剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
就比如"纳尼亚"
Hannah: Oh, like, um, "Narnia."
"亲密行为"具体包含什么
What do "acts of intimacy" entail?
这得看你怎么界定
Well, it's up to you, of cour...
每次性方面产生接触就给你七万美元
Deirdre: It's a $70,000 bonus per each sexual encounter.
前提是你同意的情况下
At your consent.
我是不会答应的
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
不好意思 这点没得商量
Unfortunately, the obligations nonnegotiable.
价钱可以再谈
The price we can talk about.
也许我就喜欢疯狂呢
Maybe I like crazy.
所以你的名字里有ph这两个字母
Is that why you're Stephen with a "ph"?
摘自于菲尼亚斯
From "Phineas?"
一到18岁我就给改了
Changed it legally the day I turned 18.
怎么了 你不会觉得小孩子就该起菲尼亚斯这个名吧
Why? You don't think we should name the kid Phineas.
不是
No.
不过也会起个类似的
Something analogous, though.
名字是身份的关腱
Our name is key to our identity.
某种程度上来说 起名就是第一个拐点
In a way, naming is the first inflection point.
"卡斯宾" 我喜欢
"Caspian." I like it.
他很漂亮 斯蒂芬
He's beautiful, Stephen.
有意思
It's funny.
我一直都觉得新生儿都像脱水的黑猩猩
Newborns always looked like desiccated chimps to me,
但 不得不说
but... gotta say...
我觉得我还挺可爱的
I think I'm pretty cute.
有没有听过这么个理论 就是我们整个现实
Ever hear the theory that our whole reality
都只不过是个模拟
is just a simulation?
有点像《黑客帝国》里演的 但整个宇宙都包括在内
Like the Matrix, but the whole universe?
我们永远都分不出区别
And we'd never know the difference.
我还记得我爸去世那会儿
I remember when my Dad died.
整个世界感觉都不一样了
The world felt different.
看起来也不一样了
Looked different.
每栋房♥子 每辆车
Every house, every car,
天空中每一朵云都像是假的
every cloud in the sky looked fake.
然后 第二天
And then, like, the next day,
感觉就完全颠倒过来了
I felt the opposite...
就觉得之前的人生都是虚假的
That my whole life before was fake,
而那时起我才终于看清了真实的世界
and I finally was seeing the real world.
这个世界太烂了
And it sucked.
我总会觉得这世界就是假的
I always had this feeling it was fake.
我甚至跟我假扮女友也说了这事
I even told my fake girlfriend that.
在我那个虚构的家里 我那个冒牌妈妈也许在偷听
In my fake house with my fake mom probably listening in.
那也许是那栋房♥子里唯一真实的东西了
That feeling was the only real thing in that house.
所以你心里是清楚的
So deep down you knew.
我什么都不"清楚"
I didn't "know" anything.
他们说你要正处于青少年
They say if you're a teenager
就"还无法认清自己的身份"
"you're not supposed to know who you are yet."
但我
But me...
我甚至都不知道我是什么
I-I don't even know what I am.
从好的方面想 我们即使
I mean, on the bright side, we both have reasons
小题大作也是情有可原的
to be overly dramatic.
嗯 这点我应该是赢过你的
Yeah, I think I win.
不好说哦
Oh, I don't think so.
我爸可是数码状态哦
My dad is digital.
我亲妈还是个机器人呢
My real mom's a robot.
别笑 我是从机器里孵化出来的
Don't laugh. I came out of a robot womb.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这叫做体外生育
It's called ectogenesis.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以 你♥爸♥
So, your dad...
是真实存在的吗
is really real?
他也不知道现在自己算是什么
He doesn't know what he is.
你俩肯定有不少要聊的
You guys should have a lot to talk about.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们有很多你的照片素材
We had lots of photo reference of you.
你是
Are you...
大卫-金
David Kim.
嗨
Hi.
