剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
为了宇宙霸权 希腊主神宙斯发动了一场
The Greek god Zeus leads a heavenly war
对抗他的父亲克洛诺斯的神圣♥战♥争
against his father, Kronos, for supremacy of the universe.
巴比伦女神提亚玛特的孩子杀了她的丈夫
The Babylonian goddess Tiamat makes war against her children,
还试图杀掉他们 于是提亚玛特对骇子开战
who killed her husband, who tried to kill them.
北方之神奥丁和他的兄弟们
The Norse god Odin and his brothers forge a new world
在爷爷的尸体上建立了新世界
from the murdered corpse of their grandpa.
我班里的大数女生
Most of the girls in my class
完全错过了世界开始消亡的时刻
completely missed the moment when the world began to end.
执着于她们自己的夸张生活
Too wrapped up in their own drama,
沉迷于她们自己的人生
obsessed with their own lives...
或者努力毁掉我的生活
or trying to ruin mine.
这些事说起来太长了
And the list goes on and on and on.
但是这些故事 很类似
But the story... Well, the story is kinda the same.
家族恩怨升级为至尊神
Family feud escalates into violent power struggle
及其后代之间的暴♥力♥权力斗争
between a pantheon of supreme beings and their offspring.
在余波之后建立新世界
A new world is created in the aftermath.
同样的基本情节是来自
And this same basic plot is the backbone
世界上不同地区的不同文化
for creation myths of different cultures
创造的神话故事
from different parts of the world
而这些文化对彼此一无所知
that knew nothing about each other.
比较派神话学者称其为...
Comparative mythologists call this a...?
你去哪
Uh, where are you going?
卫生间
Bathroom.
你忘了什么
Forget something?
我的手♥机♥在包里 - 很好
My phone's in my bag.Cool.
把它放在我的桌子上 你就可以去卫生间了
When it's on my desk, you can go to the restroom.
嘿
Hey.
麦德森 嘿
Madison! Hey!
两年了
It's been two years.
是两年前的这周
Two years ago this week, actually.
自从他去世后 她就变了
And she really hasn't been the same since he passed,
您可以理解吧
as you can imagine.
我可以理解
I can, yeah.
我也希望我们能了解
I wish we would've known.
她什么也没说
She didn't say anything.
是的 我也没说
No. And I didn't either.
我应入学申请上写明情况的
I should have, on the application.
但您也知道 这种情况下搬家
You know, it's just with that and the move,
新学校 新家...
new school, new home...
我明白
I get it.
改变是压力的一大诱因
Change is a huge cause of stress,
再加上青春期也是
and then you add in being a teenager on top.
天呐 爸爸
Oh, my God! Dad!
还需要升级
I-It'll need upgrades.
我好喜欢
I love it!
我想工程师肯定需要一台帮手
I figure every engineer needs their toolkit.
它可能有点慢 但是...
It might be a little slow, but...
我会换一个固态硬盘增加内存
I'll swap in an SSD, boost the RAM.
是在易趣 还是新蛋买♥♥的啊
Did you get it on eBay or Newegg?
其实 这是你妈妈的旧电脑
Actually, it's Mom's old laptop.
妈妈的吗 - 嗯
Mom's? Mm-hmm.
她应该知道密♥码♥
She should know the password.
她绝不会告诉我的
She's never gonna give me that.
如果你不问的话
Well, not if you don't ask her.
她不想让我接触电子产品 她讨厌科技
She wants me to "unplug." She hates all technology.
不 她不是的
No, she doesn't.
你为什么想让我和妈妈讲话
Why do you want me to talk to Mom?
你这是什么问题
Is this a trick question?
你为什么给我这个
Why did you give me this?
下个月才是我的生日
My birthday's not till next month.
麦蒂
Maddie.
我以为你在好转
I thought you were getting better.
如果你没有好转的话 这些机器在这有什么意义
What's the point of all of this if you're not getting better?!
我不想要这个鬼电脑
I don't want this stupid computer!
麦蒂 如的觉得我要死了
Maddie, if I really thought I was dying,
我会给你我的电脑
I would give you mylaptop.
我给你那个是因为它是台垃圾
I gave you that one because it's a piece of junk.
我想让你和妈妈讲话 是因为她是你妈妈
And I want you to talk to Mom because she's your mom.
她聪明体贴
She's smart and she's caring,
如果你过得不顺不开心的话
and if you're going through a rough patch,
她一定是最好的倾诉对象
she is the absolute best person to talk to.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
不想
No.
不要示弱
Don't show weakness.
你困惑吗
You're confused?
还是说 你说不出话
Or... Or you can't talk?
随便什么吧
Whatever.
我看到了那封该死的邮件
I saw the damn e-mail.
是啊 太恶心人了
Yeah. It made me feel like shit.
说得容易
Easier said than done.
雨中的伞
Umbrella in the rain?
免受淋雨之苦吗
Protection from the rain?
我总是在铃响之后再进教室
I always try to get in right at the bell or a little after.
减少他们戏弄我的时间
Cuts down on their time to mess with you.
有时候没什么用
Sometimes it doesn't work.
八点就上课了 快点 回到座位上
Eight means eight. Come on. Take your seats.
琼斯老师 我已经坐好了
Mr. Jones! I amin mine!
凯莉最乖了 琼斯老师
Kelly's the best, Mr. Jones.
我们迟到了
We are tardy.
好了 各位 你们上课程主页
Okay, guys, if you check SiteGeist,
就可以看到我上传了教学大纲 - 嘿
you'll see I put your syllabus in there.
你怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
不过今天 有点畀常
Today, though, something was different.
我不确定发生了什么
I'm not sure what was going on,
但是午餐时 萨马拉的小团体好像反♥目♥了
but by lunch, Samara's squad was turning on one another.
...反♥社♥会♥ 天呐
Sociopathic. Oh, my God.
我不明白 不知道什么···
Like, I don't even get it or whatever...
哈?
Huh?
伊琳 没事的
Kelly: Erin, it's okay.
有事
Erin: It's not okay.
你有什么毛病 贱♥人♥
What is your problem, bitch?!
我有毛病
My problem?
你怎么黑进我手♥机♥的
How did you hack my phone?!
两位 - ···说
Guys! - and said...
我问你 你怎么黑进我手♥机♥的
I said, how did you hack my phone?!
你们
Guys!
快住手
Guys, stop it!
天呐 这表情和她一模一样
Oh, my God! That even looks like her!
你是怎么黑了她们所有人的手♥机♥的
How did you hack all of them?
你认识我妈妈吗
You know my mother?
谁认识我
Who knows me?
你怎么早回来了
You're home early.
工作时电脑坏了
Uh, computers went down at work.
和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
没有 我就是在...闲聊
I'm not. It's just a... chat.
和谁
With who?
额···小绘
Uh... Emo.
那小绘是谁
And... And who's Emo?
就网上的人
Just someone online...
正在帮我的人
who's been helping me.
让我看看
Let me see.
不 妈妈
No! Mom!
没用的
That's not gonna work.
你们俩这样多久了
How long has this been going on?
什么这样那样的 妈妈
Nothing is "going on," Mom.
这是什么 这些是什么
What is this? What are these?
他只会发表情
That's all he uses.
你不是不知道他是谁吗
I thought you didn't know who he was.
那你怎么道小绘是个男的
How do you know Emo is a he?
我不知道 我喊他小绘是因为他只会发绘文字表情
I don't! I just call him Emo because he only talks in emoji!
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表