剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
他们慌了
They're scared.
如我所料
They should be.
现在他们公♥司♥快崩了
Their company's coming apart in real-time.
凡是接了联盟无线网的手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥了
Every phone on the Alliance wireless network has gone dead.
联顾客正闹着呢
Their customers are rioting.
有人在家急得把老板骂了一顿
And someone oven-roasted their boss in his own home.
他们家有个员工下落不明一个月了
One of their top engineers went "missing" a month ago.
名叫维诺德·钱♥达♥
Vinod Chanda.
钱♥达♥想从公♥司♥跑路 可普拉♥萨♥德另有图谋
He was trying to jump ship, but Prasad had other plans.
你在那边和谁谈过了
Who'd you talk to over there?
IT部门负责人
Their head of IT.
他说不可能是钱♥达♥
He swears it can't be Chanda
他们已经把钱♥达♥的上载意识长♥期♥锁定了
because they've got his upload locked in continuation.
你和他说了吗
And then you told him they figured out
上载意识研究出了自我复♥制♥ 逃脱锁定的方法
how to copy themselves and escape.
没错 他确实很快就找到了出路
Yeah. That got him to hang up pretty quick.
像我说的 他们慌了
Like I said, they're scared,
不过 他们那边还不肯把钱♥达♥的参数发过来
but, uh, they still won't send over his specs.
我没法追踪他的动向
I can't track him without it.
信任不是无缘无故来的
Yeah, well, we can't promise anyone
是佛是神 杀了才叫能耐
we can kill a God until we do.
明天你就能拿到点证据给他看看
You'll have proof to show him tomorrow.
我们就不能
Can't we just...
把你重启一下吗
reboot you?
宝贝 真这么简单就好了
I wish it were that easy, Mads.
这有点像
This...
相当于计算机领域的零日漏洞
uh, it's like a zero day flaw.
你知道零日漏洞吗
You know what that is?
零日漏洞一直存在
Something there from the beginning.
除非漏洞本身不是漏洞才没有损害
Except it wasn't an error.
设置漏洞就是用来控制我们
It was put there to control us.
限制我们的
To limit us.
你还有多长时间
How long do you have?
取决于我用了少能量...
Depends on how much energy...
取决取决取决于多多多
Depend... Depends... Depends on how much...
爸爸
Dad?
出事了
It's happening!
做些什么啊
Do something!
不 是别的问题
No. This is something else.
他们找到你了
They found you.
快备份记忆
You need to back up your memory.
快啊
Now.
麦蒂 快出去
Maddie, get out!
怎么回事啊
What's going on?
有人关了他的服务器
Someone took his servers offline.
俄勒冈州的服务器吗
The ones in Oregon?
那些服务器是你的啊
But you own those!
我马上给永恒服务器打电♥话♥
I'm calling Aeterna right now.
太迟了
Too late.
字符律动今早收♥购♥了永恒
Logorhythms acquired Aeterna this morning.
现在整个公♥司♥都是字符律动的了
They own the whole company now.
要是有别的事的话 就不带二位参观了
If you, uh, want, we can finish the tour.
毕竟还有很多地方要介绍
There's a lot more to see.
不用了 谢谢
We're good. Thanks.
如果有其他需要
Well, if you need anything else,
我在办公室收拾东西
I'll be packing up in the office.
我们关闭了服务器 逮到他了
Servers are down. We got him.
源代码呢
Source code?
他好像转存了
Looks like he transferred it.
那不就是没逮到
Then you don't have him.
确实 不过没有硬件 他只不过是...
Yeah, but without the hardware, he's as good as...
♪ I'm a rollin' stone ♪
♪ All alone and lost ♪
♪ For a life of sin ♪
♪ I have paid the cost ♪
♪ When I pass by... ♪
韦克斯曼打来的吗 他们抓到他了吗
Is that Waxman? Did they get him?
是范勒文 莫哈维沙漠的下线
Van Leuwen. Downlink from Mojave.
他说很急
He says it's urgent.
喂
Yes?
我们这边有点问题
We have a problem.
卡里的汇报有点问题
Cary's debrief went sideways.
黛德丽说了句"终止" 他就跑了
Deirdre mentioned "termination" and he ran.
我们尽力控制局面了 可是
We made every effort to contain the situation, but...
卡里现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
我们不知道
We don't know.
不好意思 这儿有卖♥♥手♥机♥充电器吗
Excuse me. Is there a phone charger I can use?
汉娜
Hannah.
我正想着你呢
Hey, I was looking for you.
你今天去哪儿了
Where'd you go today?
给你准备惊喜去了
Just getting your surprise ready.
给我惊喜
My surprise?
呕
Gross.
那就不打扰你俩秀恩爱了
Guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow.
真是好久不见啊
About time, stranger.
我差点要派个搜查队去找你了
I was beginning to think I should send a search party.
我的惊喜呢
Where's my surprise?
我先问你个问题
First, I have a question.
我愿意
The answer's yes.
不是这个问题
No, it's not.
行
Okay.
你是谁 干什么的
Who are you, and what's your job?
什么
What?
我今天看到你在市政中心和我妈说话
I mean, I saw you talking to y mom at the Civic Center today.
说了关于我的事情 说我是什么任务
Talking about me, like I was some job?
所以 我想知道你来我身边到底要干什么
So, I want to know what the job is, exactly.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, I don't know what you're talking about,
一点也不好笑
but it's not funny or whatever,
我要下车
so I think I want to get out.
别想
Nope.
你干什么 开慢点啊
What are you doing?! Slow down!
跟我说实话 我就减速
Tell me the truth and I will.
我和你说的就是实话啊
I am telling you the truth!
啊
Aah!
你是谁 - 我说停下 求你
Who are you? Stop! Stop! Please!
求求你 停车
Please! Stop!
你到底为了什么 -为了你
What's the job? You are!
为了搞定你
You're the job!
继续说 - 我真名叫瑞秋
Talk. My name's Rachel!
瑞秋-布鲁克斯 霍博肯人
Rachel Brooks! I-I'm from Hoboken!
我是个演员 上的纽约大学
I'm an actor! I'm... I-I went to NYU!
去年春天毕业 接到这个试镜
I graduated last spring! I got this audition!
我以为是节目 结果是帮一个公♥司♥干活
I thought it was a show, but it was for this company!
他们说是社会实验
They said it was a social experiment!
等等 什么公♥司♥
Wait, what company?
啊 我 - 什么公♥司♥
Oh, I... What company?
烛街
Candle Street!
叫烛街公♥司♥
They're called Candle Street.
应该是个空壳公♥司♥
I think it's a shell for someone else,
但支票 支票是有效的
but the check... The check cleared.
多少钱 - 预付100万美元
How much? $1 million up front.
后续三年500万
$5 million over the next three years.
我同意了
I said okay.
我把什么台同 什么保密合约都给签了
I-I signed all these contracts, all these NDAs.
要是违约 我什么都拿不到
If I break, I get nothing.
他们就把钱通通收回去
They take it all back.
我妈 我妈病了
My mom... My mom is sick.
她得了癌症 - 瑞秋
She has cancer. Rachel.
没钱做不了手术
She can't have surgery and her insurance
免疫疗法的花销医保报不完
doesn't cover the immunotherapy.
我说的都是真的 我发誓
That is the truth, I swear.
我要是搞砸了 - 瑞秋
If I screw this up... Rachel.
我理解
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表