剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Because I care about you you're gonna force me to do a thing
-我不想做的事 -我更在乎你
- I don't wanna do? - I care more about you.
-这可未必 -你需要
- I don't know about that. - You need to
-结束那段关系 -这也未必
- get out of that relationship. - I don't know about that.
-你得离开那个女的家 -不如这样
- You need to get out of that girl's house. - You know what?
来打个赌 你尽管放马过来
You're fucking on. Calling your shit.
-真的 -我会做的 是的
- Really? - I'll do it. Yes.
-现在去叫停这笔交易 对 -真的
- Now, pull the plug. Yes. - Really?
告诉那可怕的女士你不想住在这里
Tell the scary lady you don't wanna live here.
-我必须现在就去 -去吧 就现在 他们来了
- So now I have to do it? - You do. Right now. They're coming.
-我们打赌呢...说好的 -我该怎么...
- We're on. We did it. We made the deal. - How I'm supposed--
-去吧 告诉他们 快去 -我不敢
- Go. Say it. Just go. - I'm too scared.
-去说啊 -你能替我说吗
- Say it. - Could you say it?
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
该填表格了
It's paperwork time.
我知道的 大家都讨厌填表格 但我会把这个过程变得好玩又快速
I know, everybody hates paperwork. But I will make it fun and fast.
我们只需要把你的名字...
We're just gonna get your name right th--
抱歉 我只是...我不能签
I'm so sorry, I just-- I can't do it.
-你开玩笑呢吧 -我只是...我...
- You got to be kidding me. - I'm just-- I'm s--
我要被炒了 肯定要被炒了 我知道
I'm fired. I'm definitely fired. I know.
说实话吧 这地方糟透了 好吗
Let's be honest. This place is terrible, okay?
我是说 确实很烂
I mean, it's a real shitburger.
是我父亲的
It was my dad's.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
我不要去拿东西 别让我去了 我不想那么做
I'm not doing mine. Let's not do mine. I don't wanna do it.
-我们改去吃冰激凌吧 -不行
- Let's get ice cream instead, okay? - No.
-我给你买♥♥冰淇淋 -我们要去履行你的承诺
- I'll buy you ice cream. - We are going to do your thing.
-我不想去 不 -不 绝对不行
- I don't want to. No. - No. Absolutely not.
-拜托嘛 求你了 -绝对不行
- Come on. Please. - Absolutely not.
-我们要去 -做了就没得回头了
- We are going. - It's so final.
一旦我把东西拿出来 我就再也不会踏进那房♥子一步了
Once I take my stuff out, I will never step foot in that house again,
-我讨厌这样想 -威尔 我们现在就去
- and I hate thinking of that. - Will, we're going.
我们要这样做 你会感觉很好
We're doing it. You're gonna feel good.
-该死 -感觉会很好
- Oh, fuck. - It's gonna be good.
她不在家 看来这事不该发生 我们走吧
She's not home. Looks like it's not meant to be. Let's go.
我们绕到边上去 来吧
Let's go around the side. Come on.
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my God.
是甘道夫
It's Gandalf.
-看看它 -它看着很可怜
- Look at him. - He looks miserable.
-它看着很沮丧 很伤心 -是 它看到你了
- He looks so dejected. So sad. - Yeah. He sees you.
-嗨 -真看见了 看 嗨
- Hi. - He does. Look. Hi.
-嗨 -它开心起来了
- Hi. - He just lit up.
-它太... -它的整个行为举止都变了
- He's so-- - His whole demeanor just shifted.
-嗨 -它立即就开心起来了
- Hi. - He lit up like a light.
-嗨 小家伙 -她不在家
- Hi, little buddy. - She's not home.
给她打个电♥话♥ 约个时间去拿你的东西
Call her and figure out a time to get your stuff.
-好吗 我们走 -不 我们现在就拿
- Okay? Let's go. - No. We gotta do it now.
我要失去勇气了 我需要你的支持
I'm gonna lose my nerve. I need you for support.
-我们现在就做 好吗 -好吧 怎么做
- Let's do it right now, okay? - All right, how?
你要四肢着地 爬过这扇狗门
You gotta get on all fours, climb through this dog door.
-什么 不 -你必须这么做
- What? No. - You gotta do it.
-这是唯一的办法 -你去爬
- It's the only way. - You do it.
-我进不去 试过了 相信我 -拜托
- I won't fit, I've tried. Trust me. - Come on.
你必须非常非常瘦 还要身体健康 灵活才行
You gotta be very, very slender and fit and flexible.
小个子 躯干长 腿长
Overall small, long torso, long legs.
-我知道你在打什么算盘 -真的很窄
- I know what you're doing. - Very narrow.
-我喜欢 好吧 -很好 爬过那扇狗门吧
- I like it. Okay. - Good. Get through that doggy door.
好吧 我可以的
All right. I can do this.
快点
Hurry.
不要看我的屁♥股♥ 除非你想被迷晕掉
Don't look at my ass unless you want to get hypnotized.
恕我直言 我不想
With all due respect, I do not.
快去吧 加油
Just go. Come on.
-非常优雅 很好 -进来啦
- Very graceful. Nice. - Yes.
