剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Not necessarily.
你要坚持寻找证据···
You should always seek out proof...
不要停止提问
and you should never stop asking questions.
他回了吗 - 没有
Is he back? No.
这是我从我的交换文件和所有的我能
This is the recovered chat-log from my swapfile
追踪到的IP连接中恢复的聊天记录
and all the IP connections as far as I could trace.
你在用它们做什么
What are you doing with all that?
寻求帮助 我们俩总得有人做这些
Asking for help. Someone has to.
我们只有这个对话
We just had this conversation.
之前连对话都没有
There was no conversation.
我都让你报♥警♥了
I told you to call the police.
和警♥察♥说什么
And tell them what?
我听到你说他还活着
I heard you say he's alive.
我听到你说"你们对我丈夫了什么"
I heard you say, "What have you done with my husband?"
我不是...
I didn't say...
我只是难过
I was upset.
因为那句诗对吧
Because of the poem.
我知道 我查了
I know. I looked it up.
埃德娜·圣文森特·米莱写的
Edna St. Vincent Millay.
是爸爸收藏的诗集
Dad had these books of hers.
这些书是我的
Those are mine.
我没说你♥爸♥还活着
And I never said he was alive.
我难过 因为有人在作弄我
I was upset because someone was playing a prank.
谁啊 字符律动公♥司♥吗 为什么啊
Who? Logorhythms? Why?
我正要探个究竟
That's what I'm gonna find out.
不 你什么都不和我说
No. You're not telling me something!
你骗我 - 麦蒂 听我说
You're lying! Maddie, look at me.
你♥爸♥爸已经死了
Your father is not alive.
TorChat有新信患
We got a new TorChat.
汤姆 你快来看这个
Thom? Y-You'll wanna see this!
这是你吗
Is this you?
他在和谁说话呢
Supervisor: Who's he talking to?
对话大都是用表情
And what's with the emoji?
前十条信息得追溯到...五个月前
Ten previous chats going back... five months.
发给我 查下去
Send me those. And start a track.
她不喜欢我 对吗
She hates me, doesn't she?
不是
Ellen: No.
没事 我懂的
It's okay. I get it.
和麦蒂没关系
This has nothing to do with Maddie.
这我就不懂了 是我错什么了吗
Then I don't get it. Is it something I did?
不是
No.
你不能告诉我原因是吗
But it's something you can't tell me about.
你...我没什么要解释的
You... There's nothing to tell.
你不会信 也不会懂
Nothing you would believe. Or nothing you would understand.
什么
What?
连我自己都不确定
I'm not sure lunderstand.
行吧
Alright.
我懂 我们认识才六个月
I know we haven't known each other for that long. Six months?
三个月前刚开始交往
And thishas only been for the last three,
不用负责之类的
so there's no obligation or anything.
你想和我断了 暂时分开 怎样都行
If you wanna call it off or take a break or whatever,
只是
just... just...
你说就是了
You can just do that.
打电♥话♥就行
Could've been over the phone.
大多人分手连电♥话♥都不打一个
Most people don't even do thatmuch.
加布 我懂 我也不想这样
Gabe, I know. I didn't want to do that,
真的 你没做错什么
because, really, you've done nothing wrong.
其实
In fact...
啊 我真的很喜欢你
Ugh. I really like you.
我也真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我多难啊 你事先也不打招呼就把我叫出来
So you see how it's hard to get a call out of nowhere
随便找个咖啡店见面
to meet you at a random Starbucks
结果你说再也不想见我了
to hear you can't see me anymore...
还不能告诉我为什么
but you can't tell me why 'cause it's something
说我不懂 不会信
I wouldn't understand or believe.
埃伦 我很担心你 我应该担心吗
That makes me worried, Ellen. Should I be worried?
你要是有什么困难
'Cause if you're in some kind of trouble...
因为我丈夫
It's my husband.
因为大卫
It's David.
我懂了
I get it, okay?
