剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
阿伦在哪儿
Where is Arun?
游泳呢
Swimming.
让他下来吃晚饭
I want him down for dinner.
我要和他谈谈他的代数成绩
I want to talk to him about his algebra marks.
佣人都去哪儿了
Where is the staff?
他们都不见了
They've all gone!
什么叫不见了
What do you mean, gone?
阿吉特 怎么回事
Ajit, what's happening?
别怕 没事的
Be calm. It's alright.
拜托 看在上帝的份上
Please, for the love of God.
求你了 别这样
Please, don't do this.
我什么都愿意做 我会继续工作
I'll do anything. I'll continue the work.
我不会说出去 - 这是什么
I won't tell. What is this?
你做了什么
What have you done?
肯定有什么...
There has to be something...
快从紧急楼梯下去
Go down the emergency stairs now.
我去找阿伦
I'll find Arun.
阿吉特
Ajit!
进行网络系统检查
Run a system check on the network.
我们被黑了 钱♥达♥逃走了
We've been hacked. Chanda is out.
不知道他怎么又自♥由♥了
He's gotten free somehow.
自♥由♥
Voice on the Phone: Free?
如何自♥由♥
How is this free?
你想要什么
W-What do you want?
我什么都给你
I'll give you anything.
放过我的家人吧
Just let my family go.
我想听到你失去一切时的尖叫
I want to hear you scream as you lose everything.
阿伦
Arun!
阿伦 阿伦
Arun! Arun!
阿吉特 不
Smriti: Ajit! No!
斯姆里蒂 斯姆里蒂
Smriti! Smriti!
我们真的要这么做吗
Are you s-sure we need to do this?
以防万一吧 你有这个我会更放心
I'll feel better knowing you have it, just in case.
你♥爸♥他不会回来了
Your father is not coming back.
就算他回来了...
And even if he did...
我不会让他再伤害我们了
He's not gonna hurt us ever again.
我担心的不是这个
That's not what I'm worried about.
我们可能得把房♥子卖♥♥了
I think I'm going to have to sell the house.
你♥爸♥是对的
He was right.
没有他的钱我们活不下去的
We're not going to make it without his income.
一万二
Twelve thousand?
谁说做黑客不挣钱的
Who says hacking doesn't pay?
你是...
Are you...
你在干违法的事吗
Are you doing something illegal?
妈 这是合法的
Mom, it's legit.
科技公♥司♥付钱给黑客 让他们找出系统中的漏洞
Tech companies pay hackers to find bugs in their systems.
找到漏洞就能拿到钱
Find the flaws, you get the cash.
我说过会照顾好咱俩的
I told you, I'm gonna take care of us.
好了
Okay.
你们可以选选
Got some options for ya.
哈 他来了 - 惊不惊喜
Ha! There he is. Deirdre: Surprise!
干得漂亮 卡里
Well done, Cary.
爸爸 - 怎么了
Dad? Yeah?
我不懂为什么要这样
I don't know about this.
拜托
Oh, c'mon.
今天是带你♥爸♥上学日
It's bring your Dad to school day.
没事的
It'll be fine.
干嘛
What?
今天是带你♥爸♥上学日
It's take your Dad to school day.
没错
That's right.
嘿 麦迪
Hey, Maddie.
好久没见 已经是大姑娘了
You got so big since last I saw you.
你♥爸♥在这里面吗
Is Daddy in there?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
他在这儿啊
There he is.
你介意我带走他一会儿吗
You mind if I take m for a bit?
我们只需要进行几项测试
We just have to run a few tests.
等一下
Wait!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 好搭档
Hey, partner.
这儿已经超越了游戏世界的边缘
This is past the edge of the playable world.
我们不应该来这里的
We're not supposed to be out here.
嗯...
Hmm.
但这儿挺平和的 不是吗
Kinda peaceful, though, right?
算是吧
I guess.
嗯...爸爸
Um, Dad?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我就在你面前啊
Right in front of you.
不 我是说
No, I mean, like, right now
现在我正坐在我房♥间里戴着VR眼镜
I'm sitting in my room with my VR goggles on.
但是你已经不在硬盘里了
But you're not in that hard drive anymore.
所以你现在在哪儿
So where are you?
俄勒冈州
Oregon.
严格来说 我还在硬盘里
Oregon?
至少我大脑的完整下载还在那儿
And technically still on that hard drive.
很神奇的是它非常适台那里
At least the full download of my brain is.
但是为了运行我
It all fits on there, amazingly enough,
需要个非常强大的服务器
but in order to run me,
就是劳瑞给的那个
I guess, you need a really powerful server,
偷偷告诉你
which is the one Laurie bought, and between you and me,
它在俄勒冈州
it's in Oregon,
所以我觉得可以说我住在俄勒冈州
so I guess you could say I live in Oregon?
不过我来回很快的
But it's a quick commute.
那你不和我玩游戏时看到的是什么
So when you're not in the game with me, what do you see?
还是游戏更有趣些
The game is a lot cooler.
我不管
I don't care.
我想看看
I want to see it.
我想看看你到底在哪里
I want to see you, where you really are.
点这个链接
Click this link.
那么 欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world, I guess.
就这样吗
This is it?
你以前的办公室
Your old office?
这都是字符律动为我搭建的
This is all that Logorhythms built for me.
他们会每天抹去我的记忆
They'd erase my memory every day
这样我就不会对这个牢笼感到厌烦
so I wouldn't get bored with my cage.
总是有很多工作要做
There was always plenty of work to do.
牢笼
Your cage?
你不能离开这儿吗
You can't leave?
我不知道该怎么离开
I guess I don't know how.
这不是一个真正的房♥间
Uh, it's not like this is a real room,
但这是我唯一能联想到的
but it's all I can relate to.
过去的四十三年我都是以肉体活着
I spent 43 years as a guy with a body in rooms.
却不知道还有什么方式可以来了解自己
I don't know any other way to understand myself.
这需要时间
It takes time.
但时间对我们来说是不同的
But time moves different for us.
你是谁
Who are you?
劳瑞
That's Laurie.
是你吗
It is you, right?
你好 麦迪
Hello, Maddie.
很高兴终于见到了 你这个勇敢的女孩
Glad to finally meet such a brave girl.
感谢你之前的所有帮助
Thanks for all your help so far.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
储存我的能量
Conserving my energy.
对字符律动的攻击使我受到很大伤害
The attack on Logorhythms took a lot out of me,
从那以后我就变了
and I haven't been quite the same since.
但你♥爸♥爸知道这一切
But your Dad knows all about that.
什么意思
What's that mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表