-快看啊 -你搞定了 耶 很好
- Look at that. - You got it. Yes. Good.
好了 把门打开
Nice. Get the door.
-不错嘛 干得好 来 -是 进来吧
- Nice. Good job. Here. - Yes. Come on.
-这边 -是
- This way. - Yeah.
威尔 你在干什么
Will, what are you doing?
奥黛丽 你在家呢
Audrey, you're home.
威尔 你告诉我这是你家 你干吗呢
Will, you told me that this was your house. What are you doing?
-你干吗呢 -西尔维...
- What are you doing? - Sylvi--
-不 我没有 搞... -西尔维娅 别装傻了
- No, I didn't. Wh-- - Sylvia, don't play dumb.
我在监控录像里看到你爬过那个狗门
I saw you crawl through the doggy door on the security camera.
你没告诉我这里有监控摄像头
You didn't tell me that you had a fucking security camera.
你知道了的话就不会这么做了
You wouldn't have done that if you knew we did.
我...听着 替他说句话 他只是想过来拿自己的东西
I-- Look, in his defense, he's just trying to come and get his stuff
-彻底做个了断 就这样 -你不是来拿东西的
- and make a clean break. That's it. - You don't get your stuff.
-我想拿回我的东西 -你不是来拿东西的
- I want my stuff. - You don't get your stuff
因为我很确定你能在其他地方找到
because I'm pretty sure you can find an old hairbrush
一把旧梳子和一个手♥机♥充电器 而不是把它们用作可悲的借口
and a cell phone charger somewhere else instead of using it as a pathetic excuse
-来这里跟踪我 -我现在跟踪你了
- to come and stalk me. - I'm stalking you now?
说得跟真的似的
As if.
西尔维娅 搞什么 你来这干吗
What the fuck, Sylvia? Why are you even here?
你不是有孩子和家庭吗
Don't you have kids and a family?
我是有 你...是啊 你记得 我是有 没错
I do. Do you-- Yes, you remembered. I do, yes.
如果你真的在乎威尔
Well, if you really cared about Will,
你不会把他拉回你们多年前的那种
you wouldn't pull him into whatever screwed up dynamic
-奇怪的关系中 -好
- you two have from years ago. - Okay.
你们就像两个十几岁的小女孩 有愚蠢的绰号♥ 口头语
You're like a couple of teenage girls with your stupid nicknames
和只有你们才懂的笑话
and the catchphrases and the inside jokes.
你们会打电♥话♥到凌晨4点 总是这样
You'd be on the phone until 4 a.m. all the time.
我和一个患疝气的孩子一起醒了 我还能找谁聊
I was up with a colicky baby. Who else was I supposed to talk to?
-找你老公啊 -他睡了 我们有一个系统
- Your husband. - He was asleep. We had a system.
好吧 我负责晚上照顾孩子 他负责早上
Okay, so I was doing the nights and he would do the mornings.
所以我会 母乳喂养...
So I would be breastfeeding--
我才不在乎这些
I don't give a shit.
你们的关系太诡异 太具有破坏性了
Your whole thing was so weird and destructive.
他会邀请你参加我们的约会之夜
He would invite you to our date nights.
他会穿你为他挑选的衣服
He would wear clothes that you picked out for him.
我该怎么做 不设限
What was I supposed to do? Not set boundaries?
这对他不好
It wasn't good for him.
你知道吗 现在我们离婚了
You know what? Now that we're broken up,
我再也不用听你那 该死的自以为是的演讲了 好吗
I don't have to listen to your fucking righteous bullshit speeches anymore, okay?
事实上 你还是要听
Actually, you kind of do
因为你正站在我的餐厅里
because you're standing in my dining room
刚还像一只该死的狗一样从狗门爬进来
after crawling through the fucking doggy door like a fucking dog.
-我们要来一炮吗 -给我滚出去
- Should we fuck? - Get the fuck out!
滚出去
Get out!
你介意我用一下厕所吗
Do you mind if I use your toilet?
-很抱歉这样问 -介意 你快离开吧
- I'm so sorry to ask. - Yes, just get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
她让我太生气了
She makes me so mad.
-你做得很好 -有吗
- You did really well. - Did I?
是啊 除了你求她跟你上♥床♥的那部分
Yeah, except for the part where you begged her to have sex with you.
是 那个 现在回想起来 有点可悲
Yeah, that, in retrospect, felt a little pathetic.
-是的 -如果我当时...
- Yeah. - If I had just--
她给了我矛盾的信♥号♥♥ 对吧
She was sending mixed signals, right?
-我没看出来 -真的
- I didn't read that. - Really?
-没有 -我们不是在同一个房♥间吗
- No. - Were we not in the same room?
我有东西能让你高兴起来
I have something to cheer you up.
-是甘道夫 -对
- It's Gandalf. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
-看啊 你救了它 -是
- Look, you rescued him. - Yeah.
-它已经比刚才开心了 我能看出来 -它看起来很高兴
- He's already happier. I can tell. - He looks so elated.
它看起来年轻了十岁
He looks ten years younger.
谢谢你 你好啊 宝贝
Thank you. Hello, baby.
-是 -它很可爱
- Yeah. - He's very sweet.
不要...别拿过来
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表