剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你没事吧
You okay?
我没想使这么大劲的
I didn't mean to push that hard.
"这么大劲"吗 根本就不大
"That hard?" That wasn't hard enough.
下次不要手下留情
Next time, don't pull your punches.
埃伦
Ellen.
我跟朱利叶斯-蒲柏谈过了
I've spoken to Julius Pope.
他同意跟你见一面
He's agreed to meet with you to
谈谈你提出的条件
discuss fulfilling your request.
别告诉别人 我觉得他要正确的事了
Between us, I think he's gonna do the right thing.
等着瞧吧 他···他是个好人
You'll see. He's... He's a good man.
他为了亲自见你甚至从海外飞回来了
He's even flying back from overseas to meet you in person.
我会安排你来我们办公室的
I'll... I'll arrange to have you come to our offices.
我想和你一起去
I want to go with you.
这是大人的会面
This is a pretty adult meeting.
我清楚你为什么不能告诉我
I understand why you couldn't tell me the truth
爸爸早些时候的事
about Dad earlier.
你不想让我抱有希望
You didn't want me to get my hopes up.
我明白 但现在我知道发生了什么
I get that. But now that I know what happened...
如果你要让爸爸长久安息
If you're going to permanently put him to rest,
我也想在场
I want to be there.
我必须在场
I have to be there.
这是到挪威的传输线路吗
Is this the uplink to Norway?
我们马上要将他传输成功了
We're almost done transferring him.
这将会是他的完整代码吗
And this will be the entirety of his code?
是我们已经从他身上扫描到的所有东西吗·
Everything we've scanned of him?
是的
Yes.
上传完毕后我会把它带过去
When it's done, I'll bring it over.
斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特隆
Stephen Holstrom.
"先知"
"Visionary".
大卫总说他相信炒作
David always said believe the hype.
我们走吧
Here we go.
我是朱利叶斯-蒲柏 感谢两位的前来
Julius Pope. Thanks for coming in.
其实我们见过 在几年前的一场宴会上
We actually met once, at a function some years back.
抱歉我记不清了 - 再说吧
Ah. Forgive me. We'll see.
这位是黛德丽.瑞安 我们的总顾问
This is Deirdre Ryan, our general counsel.
这是埃伦和大卫的女儿麦德森
And this is Ellen and David's daughter, Madison,
她这么大的时候我就认识她了
who I knew since she was this big.
你好 麦德森
Madison.
你♥爸♥爸是我们最厉害的功臣之一
Your Dad was one of our brightest stars.
行了 你们准备好删除他留下的数据了吗
Yep. You read to delete what's left of him?
一旦我们抹掉这些内容 他就彻底消失了
Once we wipe these, he'll be gone.
我们准备好了设备
We have a facility on site.
清除数据然后删除磁盘
We sanitize the data, then degauss the drive...
但是这些我们都不会做
But we're not gonna do any of that.
没错 等等 你说什么
Right. Wait, what?
你丈夫和他的工作成果
Your husband and his work product
是属于字符律动的财产
are the property of Logorhythms.
因此 我们拥有他代码的知识产权
As such, his code is our intellectual property.
今天我是想让你来到这里 听我亲口说
I wanted you here today so I can say this personally...
大卫-金是本公♥司♥的骨干 非常有价值
David Kim is a valuable asset for this company,
我们不会删除他的数据
and we're not going to delete him.
现在不会 以后也不会
Now now, not ever.
朱利叶斯 什么...
Julius, what the hell...
坐下 彼得
Sit down, Pete.
但是你让我完成了传输 为什么...
But you had me make the transfer. Why...
因为这样会让你的工作完成得更好
You do better work when you think you're being truthful.
金女士之所以来这儿 是因为她认识你
Ms. Kim came here because she knows you.
现在她也认识我了
Now she knows me.
大卫签了委托 将所有权移交给了我
David signed power of attorney over to me.
我把文件都带来了
I brought the documents.
你拥有的是他的身体
You have power of attorney over his body,
不是他思想
not his mind.
从法律上来讲 这是有区别的
We would argue that legally, there's a difference.
