剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 是劳里
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Lori.
她是美国人吗
Is she American?
很开心你把我电活给她了
I'm glad you gave her my number
她就能直接打来介绍自己了
so she could introduce herself.
妈
Ma...
你说什么呢
what are you talking about?
我认为您儿子非常出色
I think your son is brilliant,
很期待跟他能产生
and I'm looking forward to having
思想上碰撞
a meeting of the minds with him.
维诺德 别藏着掖着嘛
Vinod, don't play shy with me.
感觉她是个很漂亮的女生呢
She sounded very attractive, beta.
妈 普瑞
Ma. Preethi.
听我说
Listen to me.
你赶紧离开孟买♥♥ 即刻就走
I need you to get out of Mumbai. Now.
我会安排好一切 有人会去接你
I'll arrange everything, someone will pick you up.
没必要收拾行李了
You don't need to pack.
什么 你什么意思
What? Wh-What do you mean?
你可能有危险
You may be in danger.
危险 为什么我会有危险
Danger? Why would I be in danger?
你有危险吗
Are you in danger?
谁开的枪
Who shot him?
谁开枪打的你♥爸♥
Who shot your father, specifically?
他不是我爸
He's not my father.
还有
And...
开枪那人也不是他老婆
the person who shot him wasn't his wife.
她 是个骗子
She... She's a liar.
她人呢
Where is she now?
不清楚
I don't know.
你能打给你丈夫吗
Can you call your husband?
看看他们到没到医院
Check if they made it to the hospital?
刚那人不是我丈夫 - 他是科迪
That's not my husband. - That's Cody.
是劳里的老公
That's Laurie's husband.
劳里
Laurie.
通电活的时候你提过这个名字
You said that name on the phone.
说跟我聊天的是她
Said that's the one I talked to,
知道标志节拍在监视我的人
who knew Logorhythms was watching me.
她叫劳里-洛威尔
Her name is Laurie Lowell.
她是第一个被上载的人
She was the first person to be uploaded.
我爸是第二个
My father was second.
你是认真的
You're serious.
刚才那人 不是你♥爸♥
That other guy... That's not your dad.
就跟你车里那个男人不是你♥爸♥一个概念
Just like the guy he's driving's not your dad.
麦迪
Maddie.
你是 你怎么知道我情况的
What do you... How do you know about me?
你都看了吗
You read this?
看过一些
Some.
差不多有2TB呢
It's almost 2 terabytes.
都在这了吗
Is that all?
我爸在线上
My dad's online.
你 进到虚拟现实里就能跟他说话了
You... You can talk to him in VR.
他能帮你整理文档内容
He can help you through the files.
我不想
I don't want to.
听着 我帮不了你 明白吗
Look, I can't help you, okay?
要交易内容也包括这个 我 - 不存在交易
If that's part of the deal, I... There's no deal.
我这辈子都完了 我不能
Because my whole life just blew up, and I can't...
没有交易
There's no deal.
这 都是为了你
This... is for you.
但你♥爸♥的事 我帮不到你
Okay, but I can't help you with your dad.
知道了 - 我说真的
I got it. I'm serious.
知道了
Okay!
你刚都听到了吗
Did you hear all that?
听到了 车里说的我也听见了
Yeah. I was listening in the car, too.
你能跟她聊聊吗
Can you talk to her?
好
Yeah.
我最早的记忆
My earliest memory...
可以是图像 声音
Can be an image, a sound,
最先想到的是
the first thing that comes to mind.
潮湿的
Wet...
瓷砖
tile.
从浴缸里掉下来
Falling out of the bath or falling
或者从浴缸里爬出来之后才掉下来
after crawling out of the bath.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
他不会帮忙的
He's not gonna help.
我可不是这么说的
Mm. That's not what I said.
我说的是"最开始"
I said, "at first."
他面临的是存在主义危机
He's having an existential crisis.
可不是儿戏
It's not fun.
信我
Trust me.
好 知道了 挂了
Okay, yeah, I gotta go.
去找"卡斯宾"
Talking to "Caspian"?
不是 贾斯汀
No. Justine...
没事 我不是非得知道
It's okay. I don't need to know.
我是很想知道啦
I mean, I want to.
我 我没法假装说这事
I, like, can't pretend you aren't way more intriguing
没有吸引力 但是
than I gave you credit for, but...
我来不是为这个
that's not why I'm here.
我只想告诉你 我在
I just want you to know, you know, I am here.
要是你说"没事啦"
And if you say, "Everything's cool,"
那就是没事
then everything's cool.
要是你说"可不可思议了" 那就是很不可思议
And if you say, "Shit's crazy," then shit's crazy.
我会一直陪着你的
And I'm still here.
很不可思议
Shit's crazy.
也都在掌控中
And everything's cool.
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
抱歉
Sorry.
靠
Shit.
不行
No.
别管我
Leave me.
他们会找到我的
They'll find me...
然后就会去找他
and then him.
别管我
Just leave me.
让我在这儿自生自灭就好
Leave me here.
本是这么打算的
That was the plan.
现在换主意了
There's a new plan.
你想保护
You're trying to protect the person
你最关心的人
that you care about the most.
我懂
I get it.
我会帮你实现
I'm gonna help you with that.
你也要帮我一起保护
And you're gonna help me take care of the person
我在乎的人
that I care about.
我只在乎过
Holstrom: My father's opinion was the only one
我爸的看法
I ever gave a damn about.
他走了以后 我就没在乎过
After he was gone, I didn't care
别人是怎么想的
what anyone else thought.
这样创业会更轻省
Made starting a business easier.
那你母亲的看法的
What about your mother's opinion?
我是很在乎她啦 只是
I cared about her, just...
不是她说什么我都会往心上去的
not anything she had to say.
他走后
After he was gone.
你是说他生理上消亡还是
You mean after he physically left or...
他打断她胳膊之后
After he broke her arm.
之后就一去不复返了
He was gone from that moment on.
那次是他最后一次
That was his last abusive act,
对我妈或者对我施虐
against either her or me.
当然了 他第一次施虐是
His first abusive act, of course,
给我起名叫菲尼亚斯
was to name me Phineas,
跟约翰-诺尔斯书里小孩一个名
after the kid in the John Knowles book.
这名字肯定
I mean, talk about a name guaranteed to
吸引不了女生
keep the girls away.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表