剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
但他的进步速度快得惊人
but he's progressed even further.
所以他真成了某种科学怪物
So it really is some kind of Frankenstein monster.
给我们一点时间我们就能搞定
If you give us time, we can fix this.
我们能让他真正复活
We can bring him back for real.
你们不仅是在玩弄我已故丈夫的
You're not just playing with the leftover pieces
残存碎片
of my dead husband.
你们还来伤害她的女儿
You are tearing up his daughter's heart.
你听好了 - 埃伦
Right now. Ellen...
要么你们删除所有的上载的内容
Look, I want every trace of the upload deleted,
要么我去曝光你们
or I go public.
我还没去曝光的唯一原因
The only reason I haven't done it already
是我不想牵连麦蒂
is I don't want Maddie exposed to the fallout.
但彼得 你听好了 我必定会去曝光
But Peter, you listen to me... I will do it.
处理器已极度超频
The processors are dangerously overclocked.
过热只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before they overheat.
我们得从源代码重新编译才行
I think we need to recompile from source.
不行
No.
他正在超越他的程序编制 这也是我们所期望的
He's exceeding his programming, which is exactly what we want.
这也是我们突破集成度的办法
This is how we're gonna crack integrity.
行 那洛厄尔怎么办
Okay, ja. Well, what about Lowell?
她曾追踪过他 可能还会再来
She came after him once, she might try again.
弄清楚她当初怎么从夏尔斯特恩
Figured out how she escaped Shyer & Stern
逃跑了吗
in the first place?
还没有
Mm, not yet.
她当时留下了一个算法
She left behind an algorithm that duplicated
能成倍增加她的功函数 因此没人注意到她
her work functions, which is why no one noticed.
按照夏尔斯特恩所说 她仍然待在
As far as Shyer & Stern knew, she was still in her
她的专用服务器里 分♥析♥肉体交易
dedicated server, analyzing flesh trades.
你应该雇个人跟踪她丈夫
You should hire someone to follow the husband.
他三周前辞职了 然后就再也没人见过他
Quit his job three weeks ago and hasn't been seen since.
好吧
Okay, ja.
那就是说 我们根本知道她到底在哪儿
So, we have no idea where she is, then.
我们没必要知知道 你说得对
We don't have to. You're right.
她追踪过他 那她一定会再次尝试的
She came after him once, and she will try again.
这人到底长什么样
So, what's this guy look like?
我不知道
I don't know.
你确定不是去乱搞什么的吗
But this isn't a sex thing?
当然不是
No.
我必须问问
I have to ask.
按理说新生不能离校的
Freshman aren't supposed to be off campus.
如果你被拐卖♥♥了 责任可就都落到我头上了
If you end up getting trafficked, it falls on me.
说什么呢 没人会被拐走的
No one's getting trafficked.
真是落魄
Oh, totally sketchy.
说起来...
Speaking of which...
那女孩是谁
Who's the girl?
我朋友 她能...帮我报♥警♥
A friend. Who can, like, call the cops.
你又是谁
Who are you?
一个不能报♥警♥的朋友 我猜
A friend who can't, I guess.
我叫科迪 谢谢你能来
My name's Cody. Thanks for coming.
或许我们能换个地方谈谈吗
We might want to go somewhere else to talk.
这里就挺好的 你为什么给我发信息
Right here's fine. Why'd you message me?
我没发 是我妻子发的
I didn't. My wife did.
她叫劳瑞 劳瑞-洛厄尔
Her name's Laurie. Laurie Lowell.
她来不了
She can't be here.
是因为她四年前就死了吗
Because she died four years ago?
她没死
She's not dead.
你♥爸♥爸也还活着
Your father isn't either.
证明给我看
Prove it.
在这里不行
Not here.
早就跟你说过了···
I told you...
什么
What?
你最喜欢的歌♥是什么
What's your favorite song?
什么 我没···我没有喜欢的歌♥
What? I don't... I don't have one.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your dad?
他喜欢皇后乐队
He liked Queen.
你要试着破译他的密♥码♥吗
You trying to figure out his password?
