剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
不是这样 你还记得斯蒂芬.霍尔斯特隆吗
No, remember Stephen Holstrom?
这是2001年他去世之前讲到的
Here's him talking about it, back in 2001, before he died.
所以 如果字符律动继续在这个方向开展研究 那么...
So, if Logorhythms was working on it way back then...
字符律动
Logorhythms?
那家生产微型芯片的公♥司♥吗
The microchip company?
你真的觉得他们把人
You seriously think they're turning people
变成了云端脑集台
into... brain clouds now
储存在硅谷吗
in Silicon Valley?
妈妈 这不是云端脑集台 这是...
It's not brain clouds, Mom, and it...
等等 地点不该在帕洛阿尔托
Wait, it wouldn't be in Palo Alto.
肯定是这样 如果他们真的在做这件事
That's for sure... If they're really doing this,
一定会选一个遥远的地方 比如海外
it would be way off-site, like overseas.
人体试验的规定更少 更难追踪资金
Fewer regs on human trials, harder to trace the money.
我知道你会说计划不变
I know you said stick to the plan, but I think he's
但他在搜索数据中心 他在看斯蒂芬的视频
searching for the data center. He's watching videos
而我们正在监视他
of Stephen, and... And we're watching
看的所有内容
everything he's watching.
蕾妮...
Renee...
放松
Breathe.
明天盯紧他
Focus on tomorrow.
这是青春期最重要的
This is the most critical inflection
转折点了
point of his adolescence.
你得把这件事放在首位
We need you on top of things.
你丈夫也一样
So does he.
嗯
Mmm.
老兄 你怎么了
What happened to you, man?
重置
Reset.
♪ Oh, yeah
这活儿不用两个人干 卡里
This is not a two-person job, Cary.
买♥♥个破锤子不就完事儿了
Pick a goddamn hammer and be done with it.
是你让非要来的 因为无论我买♥♥什么
You make it a two-person job because whatever I pick
都会无缘无故买♥♥错
is somehow gonna be wrong.
我不想因为你不喜欢锤子握把之类的理由
And I'm not driving back out here again
半路开回来买♥♥新的了
because you don't like the grip or something.
这是他青春期最关键的转折点
This is the most critical inflection point
家里那把锤子已经脏的不行
of his adolescence; the hammer at home is filthy.
你好好站完最后一班岗吧
Take some pride in your last day of work.
真有意思
It's interesting.
G大调 但从来没有弹到主音和♥弦♥
G major, but it never hits the tonic chord of its key.
真是个有趣的模式 就像是...
It's an intriguing pattern, almost like a...
一个递归的循环
Almost like a recursive loop.
也许这样能让我记忆集中一点呢
Maybe that's how I can solve memory allocation.
递归
Recursion.
真喜欢你的思考
I love the way your mind works.
内外兼修 身材也很有料呢
And your body's not too bad, either.
嗯 待会儿我想解开隐马尔可夫模型的谜题
Mm, later I want to work out that Hidden Markov Model idea.
我想 对于突破肉身束缚来说 这点至关重要
I think it'll be vital to cracking integrity.
要说谁能做到 那非你莫属
If anyone can do it, you can.
想象一下 存在于无垠宇宙之间
Just imagine existing in a universe
却不受肉体束缚
unencumbered by this.
♪ Home is where I want to be
我不知道呢
I don't know.
人的肉体还是有点好处的
There are still some benefits to physicality.
有限的
Limited.
在云端 我们能触碰到
In the cloud, we'll be able to tap into senses
过去从未意识到的感官 如同想象一场
we never knew we had... Imagine the best sex
你从未尝试过的 无与伦比的性♥爱♥
you've ever had.
然后重复想象百万遍
Now imagine that a million times over,
直至永远
for eternity.
别管了
Don't get it.
是卡里
It's Cary.
你要不要...
Do you want to...
这些是文件 霍尔斯特隆先生
Here are the papers, Mr. Holstrom.
啊 明早我再给您送过来吧
Oh. I'll come back for them in the morning.
