剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
And then when he came back, so did all of that old anger.
我真的不道怎么理解这些
I don't really know how to wrap my head around all this,
你和劳瑞的这种关系
the relationship that you and Laurie have.
但我明白 对你来说 这是真实的感受
But I understand, for you, it's real.
那就是真的
It is real.
她是真实荏在的
She is real.
但她并不存在
But she's not.
且非肉身 何而为人
How can we be human without a body?
可能吧 我不知道
Maybe we can't, I don't know.
我只知道那就是她
All I know is it's still her.
她的谈吐 她的笑容
The way she talked and laughed
她烦躁的神态 她开玩笑的神情
and the way she got frustrated and the way she joked.
你不想念她的触感吗
But don't... Don't you miss her touch?
你不想念这种感觉吗
Don't you miss this?
当然想
Of course.
但是...
But...
我们找了很多方法
we've found ways to, you know...
来保持亲密
remain intimate.
有些设备 你懂的
There are devices, you know, you...
插上 然后 - 明白 明白了
You plug in and... Got it, got it.
好 好
Right, right, right.
你想要我做的事情 我没办法做到
I can't do what you're asking.
我没办法对她做这样的事情
I... I can't do that to her.
如果这是唯一阻止她伤害别人的方法呢
What if it's the only way to stop her from doing harm?
你说的 她已经不是她自己了
You said she was no longer herself.
飘忽不定 性格偏执 你的原话
Erratic, paranoid. Your words.
科迪
Cody...
当一个上载智能失控 谁知道会发生什么事呢
who knows what happens when a UI goes insane?
谁知道他们有多大能耐 又能做到什么样的事呢
Who knows the power they have and what they could do with it?
他们的能力 谁能有个定数
Who... Who can possibly say what they're capable of?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但那真神奇
But that was amazing.
下次别这样了
Don't try that again.
你没什么想象力 但却能感知
You don't have much imagination, but you feel things.
深刻地感知
Deeply.
这就是你要用的方法
That's how you'll do it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你怎么从初始地来到这里的
How did you break out of here in the first place?
你是怎么阻止那些不断抹除你记忆的程序的
How'd you break the continuation that kept erasing your memory?
我想 是这个
I think it was this.
一定是韦克斯曼把照片放在这里
Waxman must have put it in here
来给我足够的情感
to help propagate enough emotion
刺♥激♥活跃的记忆
to stimulate active memory.
你记得她们
You remembered them.
你记得爱
You remembered love.
这就是现在的你 大卫
That's all you are now, David.
这就是 我们
That's all we are.
我可以看见你了
I can... see you.
我感受到了
I can feel.
大卫
David.
卡里
Cary.
你开开门
Open the door, please.
他去哪了
Where the hell is he?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 先生 看这里
Hey, mister, over here!
嘿 停下
Hey. Stop.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
那是触觉背心吗
Is that a haptic vest?
是的 你要试试吗
Yeah. You wanna try?
那是什么
What's that?
这是一个实时动作捕捉系统
It's a real-time motion capture system,
这样你就能展现你最真实的样子
so you, you look more like you.
嗨 孩子
Hi, kiddo.
你还好吗 发生什么事了
Are you okay? What happened?
她的代码出了问题
There's something wrong with her code.
有个随着时间推移导致缓慢衰减的缺陷
A flaw that's leading to a slow decay over time.
一个缺陷吗
A flaw?
她花费的能量越多
The more processing pr she expends,
她衰退得越快
the faster her mind will decay.
你能解决这个问题吗
Can you fix it?
希望吧
I hope so.
你也有这样的缺陷
You have it too.
妈妈 我回家啦
Mom, I'm home.
她说你被字符律动监视了
She said you were being watched. By Logorhythms.
我是蕾妮
You've reached Renee.
请留言
Thanks for leaving a message.
妈妈你 不会相信我刚刚...
Mom, you're not gonna believe what I've...
我靠
Holy shit.
你好 我找蕾妮·凯斯
Hi, I-I'm looking for Renee Keyes.
我是她的儿子 有紧急情况
I'm her son. It's an emergency.
不好意思 亲爱的 她好像已经走了
Uh, sorry, sweetheart, looks like she already left.
什么怀疑
What kind of suspicions?
他刚刚谈到他对生活有种偏执
He just talked about being paranoid
他感觉自己的生活并不真实 之类的
that his life didn't feel real or something.
他居然感觉生活不真实
That his life didn't feel real?
他是这么说的吗 你怎么现在才和我说
That's what he said, and you are just now telling me this?
对不起 我没...
I'm sorry, I didn't...
你不知道这有多重要
You have no idea how important this is.
在他的一生中 我都在干这件事
I have been doing this job his entire life.
你不能随便插一脚把我的计划毁了
You are not gonna come along and blow it now.
我很抱歉 - 别道歉
I'm sorry. Don't be sorry.
你要做好本职工作
Do your job.
回去他的身边
Go back to him right now.
再给我点细节
Get me specifics.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表