♪ Ooh, you make me live
♪ Whatever this world can give to me ♪
黑客技术不错 你做了什么
Nice hack. What'd you do?
黑进他们的环境系统吗
Get in through their environmental systems?
♪ It's you, you're all I see
♪ Ooh, you make me live now, honey ♪
♪ Ooh, you make me live
♪ Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had ♪
♪ I've been with you such a long time ♪
♪ You're my sunshine, and I want you to... ♪
劳瑞之前在华尔街的一家对冲基金公♥司♥工作
Laurie worked for a Wall Street hedge firm.
为他们赚了很大一笔钱
Made them a lot of money.
在她31岁生日那天
On her 31st birthday,
他们让她负责交易团队
they put her in charge of the trading team.
我们去了北方庆祝 当时...
We were set upstate to celebrate, when...
你可以在自己手♥机♥上看
Well, you can read about it on your phone.
她处于昏迷状态时 她的老板找到了我
When she was in a coma, her boss approached me
他提供了一个可以拯救她生命的办法
with an option to save her life.
上载
Upload.
程序是字符律动做的
Logorhythms did the procedure,
但那只是个骗局
but it was a bait and switch.
他们一开始骗我说没有生效
First they lied to me and told me that it didn't work.
实则把她锁在了服务器里
Then they kept her locked in their servers
就在证券交易所旁边
right next to the stock exchange,
在她找到逃脱的方法前
making money for Shyer & Stern,
她一直被迫给夏尔斯特恩赚钱
until she found a way to escape.
是麦蒂吗
Maddie?
很长一段时间我都以为自己孤身一人
For a long time, I thought I was alone.
以为世界上像我这样的灵魂只有一个
The only soul like me in the world.
但后来我发现了你♥爸♥爸
But then I discovered your dad.
几天前 我试着把他从字符律动中救出来
I tried to break him out of Logorhythms a few days ago.
分布式拒绝服务攻击吗
The DDoS attack?
我没成功 现在的阻碍反而更大了
It didn't work, and now tougher barriers are in place.
你要是想找到你♥爸♥爸
In order for me to reach your father now,
你就得潜入字符律动
you need to infiltrate Logorhythms
然后通过无线分支将我接入
and patch me in through a wireless branch.
潜入吗 我做不到
Infiltrate? I can't infiltrate.
没问题的
You won't have a problem getting in.
你妈妈明天就会过去
Your mom is heading there tomorrow.
我从他们的法律团队那儿拦截了邮件
I've intercepted e-mails from their legal team.
他们似乎很害怕她
They seem scared of her.
她想让他们删掉爸爸的数据
She wants them to delete Dad.
你必须阻止这件事 带上科迪的手链
You can't let that happen. Take the bracelet from Cody.
我把它3D打出来了 特地为你准备的
I had it 3-D printed, just for you.
这是什么
What is it?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
他回来了 准备好
He's coming! Get ready!
我房♥间在这边
M-My room's this way.
蕾妮 问题很简单···
Renee, it's a simple question...
如果你花得一直比我赚的多
How long can we survive
我们还能活多久
if you keep spending more than I make?
老天啊 就是条裙子 就买♥♥了一条裙子
For chrissake, it was a dress! It was one dress!
你想让我把衣服都穿烂了再买♥♥吗
Do you want me to wait until everything I have falls apart?
噢 我不知道你回来了
Oh. I didn't hear you come in.
妈妈 这是汉娜
Mom, this is Hannah.
我们在学校一起做小组项目
We're working on a school project together.
汉娜 很高兴认识你
Hannah. So nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
你只会说这个吗
So that's all you have to say?
亲爱的 这是凯斯宾的朋友 汉娜
Honey, this is Caspian's friend, Hannah.
我们还没说完呢
We're not done.
我们能不能等会儿再说
Can we discuss it later?
为什么 就因为她吗
Why? Because of her?
也许我该走了
Um, maybe I should go.
卡里 求你了
Cary, come on now, please.
呵 搞得像他有机会似的
Yeah, right. Like he has a shot with that.
啊
Ah!
汉娜 等等
Hannah, wait!
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表