不用了 我现在就签了吧
No, I'll sign them now.
等我一下
Just give me a sec.
给你
Here you go...
亲爱的
dear.
我说了 我不喜欢这把
I told you, I don't like that one.
我知道
Yeah.
我故意的
That's what sold me on it.
家里见
See you at home.
每次都这样
Every time.
那些人为什么怕你
Why are people so scared of you?
没人喜欢一个体重和智商
No one likes a girl whose weight and IQ
都超过115的女生
are both over 115.
我很吓人
I'm intimidating.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
那你为什么从茫茫女生中
Then why did you ask me, out of
挑中了我
800 other girls you don't know,
来当你的保镖 保护你不受成年男子伤害呢
to be the bodyguard who protects you from an adult man?
靠
Shit.
这很正常 我和你们一样爱指手画脚
It's fine. I'm as judgy as the rest of you.
不过比你们优越得多罢了
But remarkably better at it.
你今晚打算干什么
What are you up to tonight?
我爸妈冷战了 太烦了
My parents aren't speaking to each other, and it sucks.
他们还没离婚吗
They still married?
是啊
Yeah!
不过他们分开了
I mean, they're... separated.
啊 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我也经历过这个 确实很糟糕
I've been there, and it does suck.
等他们说开了 离婚了 就会舒服很多了
It gets easier after they just pull it together and divorce.
他们不能离婚
They are not getting divorced!
行吧
Okay.
我不是特意对你吼的
I didn't mean to yell.
我只是说 他们现在的情况很艰难
I-I just mean they're going through a bad time.
虽然现在事情很糟 但他们依然相爱啊
And... and, yes, things suck, but they still love each other,
这让我很焦躁 因为相爱的人就该在一起啊
which drives me crazy 'cause they should be together.
所以我要像电影《父母陷阱》那样撮台他们
So I'm going to "Parent Trap" them.
父母陷阱是什么玩意儿
What the hell is a parent trap?
你没看过《父母陷阱》这部电影吗
You've never seen "The Parent Trap"?!
没听过 - 林赛-罗韩那部都没看过吗
Never heard of it. Not even the Lindsay Lohan one?
我要给他们制♥造♥一场晚餐约会
I'm setting up a dinner date
那么他们就不得不聊天了
for them so they'll be forced to talk
然后重归于好 我们又是一家人了
and we can go back to being a family.
好机灵的想法
Oh, that's cute.
谢谢 - 同时也很可怕
Thanks. And terrible.
你不能让两个成年人
You cannot put two adults in a room for a playdate
把手里的事情丢到一边
and expect everything they're dealing with
陪你玩过家家
to get resolved over mac-and-cheese.
我一定要撮合他们 贾斯汀
I got to make this happen, Justine.
我妈妈已经在和她的男同事约会了 好像来真的
My mom's dating a guy at her job, and it might be serious.
叫加布 我可不能有个叫加布的后爸
Gabe... I can't have a stepdad named Gabe.
哦 内有隐情啊
Oh, so, there's a twist.
你♥爸♥对于这个加布♥什♥么看法
What does your dad think about Gabe?
没想法 因为他不知道这个人
Nothing, because he doesn't know Gabe exists,
我也不打算告诉他
and I am not going to tell him.
我不想再让他生气了
I don't want to upset him any more...
通过告诉他可能有个
By letting him know another dude...
年轻力壮 又高又帅的男人
Presumably younger, hotter, and taller...
在和他妻子暧昧吗
Is banging his wife?
哎 是
Ugh.
身为一个快乐小孩 你的生活一团糟
You have a messed-up life for a happy kid.
我可太好奇了
I'm into it.
喂 你好
Uh, hello?
你好
Hi.
为什么你不和我说话
Why won't you talk to me?
啊
Huh?!
不好意思 吓到你了
Didn't mean to scare you.
我正去教室呢 但我想先问问
I'm running to class but wanted to check and see
我们今晚还要不要值班
if we're still on for tonight.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表