剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
这里我说了算
I am in charge here.
别搞所谓民♥主♥那一套
This is not a democracy.
钟素婵
Zhong Suchun!
我会助你们完成使命
I will help you complete your mission here.
只要你对我投桃报李
As long as you allow me to complete mine.
你也是渗透进来的 对吗
You're infiltrating as well, eh?
你在偷什么
What are you stealing?
核弹密♥码♥
Nuclear Codes.
想看看码
Wanna see?
卡斯宾
Caspian!
斯蒂芬构想了一座计算圣坛
Stephen envisioned an altar to computation.
一个数字时代的巨石阵
A Stonehenge for the digital age.
他想大胆地向未来宣布存在
He wanted to make a bold statement.
我们算力多快
What kind of speed are we running?
200千万亿次
200 petaflops?
我们运算速度是每秒1.7亿次
We're at 1.7 Exaflops.
5000个节点
5,000 nodes,
每个节点都有600G的相干存储器
each with 600 gigs of coherent memory.
要喝热可可么
Hot cocoa?
加了豆蔻的
It's cardamom.
所以
So...
我们大概需要两到两周半
we're looking at two,
来删除磁盘 并清空所有服务器
two-and-a-half weeks to degauss and wipe every server.
行吧
Cool.
所以 你是说标志节拍杀了你老婆
So, you're saying Logorhythms killed your wife...
两次
twice?
不 你怎么听的
No! How did you get...
我是说我老婆死了两次
I said my wife died twice.
4年前一次 2周前一次
Four years ago, and last week.
是标志节拍把她上载的
Logorhythms were the ones who uploaded her.
用激光融化了她的大脑对吗
By melting her brain with a laser.
谁说是融化了
Who said melting?!
我说融化了吗
Did I say melting?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是在警告世界
I am trying to warn the world here, man.
这些网络攻击出自少数神灵之手
These cyber-attacks are the work of a handful ofgods.
人造文明
Artificial sentiences.
马到后翼象线第四格
Knight to Queen's Bishop Four.
你觉得会有人相信科迪吗
Do you think anyone'll believe Cody?
我是指真正重要的大人物
I mean anyone important.
我们要真♥相♥ 别再骗人
We want the truth! No more lies!
你是怎么找到这些示♥威♥者的
And how did you gather these protestors here?
他们相信我的故事
Well, they heard me, and...
我们要真♥相♥
We want the truth!
他们相信真♥相♥
They heard the truth.
这些人是你花钱雇来的吗
Did you pay them to be here?
听着 - 别再骗人
Look... No more lies!
他们是谁不重要
They are not important.
我是谁也不重要
I am not important.
我老婆想对世界说的话
My wife's message to the world,
才是最重要的
that's what's important.
我觉得妈妈说的对
I think Mom's right.
没有证据 不会有人信他的
No one's gonna believe him without proof.
他说的是真♥相♥ 麦迪
He's telling the truth, Mads.
也许现在没人信 但会有的
Maybe no one's hearing it now, but they will.
爸 我爱你 但你错了
Dad, I love you, but you're wrong.
是吗 怎么错了
Oh, yeah? And why's that?
人们讨厌混乱 所以他们想寻求秩序感
People fear chaos, so they seek order.
这是我对阴谋论的评价 - 对
My theory on conspiracies. Yep.
如果他们发现原来终极真♥相♥ 是混乱在操纵一切
So if the super-secret hidden truth is that the chaos
他们是不会信的
is running the show, they're just not gonna buy it.
嘿
Hey!
不是说了 别让着我吗
I told you not to let me win.
我没让
I didn't.
你很清楚地知道自己剩多久 对吗
You know exactly how long you have, don't you?
如果我保持这个形态
If I stay at this level?
还剩两年一个月四天10小时
2 years, 1 month, 4 days, 10 hours.
如果我还原成消息形态 我估计能撑
If I drop to text, I might stretch all the way
10年 或许15年
to 10, maybe 15.