我怎么知道你是不是真人
How do I know you're real?
这问题我也会问自己
Hmm. I struggle with that myself sometimes.
不好意思 我是说
Sorry, I mean...
我怎么知道你不是跟我一样戴着设备
how do I know you're not just in some other room
在另一个屋子里聊天呢
with gear on like me?
要不要测试一下
Why don't you give us a test?
就比如
Something like...
劳里
Laurie?
很高兴终于见到本尊了 盖奇
Nice to finally meet you, Gage.
活说这是为什么起这名啊 盖奇
What's that from, by the way... Gage?
我读到过有这么
This guy I read about from, like,
19世纪的人 出了车祸
the 1800s who had an accident.
铁撬把他头刺穿了 但他活下来了
Railroad spike through his head, but he survived.
菲尼亚斯-盖奇
Phineas Gage.
应该是有史以来最著名的神经科学案例
Probably the most famous neuroscience case of all time.
他的事故改变了人们对大脑
His accident changed what people thought about the brain
以及其潜能的认知
and what was possible.
好怀念那段时光啊 对不
Those were the days, right?
我还以为是我们老了以后
I wonder what old lady-us in the park,
星期天 带着科迪和孩子们
Sunday with Cody and the kids...
没有孩子们 孩子们
Not the kids. The... The kids. The kids.
孩
Ki...
孩子们
The kids.
这就是那个缺陷吗
Is that the defect?
你跟他说了
You told him?
嗯
Yeah.
感觉这就跟铁棍穿过头有点像
I guess it's kinda like an iron rod through the head.
这问题人类和计算机都无法解决
It's one problem neither a human nor computer could solve.
即便斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦本人都不行 不过他很接近了
Not even Stephen Holstrom, though he got close.
嗯 我不大清楚到底是怎么回事
Yeah. I-I mean, I've got no idea what it's about.
我甚至不确定是不是代码方面问题
Like, I don't even understand if it's a code problem.
你有可读代码吗
I mean, do you even have readable code?
当然有 只要存活时间够久
Sure, if you have an eternity or two.
这个 就是我的嗅觉
Here... this is my sense of smell.
盖里在帕洛阿尔托的医院
Cary's at a hospital in Palo Alto,
接受枪伤治疗
being treated for a gunshot wound!
是被"身份不明的男子"送过去的
Dropped off by "an unidentified male."
卡斯宾 - 应该是
Caspian. I assume.
芮妮离那不远 不过我不建议派她去
Renee's not far, thoul wouldn't suggest sending her.
应该只会让局面更糟
It'd just make things worse.
迪尔德瑞在帕洛阿尔托
Deirdre's in Palo Alto.
他们本可以去哪儿都行
They could have driven anywhere.
干嘛要来总剖附近这家医院
Why stop near our headquarters?
盖里为什么要用真名
Why would Cary give his real name?
我觉得这是在呼救
I think it's a cry for help.
盖里不会逃跑的
Cary's not built to run.
他真的
Is he...
在工作嘛
really working?
他们正在说活
They're talking.
盖里怎么样了
How's Cary?
送去急救了
Dropped him at emergency.
他一直是昏迷状态 但是他会撑过去的
He was out the whole time, but he'll make it.
是记忆问题
It's a memory problem.
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
我的短期记忆停止了
My short-term is Swiss cheese,
我正在忘记小学三年级学的词汇
and I'm forgetting words I learned in third grade.
不 你没有失忆
No. You're not losing memory.
你接受的信息太多了 - 这一点我们想过了
You've got too much. - We considered that.
所以我们试着使用更强大的处理器 但是
So we tried to run off more powerful processors but...
反而加快了失忆 不行
It accelerates it. No.
你不能以毒攻毒
You don't solve more with more.
你需要反其道行之
You solve it with less.
那是什么意思 要删掉我们的记忆吗
What's that mean? Delete our memory?
删多少 - 不是删除
How much? - Not delete.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表