剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
太好了 他们成功了
Yes! Yes! They got 'em!
他们拿到了全部项目的文件
♪ They got all the project files ♪
♪
就在雅顿
Right on Arden.
你们快到了
You're almost there.
你们还差六分钟就到了
You're about six minutes out.
找到什么了吗
Find anything yet?
找到了 但不是什么你会喜欢的东西
Yeah. But you're not gonna like it.
这是谁
Who is that?
我们从后面走
Ballcap: Let's head around back.
呃 服务器不在这里
Um, server's not here.
他们耍我们
They shook us.
从系统内部骗过了我的跟踪程序
Spoofed my tracking program from inside the system.
把我的队伍指向了错误的地点
Sent my team to the wrong location.
转地下 快 快
Go dark! Now! Now!
我想知道他们是怎么黑进来的
I want to know how the hell they got in here.
我想...
I want...
啊
Ah!
♪
爸
Dad?
♪
我不是有意要吓你的
I don't mean to scare you.
我只想和你聊聊
I just want to talk.
好 因为我想知道你到底是谁
Good. Because I want to know who you really are,
还有蕾妮是谁 以及为什么我这辈子都被蒙在鼓里
and who Renee is, and why I've been lied to my whole life.
我 我只是想说对不起 还有我爱你
I-I just came to say I'm sorry, and that I love you.
我不在意你什么感受
I don't care what you feel.
只在乎你知道什么
Only what you know.
我们出去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a drive.
我全都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
你在这里就可以告诉我
You can tell me right here.
你还没有准备好听这些
You're not ready to hear this.
你不是这辈子都在被谎言欺骗
You haven't been lied to your whole life.
而是你整个人生都是一个谎言
Your whole life isa lie.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
这就是凯斯宾
That's Caspian.
你说你和他说过话
You said you spoke to him.
就聊了一分钟吧 我不...
For like a minute. I don't...
等 等下 你们说这个缺点无法修复是什么意思
Wait... Wait, what do you mean there's no cure for the flaw?
我们没有这么说
We didn't say that.
我们说的是这不是字符律动制♥造♥的
We said it wasn't created by Logorhythms,
他们和我们一样不知道怎么修好
and they don't know how to fix it any more than we do.
但他也许可以
But he might.
这个人
This guy?
好吧 他就只是个高中里的边缘黑客
Okay, he's just some edgelord hacker in high school.
那他怎么可能知道
What the hell can he know?
你对于斯蒂芬·霍尔斯特隆了解多少
Cary: What do you know about Stephen Holstrom?
他是字符律动的建立者
Founder of Logorhythms.
20年前去世了
Died 20 years ago.
是18年前
18.
我曾为他工作
I worked for him.
他是我认识的最聪明的人
He was the most brilliant man I ever knew.
他以一种别人看不到的方式预见了未来
He saw the future in a way no one else could.
他设想了一种全新的人类命运
He envisioned a new destiny for humanity.
上载智慧技术
Uploaded intelligence.
我看了那场TED演讲
I saw a TED Talk.
这不只是一个梦
It's not just a dream.
他还研究出了怎么做到
He figured out how to do it.
只要一步
With one catch.
他所有的预测 每一个模型
All his projections, every model,
都受到一个相同漏洞反复♥制♥约
was undercut by the same recurring defect.
他可以扫描并上传人的意识
He could scan and upload a human mind,
但没有完全的完整性 它随时会衰落
but without full integrity, it would decay over time.
他致力于解决这个问题 解决完整性的问题
He worked to solve it, to crack integrity,
但他是在与时间赛跑
but he was in a race against time,
与自己的癌症赛跑
against his own cancer.
不是每个先知都能见到应许之地
Not every prophet gets to see the promised land.
基♥督♥ 摩西 都是
Jesus. Moses, actually.
你听起来像进了邪教
I mean, you sound like a cult member.
哦 我确实是
Oh, I am.
蕾妮也是
So is Renee.
我们都是 但是出于正当理由
We all were, and with good reason.
是有奇才的 凯斯宾
There is such a thing as singular genius, Caspian.
爱因斯坦死后 他的书桌被保存并研究
When Einstein died, his desktop was preserved and studied.
特斯拉死后 他的笔记
Tesla's notes were confiscated
被政♥府♥征用
by the government upon his passing.
这些思想是不可替代的 斯蒂芬的也是
These minds were irreplaceable, and so was Stephen's.
所以你上载了他 - 没有
So you uploaded him? No.
他知道行不通的 至少在他解决那个漏洞之前
He knew it wouldn't work, not before he solved the defect,
所以他设计了一个B计划
so he envisioned a plan B.
一个登月计划
A moonshot.
你想让我成为下一个斯蒂芬.霍尔斯特隆吗
You wanted me to be the next Stephen Holstrom?
不是下一个霍尔斯特隆
Not the next Holstrom.
你就是霍尔斯特隆
You are Holstrom.
你是从他的基因组中创造出来的
You were created from his genome,
每一个等位基因都是
down to the last allele.
你生来就是要解决完整性问题的 凯斯宾
You were made to crack integrity, Caspian.
为了我们所有人的愿望
To deliver us all.
剩下的就是确保你的培养与设定相匹配
All that remained was to ensure that nurture matched nature,
一步一步 我们尽可能细致地按照规划来
beat for beat, as close as we could manage.
达成他生命中的所有重大转折点
Hitting all the major inflection points of his life,
那些足以定义他的瞬间
the moments that defined him.
这是我一生的荣耀
It has been the honor of my life.
看着你长大
Watching you grow.
看着你成为那个你生来就该成为的人
Watching you become the person you were born to be.
凯斯宾 等等
Caspian, wait!
进去 现在
Inside. Now.
你
You.
你说你不会再出现在我们的生活里的 你这混♥蛋♥
You said you were out of our lives, you bastard.
我们不会让你回来的
We are not taking you back.
别演了 蕾妮
It's over, Renee.
我全都告诉他了
I told him everything.
什么 他是独♥立♥的一个人
What? He's his own person.
他是斯蒂芬 但他也不是
He's Stephen, but he's also not.
你看不出来吗
Can't you see it?
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about,
但我们得离开这里
but we have to get out of here.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
走吧
Let's go.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
什么情况
What the hell?
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
你们是跟我说这个人是克隆人吗
You are telling me that this guy is a clone?
麦蒂 我2004年就加入字符律动了
Maddie, I joined Logorhythms in 2004.
自斯蒂芬死后 多年来
We've had teams of top engineers
我们让成队的顶尖工程师研究全脑仿真
working on full brain emulation for years since Stephen's death,
然而我们从来没有解决那个困扰他的问题
and we never cracked the problem that stumped him.
我们的思想会衰落
Our minds will decay.
这是霍尔斯特隆从未上载自己的原因
It's why Holstrom never uploaded.
那时技术还不够完善
The tech wasn't perfected yet.
这个孩子是他最后的希望
This kid was his last hope.
现在他也是我们的希望
And now, he's ours.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表