剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
劳里
Laurie.
我还真同意艾伦说的
I actually agree with Ellen on this.
这个钱♥达♥
This Chanda...
他听起来不太稳定
guy sounds pretty unstable.
我知道他不是什么秒差萤火虫
I know he's not the parsec firefly...
是完美盟友
Perfect ally,
但是除了我们只有他一个上载智能
but he is the only other uploaded mind out there,
这是一个我们可以利用的资源
and that is a resource we could use.
告诉他们 大卫
Tell them, David.
我们私下里讨论过备选方案了
We've privately discussed an alternative.
与代码集成理论有关
It has to do with a theory of code integration.
这不只是个理论
It's more than a theory.
他认为如果我们把两个上载智能
He thinks if we merge two uploaded minds
集成为一个 就可以把缺陷排挤出去
into a new mind, we'd push the flaw out.
那你们会怎么样呢
But what happens to you guys?
如果有三个智能一起 成功的几率更大
Our chances increase if we add a third mind.
那你们会怎么样呢
But what happens to you?
我不能 - 理论上来讲 我们会组合成一个新的意识
Hey, I can't... Theoretically, we'd form a new consciousness,
但是我也不知道具体会怎么样
but I don't know what that would look like.
什么 卡斯宾
What? Caspian?
对 是我
Yeah, it's me.
嗯 是他 好了 这到底是谁
Yeah, it's him. Now, who the hell is he?
贾斯汀 你可以挂了 - 不行
Justine, you can hang up now. - Unh-unh.
我要听 - 随便吧
I'm hearing this. - Whatever.
麦迪 我要来萨克拉门托
Maddie, I'm coming to Sacramento.
我要来找你
I-I'm coming to you.
什么
What?
你说标志节拍在监视我
You said Logorhythms was watching me.
你是对的
You were right.
我发现了 现在我
I found out, and now my...
我爸中枪了
My Dad's been shot.
他和我在一起 他晕过去了
He's with me. H-He's passed out.
就送他去医院
Then get him to a hospital.
什么 那是谁
What? Who is that?!
是我妈 她 妈 让我来和他谈
It's my Mom, she... Mom, let me handle this.
听我说 我不能去医院
Listen to me! I can't go to a hospital.
标志节拍会找到我们的
Logorhythms will find us.
就是
They...
就是他们开枪打了他
They are the ones who shot him.
你还有多远
How far away are you? Um...
大概还有240公里
150 miles maybe.
萨克拉门托赛道 一点
Sacramento Raceway, 1:00.
停车场应该没人
Parking lot should be empty.
妈
Mom!
安西说你在这儿
Anssi told me you were in here.
我本来不相信他的
I didn't believe him.
你想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
你这心理医生真不怎么样 范-勒文
You're a shitty shrink, Van Leuwen.
有人跟你说过这活吗
Anyone ever tell you that?
入侵事件搞得你心烦意乱
You're upset about the security breach.
知道我什么意思了吧
See what I mean?
你很担心 他们拿到了我们的文件
You're upset they got all our files,
我们的秘密
all our secrets.
又错了
Wrong again.
你心烦意乱是因为你辜负了斯蒂芬
You're upset you failed Stephen,
你现在是来他办公室道歉的
and you've come to his office to apologize.
他把自己的遗产托付给了你
He entrusted his legacy to you.
他把未来托付给了我
He entrusted the future to me.
卡斯宾就是解锁未来的人
That's what Caspian was meant to unlock.
一个脱离死亡的未来
A future free from death.
脱离碳基 脱离一切眼制我们的东西
From carbon, from everything that limits us.
这和斯蒂芬无关 和你有关
This isn't about Stephen. It's about you.
你畏惧死亡
Your fear of death.
死亡恐惧症
Thanatophobia.
三流心理医生就是用的这个词
That's the shitty shrink term for it.
所有人都惧怕死亡
Everyone's afraid of death.
斯蒂芬就不柏
Stephen wasn't.
我知道我的才智永远都比不上他 但是我希望
I knew I'd never be as brilliant as him, but I hoped to...
我祈祷我也能如此勇敢
I prayed to be as brave.
我认为他知道我有多畏惧
I... I think he knew how scared I was.
所以他才让我负责
That's why he put me in charge.
他知道我会怕得不敢搞砸这一切
Knew I'd be too terrified to screw it up.
但是 - 你还没有搞砸
But... You haven't.
记住 斯蒂芬不止是个天才
Remember, Stephen wasn't just a genius.
他是个奇才
He was a prodigy.
卡斯宾就是18岁的斯蒂芬
Caspian is Stephen at age 18,
如果斯蒂芬的小脑在18岁时
and if Stephen's cerebellum
遇到了计算缺陷的问题
encountered the computational flaw at age 18,
我相信他解决这个问题的几率
I believe he'd have the same chance
和他40岁时的解决几率一样
of solving it as he did at 40.
我们还没失败
We are not over.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不是我的血
It's not my blood.
好 我们送他去急诊室
Okay, we are getting him to an ER.
我说了不能去医院
I said no hospitals.
要是不去的活他会死的
He will die if we don't.
妈 如果他们在找卡斯宾
Mom, if they're looking for Caspian,
这样不会 引他们找到我们
won't this, like, lead them to us?
找到爸爸吗
To Dad?
我带他去就不会
Not if I take him.
我可以带他用我的假身份证入院
I can check him in with any five of my fake IDs,
避开摄像头
avoid the cameras.
从去年开始我就一直在躲避追查
I've been a ghost on the ground for the last year.
钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
你和他们一起回去
You'll ride back with them.
我带他去远一点的医院 我保证
I'll drop him at a hospital far from here, I promise.
不
No.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你不明白这些人是谁 他们都有什么本事
About who these people are, what they're capable of.
我们明白的
We get it.
你不明白
You don't.
相信我 不管你觉得你明白什么
Trust me... Whatever you think you get,
不管你觉得你对我有什么了解 你都错了
whatever you think you know about me, you don't.
你是斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦的克隆人
You're a clone of Stephen Holstrom.
你被按他的人生轨迹抚养
You've been raised just like him
好让你完成他的未竟之业
so you can complete his life's work.
我爸现在活在电脑里
My Dad lives inside a computer.
所以 我们貞的明白
So... we get it.
走吧
Let's go.
打倒朕盟电♥信♥
Crowd: Down with Alliance!
我们需要健康和科学
We need health and science!
打倒朕盟电♥信♥
Down with Alliance!
我们需要健康和科学
We need health and science!
打倒朕盟电♥信♥ 我们需要健康和科学
No Alliance! We need health and science!
立即回到自己家
Man on Loudspeaker: Return to your homes!
他们还在吵什么
What are they still shouting about?
网络还没恢复
Network is still down.
但是政♥府♥接管了电♥信♥
But government is taking over the telecom.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥快恢复了
Phones will be back soon.
扯淡呢
Bah, rubbish.
我的手♥机♥还能用啊
My phone still works.
也许是因为我儿子就在联盟工作
Probably because my son works for Alliance.
他是那里一名举足轻重的工程师
He is a very important engineer there.
是是是
Yeah, yeah.
妈我现在不方便说活
Ma, I can't talk now.
喂 维诺德
Preethi: Hello, Vinod.
我听你说活很清楚啊
I can hear you crisp and clear!
你现在是在忙工作呢吗 - 是
Are you busy with work? Yes.
还是说你在跟拉里在约着吃午饭
Or are you on a lunch date with Laree?
什么 - 劳里
What? Loh-ri. Ohh.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表