不管朱莉做过什么 我现在还是会想起她
Despite what she did, I still think about Julie.
你和我情况不一样
And unlike Julie,
大卫大约是个很棒的人吧
David sounds like he was an amazing person.
可是埃伦 他不在了
But he's gone, Ellen.
你心里还有他 可他不会回来了
He didn't leave you, but he's not coming back.
你和不和我在一起 都无法改变这一点
Whether you're with me or not, that's not gonna change.
我爱他
I love him.
可是
But...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
早上好 就一位吗
Good morning. One for breakfast?
我应该和人有约
I think I'm meant to meet someone.
钱♥达♥先生 团队的人正等您来呢
Mr. Chanda. Your party's expecting you.
奇点临近
Singularity is near,
谁要是下足了本 下对了本
and whoever makes the big bets and the right bets
能把控的不只是市场
will control not just the market,
还有未来
but the future.
奇点的意思
The Singularity.
不是机器人统治地球 把我们通通干光吗
Isn't that robots taking over, wiping us out?
那是Al 我说的是UI
That's AI. I'm talking about UI.
上载智能
Uploaded Intelligence.
上载
Uploaded.
把人脑上传云端
Uploading human minds to the cloud.
人脑的什么 记忆吗还是
What? Like memories or...?
不 是整个人
No, the whole person.
整个大脑 每个神经元
The whole brain. Every neuron.
电子仿真出一个人脑
A digital emulation of a human mind...
由人脑操控多台并行计算机
which, eh, you run with massive parallel computers.
是普拉♥萨♥德开♥发♥的那个技术吗
Is that the tech that Prasad's developing?
你啊 你离孟买♥♥远得很呢
Hey. You're 6,000 miles from Mumbai,
坐飞机之前吃点早饭吧
and you're just grabbing some breakfast before your flight.
听着跟科幻小说一样
Sounds like science fiction to me.
没错 可我们一天天过得还不够科幻吗
Sure, but so does half the stuff we do every day.
无人驾驶气车 智能手表
Driverless cars, computers on our wrists,
基因编辑
genetic editing...
雷 我跟你保证 信他 责任我们这边担
Ray, I promise you, we doubt this man at our own peril.
你眼前的可是位活神仙
You are looking at the second coming of Nostradamus.
不 我就是个小工程师
Hey. I'm just an engineer.
不不不 你是预言家
No, no, no. You are a prophet, Chanda.
我要不在阿吉特-普拉♥萨♥德手下工作
If I didn't work for Ajit Prasad,
你们现在得叫我专利蟑螂
you'd be calling me a patent troll.
呃 普拉♥萨♥德或许会在台前引得万千瞩目
Eh, Prasad may get the spotlight,
可我们知道你才是幕后英雄
but we know you're the guy-behind-the-guy.
联盟还没拿到技术专利
Alliance isn't patenting the technology.
据我所知 也没开始发展这项技术
They're not even developing it, as far as I know.
可有人在做 有人会做
But someone is, someone will,
真到那时候 世界都得变天
and when they do, it'll change the world.
或是毁灭
Or end it.
啊 我们完蛋了 这是肯定的
Oh, we are done. That's for certain.
但等待我们的不是死亡 是退休
But it's not death. It's retirement.
除非你觉得退休和死了没区别
Unless you consider them the same thing.
我不觉得
I don't.
这比工业革命还革命
This will be bigger than the Industrial Revolution.
上载智能会改变商业 医疗 建筑
The Uls will transform business, medicine, construction.
一旦他们接手 人类就解放了
Once they are running things, humans can kick back...
一劳永逸
All at once, and for good.
大批年轻人走向退休
This'll birth a massive retirement industry
机遇应运而生
for the young, which will have its own opportunities.
新产品 新服务 这是一片潜力无限的蓝海
The market for new products and services is endless.
你能给我举个例子吗
Can you give us an example?
你说什么 小样吗
You mean like a free sample?
不
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表