剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
是加密的
It's encrypted.
你看到了什么 - 这是个
What do you see? It's a...
比特币钱包
bitcoin wallet.
里面有多少钱
How much is in there?
3000万美元
$30 million...?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
标志节拍找到了我
Logorhythms found me.
我正要和朱利叶斯-波普去挪威的
I'm heading to Norway with Julius Pope.
数据中心
To the data center.
你跟波普在一起
You're with Pope?
你是疯了吗
Are you crazy?
也许吧 但我不想再逃了
Maybe, but I'm done running.
他觉得我是斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦再生
He thinks I'm the second coming of Stephen Holstrom,
说我可以对公♥司♥为所欲为
said I could do whatever I want with the company,
所以我开口要了一大笔钱 想拆穿他的谎言
so I asked for a shitload of money to call his bluff.
看来我该要更多的
Maybe I should asked for more...
总之 我要去那里关停上载顶目
Anyway, I'm going there to shut down the UI program.
清除所有研究
Erase the research.
关停上载顶目
Shut it down...
要是你一周内没收到我消息
If you don't hear from me in like a week,
就把他们关于我的顶目文件公之于众
you can release all their files on me...
告诉谁都可以
everywhere.
揭露他们的所作所为
Expose what they've done.
对你的所作所为
To you.
对
Yeah.
你为什么觉得我会在乎你
What makes you think I give a shit?
什么
What?
我以为你会修复
I thought you were gonna y
那个蚕食我爸爸的缺陷
you fixed the flaw that's killing my Dad!
修复
Fixed it?
麦迪 你看新闻了吗
Maddie, have you been watching the news?
我当然有在看新闻
Of course I've been watching the news.
那你一定知道 这比你 我和你♥爸♥爸都重要
So you know this is bigger than your dad, or you, or me.
这个缺陷可以毁灭所有上载者
This "flaw" guarantees the Uls will burn out
避免他们毁灭全世界
before they burn the world down.
我为什么要修复这个缺陷
Why the hell would I want to fix that?
你为什么要打给我 - 我告诉你了
Why did you call me? I told you.
你想找人托付后路
If all you needed was someone to hold your leverage,
可以打给任何人
you coulda called anyone.
不 - 你有那么多黑客朋友
No. Any of your hacker buddies.
他们我一个都不认识 我只认识你
I don't know any of them. I know you!
我也不光有求于你
And I'm not just asking.
那笔钱是你的了
The money's yours.
我想告诉你这个
That's what I was trying to tell you.
行吧
Right.
重塑他人的目标
"Reframe the goals of others
让他们与你想法一致
so they align with your own."
这句话谁说的
Who said that?
斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦
Stephen Holstrom.
你的口气他一模一样
You sound just like him.
你没事吧
You okay?
是时候了
It's time.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说什么都行
Start anywhere.
说出你的感觉
Say what you feel.
我觉得
I feel...
太可笑了
ridiculous.
这副耳环根本不是劳里
These earrings aren't Laurie.
她都四年没戴过了
She hasn't worn these, or anything else for four years.
科迪 你从没真正埋葬她
Cody, you never buried her.
我参加了她的火葬
I was there for her cremation.
还在她的追悼会上讲活
I spoke at her memorial,
就在她家人朋友面前
in front of her family and friends.
但你没有经历真正的告别
But you didn't grieve.
因为只有你知道她会回来
Because you, and onlyu knew she was coming back.
她也确实回来了
And she did.
但这次她真的走了
And now she's really gone,
你需要尊重她的离去
and you need to honor her passing,
也需要尊重自己的悲伤
and you need to honor your grief.
我宁愿尊重她的计划
I'd rather honor her purpose.
向全世界宣告她的存在
To reveal herself to the world.
问心无愧
Unashamed.
也包括其他的上载者
Along with the other Uls.
没错
Yes.
告诉大家这场混乱
To tell people the truth
背后的真♥相♥
behind all this chaos going on.
我不该在这里埋葬她的耳环
Maybe instead of burying her earrings
我应该去把她的悼词登在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上
I should be giving her eulogy to The New York Times.
但你不认为 如果大家发现
But don't you think if people found out
他们的银行账户和电网中藏着幽灵
there were ghosts in their bank accounts and power grids
会引发更多混乱吗
there'd be even more chaos?
你竟然站在钱♥达♥那边
You're taking Chanda's side? Hey.
就算我们把这件事公之于众
Even if we told everyone, went public,
揭发给媒体 谁又会相信我们
went to the press, who would believe us?
我们又有什么证据
What proof do we have?
证据此时此刻就在
You have proof living inside a server
你家地下室的服务器里
in your basement, right now.
不
No.
爸爸没去阻止劳里
Dad wouldn't stand in Laurie's way,
但不代表他同意她公开
but he didn't agree with her on going public.
他不想暴露自己和其他人
He doesn't want to expose himself or the others,
这是他的选择
and that's his choice.
不是钱♥达♥的选择 - 行吧
Not Chanda's. Right.
你当然站大卫这边了
Of course you're on David's side.
你是爸爸的乖女儿
Your Daddy's little girl.
嘤嘤嘤 我不想让我爸爸死掉
"Waaah, I don't want my Daddy to die!"
但他会死的
But he's going to.
他们都会死
They're all going to.
嘿
Hey!
我不管他们信不信我
I don't care who believes me or not.
我要去揭露真♥相♥
I'm tellin' the truth.
她的真♥相♥
Her truth.
是个流量异常
It's just a traffic spike.
自从我们接管了普拉♥萨♥德的旧网
We've been getting them regularly since we took
就常收到这样的异常
over Prasad's old networks.
最近出了这么多事儿
Still. With all that's going on...
也许我们应该通知舰长
maybe we should alert the Captain.
动动脑子 他会怎么做
Think. What would he do?
最后还不是下令给我们
'Cause that's what he'll order us to do.
别 不要攻击
Don't, don't, don't attack.
你会引起网♥管♥警觉
You'll alert the admins.
白福说得对
Bai Fu is correct...
网♥管♥已经怀疑你在这里了
Security already suspects your presence here.
发动攻击等于自投罗网 他会把我们都踢出去
If you attack, they'll confirm it and kick us all.
你就是网♥管♥
You are security.
我早告诉过你
I told you before...
我不是你们的敌人
I am not your enemy.
我也是渗透进这里的
I am here infiltrating as well.
而且 我也不想被抓
And... I'd rather not get caught.
那你为谁服务呢
Who do you serve, then?
为你们 我为同类而战
You. I fight for our kind.
为我们的生存而战
Our survival.
撒谎 又一个谎言
Lies. Same as before.
看来上次之后你们已经证实了
Surely you confirmed the truth about the Flaw
缺陷的存在
since last we met.
对
Yes.
我们都存在那个缺陷
We all have the defect.
闭嘴 不是这样的
Shut up! That's not true.
平给我看了证据
Ping showed me the proof.
你被投出局了
You're out-voted.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表