子也会想过夜
If Jack sleeps over, the other kids are gonna wanna sleep over--
嘉玛 谢尔比 你们想留下过夜吗
Gemma, Shelby, you guys wanna sleep over?
好耶
Yay!
-好 走吧 吃披萨了 -好 你来通知他们的父母 好吗
- Okay! Let's go! Pizza time! - Okay. You tell their parents, yeah?
面包车的钥匙在挂钩上
Minivan keys are on the hook!
-好... -好
- Yep. Yeah. - Yeah.
-欢乐之家 -是 周五之夜
- Fun house. - Oh, yeah. Friday night.
我真希望你的后院有监控
I really wish you had a security camera in your backyard,
那我现在已经出名了
I'd be famous right now.
是 以蠢货出名
Yeah, as a stupid person.
名人有不蠢的吗
Is there any other kind of famous person?
四个小家伙睡了
The four little ones are in bed.
我不确定谢尔比是否能睡一整夜
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表