那算什么生活呀
That's no kind of life.
10年中值得期待的事儿还挺多的
Eh, there's a lot that goes down in 10 years.
上大学 找工作 谈恋爱
College, first job, first love.
你考虑的是我 不是你
You're talking about me, not you.
爸
Dad...
我是你留在这儿的唯一原因吗
am I the only thig keeping you here?
是钱♥达♥ 别接
It's Chanda. Don't answer it.
别让他进来 - 我不会的
Don't let him in. I won't.
但我开个聊天窗口 也许能追踪到他的位置
But if I open a chat, I might be able to track him.
钱♥达♥
Chanda.
大卫
David.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我母亲教过我下棋
My mother taught me chess.
她是个好棋手
She was quite good at it.
你想过她现在会怎么看你吗
Ever wonder what she'd think of you now?
恐怕真♥相♥会让她太难过
The truth would upset her too much, I fear.
什么真♥相♥
Which truth?
是你被上载 还是你成了杀人凶手
That you're uploaded, or that you're a murderer?
劳里那一步 我是正当防卫
With Laurie, it was self-defense.
她让我别无选择
She left me no choice.
就像你也别无选择一样
Just as you have now, David.
我入侵了印度军方的服务器
I'm inside India's military command server,
我已经破坏了他们在太平洋
where I've already compromised communication
四艘舰艇其中一艘的通讯
to one of their four nuclear submarines in the Pacific.
天哪
Oh, my God.
只要我一声令下 他们就会向南海太平洋
Upon my order, they will launch a K-15 Sagarika SLBM
发射一枚K15加里卡潜射弹道导弹
toward Taiping Island in the South China Sea.
我在他们不知道的情况下 把制导坐标
Unbeknownst to them, I have altered the guidance coordinates
改成了加州的萨克拉门托
to target the city of Sacramento, California.
你真是疯了
This is crazy!
劳里的文档已经被你毁了 不在我们手里
You destroyed Laurie's files, we don't have those!
你还没告诉她吧
You haven't told her, have you?
你父亲复♥制♥了劳里的信息
Your father copied Laurie's message.
问问他原因
Ask him why.
如果你想让我删除她的程序 没问题
Chanda, if you want me to delete her program, I will.
但请别攻击加州
You don't want to do this.
说得对 我不会的
You're right, I don't.
只要你做出正确的选择 我就不攻击加州
And if you make the right choice, I won't have to.
给你10分钟 把自己迁移到以下地址
In the next 10 minutes, you must transfer yourself
并自我删除
to this address, and self-delete.
很遗憾 因为只有这样我才能确定
It is, unfortunately, the only way I can be sure
你不会执行任何可能存在的拷贝文档
you can't execute any secret copies that might exist.
你真是丧心病狂
This is insane.
不
No.
这只是博弈
This is chess,
你逼得我没招了
and I've tried every move.
你 你得离开这台服务器
Y-You have to get out of this server.
你可以转移到远离加州的服务器上
Y-You can transfer yourself to another one, far away from here.
但你不能
But you can't.
钱♥达♥摸清了我的心理
Chanda knows that.
如果只是这栋房♥子有危险 我们可以 算了
Maybe if it was just this house at risk we could have...
他看得清我的一举一动
He's seen every move.
他甚至能看到我复♥制♥了劳里的文档
He even saw me make the copy of Laurie's file.
什么文档 你在说什么 爸
What file? Dad, what was he talking about?
系统这些年来一直都有升级更新
I've upgraded the system over the years, of course.
他也会想让我这么做的
He would've wanted that.
但我从没坐在他的椅子上过
But I've never once sat in the chair.
真的
Honest.
这就是那个缺陷
That's the Flaw?
直到生命最后一刻 他都在破解完整性的问题
He worked on cracking integrity until the very end.
这是他晕倒前的最后一条条件浯句
These are the conditionals he was writing when he collapsed.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表