欢迎您在法庭上挑战我们
You're welcome to try and challenge that in court,
但这个过程漫长又昂贵
but it'll be a long and expensive process.
您准备好了吗
Are you prepared for that?
你们准备好将一切公之于众了吗
Are you prepared for everything out in the open?
你们想让全世界知道你们杀了一个人
You want the world to know you killed a man,
还将他的灵魂奴役起来了吗
then enslaved what was left of him?
政♥府♥会来找你们的
The government will come after you,
更不用说你们那些竞争对手了
not to mention your competitors.
上帝也会知道教会的看法
And Lord knows what the church will have to say.
你有什么证据呢 聊天记录里的表情符号♥吗
With what proof? Some emojis from a chat log?
你知道我拥有什么吗
You know what I have?
一支公♥关♥团队 他们将会告诉媒体
A PR team that'll tell the press about an unhinged widow
一个精神失常的寡妇为了敲诈丈夫的前公♥司♥
who's decided to pursue an agenda against her husband's
决定与我们抗衡
former company in an attempt to extort money from us.
你真的想陷入流言蜚语中吗
You really want to be attached to that narrative?
想让她被卷进来吗
You want her to be?
什么 所有的服务器吗
What? All the servers?
公♥司♥ 企业 电子邮件都上不了了
Corporate, enterprise, e-mail, they're all down.
全部后端
The entire backend.
让信急安全组的人快来
Get Infosec on site.
可以储存后重新运行吗
Can they restore and roll back?
他们已经在办了 - 为什么不呢
They're already on it. Why not?
多久了
How long?
我们被关停已经多久了
How long have we been down?!
发生了什么
What's going on?
字符律动的所有网站在世界各地都被关停了
Logorhythms' sites are down all over the world,
现在每过一秒 他们都会流失数百万美元
and they're losing millions of dollars by the second.
他们失去了对公♥司♥的控制权
They've lost control of their company.
如果他们放了我爸爸 就能拿回控制权
They can have it back when they release my father.
麦蒂 你在干什么
Maddie, what are you doing?
救爸爸
Saving Dad.
爸爸 麦蒂 我们说过...
Dad? Maddie, we discuss...
那不是你♥爸♥爸
That is not Dad.
你错了
You're wrong.
你可能不想相信 但我知道他还活着
You may not want to believe it, but I know he's alive.
我要把他带回家
And I'm going to bring him home.
她怎么到的 - 不是她干的
How is she doing this? She's not.
是劳瑞.洛厄尔干的 暗入口准备好了吗
It's Laurie Lowell. Is the trap in place?
准备好了 但攻击来自防火墙后面
Yes, but the attack is coming from behind the firewall.
我们并没料到她可以通过我们的内联网
We didn't anticipate her being able to gain access
获得访问权限
through our intranet.
你就说能不能抓住她
Can you capture her or not?
应该能 给我五六分钟
I think so. Give me five or six minutes.
到底要多久 五还是六
Which is it? Five or six?
六
Six.
世界还没准备好接受一个上载智慧
The world's not ready to accept an uploaded intelligence.
对于没准备好面对的东西 他们会害怕
And what they're not ready for, they fear,
那东西最终会被毁坏
and ultimately, destroy.
记住这一点
Remember that.
等我们离开这里 你的公♥司♥就会恢复
You'll have your company back when we're past the gate.
麦蒂
Maddie!
照顾好他
Take care of him.
我们出来了
We are out.
你就这么让她走出去了吗
You're just gonna let her walk out of here?
是的
Yep.
她们拿走的只是原始数据
All they have is the raw data.
她们并没有运行他的硬件
They don't have the hardware to run him.
她们没有 但洛厄尔有
They don't, but Lowell does.
她自己就是这样运行的
She's out there running herself.
现在已经失控了
This is, right now, out of control.
只要他被激活 我们就能找到他
As soon as he's active, we'll find him.
那她怎么办
And what about her?
现在有两个上载智能逍遥在外
There are two Uls out in the wild.
在开放的互联网上
On the open Internet.
两个
Two.
♪ You live so much, it's like you're dying ♪
♪ You can't give up, your body's trying ♪
你在干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表