剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Wait, seriously, you guys don't know about Norway?
我没理由再多交一周的报告了
I'm not supposed to deliver my report for another week.
什么 你再说一遍
What? Say that again?
卡里吗 他他妈的去哪儿了
Cary? Where the hell's he going?
你们查过离港航♥班♥者...
Did you check the outgoing flights or...
你们不觉得他会...
You don't think he'll...
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
不不 我会的 我来吧
No, no, I will. I got it.
我会查清楚的
I'll figure something out.
但我想说一下 我警告过你
But I just wanna say, I warned you,
还有范.娄万好多次了
and Van Leuwen, several times.
尤其是在这三年里
Over the last three years, in particular.
那个混♥蛋♥甚至都不敢打断我的手臂
The son of a bitch couldn't even break my arm.
我只能自己动手
I had to do that myself.
不 没事 我不需要帮助
No, it's okay. I don't need support.
我已经受够那个
I've got enough of that
年度最佳小荡♥妇♥了
with Little Miss Slut of the Year over here.
找人把卡里解决掉 要不然我会亲自动手
Just get someone to deal with Cary or I will.
我已经为他投入了太多精力
I have put too much into this for him to...
好
Right.
我们
We.
是我们一起投入
We have.
这是斯瓦尔巴特群岛上空的一颗气象卫星的原料
This is the raw feed of a weather satellite over Svalbard.
这是不打破决议的情况下我能到达的最近的地方了
This is as close as I can get while maintaining resolution.
看吧 我跟你说了
See? I told you.
一座冰山
An iceberg.
冰山可以给服务器降温
That's one way to get around server cooling.
我们要怎么去那儿
How do we get in there?
一道门 一座吊桥
One gate, one drawbridge.
一条连接北大西洋海底光缆线的
Dedicated T3 line that links to a fiber-optic trunk
专用T3线
on the bottom of the North Atlantic.
我们溜不进去的
No way we slip that.
他们肯定会知道
Not without them knowing.
手♥机♥呢
Cody: Mm. How about phones?
不行 那儿没信♥号♥♥
Mm. No service out there.
再说了 任何有空隙的设备
Plus, it's standard for any airgapped facility
都会没信♥号♥♥的
to be signal-free.
除了老板
Except for the boss.
朱利叶斯.蒲柏吗 你觉得他在那儿吗
Julius Pope? You think he's there?
彼得说过 蒲柏是为了亲自见我
Pete said Pope was flying back
从海外飞回来的
from overseas to meet me in person.
似乎是件大事
Like it was a big deal.
在我们谈话的时候
And all during the meeting,
他全程都把这个大块头卫星电♥话♥带在身边
he had this chunky satellite phone with him.
卧♥槽♥ 你说得对
Holy shit, you're right.
注意语言 - 麦蒂
Language. - Maddie.
我记得那部电♥话♥
I remember that phone.
她是怎么操作的
How is she doing this?
不是她 是劳踹·洛厄尔干的
She's not. It's Laurie Lowell.
"海外"可以是世界上任何一个地方
"Overseas" could mean anywhere in the world.
要搞清楚只有一个办法了
Only one way to find out.
干得漂壳 小埃
Good job, El.
妈
Um, Mom?
你是要出门吗
You going somewhere?
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
你已经很努力了
You've been working so hard,
我找工作也快找疯了
and I've been going cy looking for a job.
我们值得跑一跑
We deserve an escape.
跑
Escape?
沿着海岸线开车怎么样
How does a drive up the coast sound?
我一直在找圣芭芭拉有什么好玩的地方
I've been looking at fun things to do in Santa Barbara.
如果我们现在出发 应该赶得上去那边吃晚饭
If we left now, we could be there by dinnertime.
我不知道
I don't know.
我今晚约了汉娜
I've got plans with Hannah this weekend.
也许这周六她能和我们一起开车去玩呢
Maybe she could drive up and join us on Saturday.
我可以一个人住一间
I could get a separate room.
妈 - 我只是
Mom. I'm just saying.
我想离开这个屋子 你应该也是吧
I need to get out of this house, and I think you do, too.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗 - 嗯
Okay? Yeah.
我会告诉汉娜重新计划一下
I'll tell Hannah to reschedule.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get outta here.
♪
上行链路准备就绪 你找到他的号♥码了吗
Uplink is ready. Did you find his number?
还有他的地理位置也找到了 你妈妈是对的
And his geolocation. Your mom was right.
他在捌威
He's in Norway.
归零地
The ground zero.
嗯 你这是什么
What, um... What is that?
看电影学的
Saw this in a movie once.
你♥爸♥学东西学得很快,
Your dad's a fast learner.
虽然他还是需要这实体电脑和键盘
Even though he still needs the visual metaphor
提供一些视觉刺♥激♥
of this computer and keyboard.
如果你看着不舒服的话 小麦
If it makes you uncomfortable, Mads...
不不 没关系
No. No, it's... it's okay.
我黑进他的手♥机♥里了
I'm in his phone.
我的了
I own it.
破坏本地网络
Compromise the local network,
吊桥塌了的时候告诉我
let me know when the drawbridge is down.
这就是问题所在了 没有本地网络
That's the problem. There is no local network.
至少没有无线网
At least, not wireless.
他们对安全问题很严肃
They're serious about security.
有没有摄像头
What about a camera?
这部手♥机♥没有 但是没关系
Not on this phone, but that's okay.
我们不需要摄像头来定位
We don't need eyes to see.
好了
Alright.
我正在将回声定位应用程序下载到他的手♥机♥
I'm downloading an echolocation app to his phone
并发送超声波定位
and sending an ultrasonic ping.
服务器存储室
Server farm.
这就是我们的数据诞生地 大卫
This is where we were born, David.
哇
Whoa.
这没有接入点
No access point here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
耗光他的手♥机♥电量
Draining his battery.
来吧 让我们看看他要到哪里充电
Now, let's see where it'll end up next.
韦克斯曼
Waxman?
我和你说过 这部手♥机♥不能没电
I told you to keep this charged.
♪
手♥机♥在充电了
Phone's charging.
让我们看看这是哪里
Let's see where.
看起来是间办公室
Looks like an office.
还有一部手提电脑
With a laptop.
没有无线网络的话 你怎么跳转过去电脑里呢
How're you gonna jump to that without Wi-Fi?
不用跳转
Not gonna jump.
我们让手♥机♥走过去
Gonna walk.
♪
准备好劳瑞
Stand by, Laurie.
我要硬打开网络给你一个接入口了
I'm about to open the hardline and give you access.
等等 你在用手♥机♥在电脑键盘上打字吗
Wait. You're typing on the keyboard?
不 我发出声音就可以了
I'm singing to it.
超声波能在空气中产生微压
Ultrasonic tones create micropressure in the air,
就可以按照我想要的顺序敲打键盘
depressing the keys in the order I want.
现在可以惊叹了
Now you can say, "Holy shit."
天呐
Holy shit.
谢了 - 开始干活吧
Thanks. Let's get to work.
这是什么
What is it?
这是谁
Who's that?
看来又找到和我们一样的数据人了
Looks like there's another one of us.
喂
Hello?
妈妈
Vinod: Ma?
维诺德
Vinod!
你去哪了呀
Where have you been?
我这几周都给你留信息了
I've been leaving messas for weeks.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表