剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
不 不去医院
No. No hospitals.
这地儿荒郊野岭的
We're in the middle of nowhere.
他们还是会找到我们的
They'll still find us.
继续开
Keep driving.
我找不到他
I can't find him.
他今天缺席 没有请假
He's marked absent today... Unexcused.
他女朋友的社交媒体也没更新
And his girlfriend's social media's gone dark.
他的假女朋友
His fake girlfriend.
我说不好 各位
I don't know, guys.
感觉这样做不对
Something feels wrong about this.
我们也许不应该急着去见这孩子
Maybe we shouldn't be in such a rush to meet this kid.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
她说得有理
She's got a point.
克隆人自出生起就被精心照顾
The clone's been carefully nurtured, since birth,
精准复♥制♥斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦的成长轨迹
to follow the exact same path Stephen Holstrom did.
我们不是他轨迹的一部分
We're not part of that path,
如果我们现在进行干预 我们可能让他偏离轨道
and if we interfere now, we can knock him off it.
好吧 但这不是我的理由
Okay, but that's not my point...
所以呢 我们等个十年
So what, w-we wait another 10 years
让这孩子长成人吗
for the kid to grow into himself?
14年 他们的文档里是这么安排的
14 years. According to their files.
还有 我找不到母亲
Also, I can't find the mother.
她起床 睡觉 喝茶 喝茶 喝茶
She bed in out and teacups and teacups and teacups...
小劳 小劳 你出故障了
Laur? Laur, it's happening to you.
慢点
S-Slow down.
我来搜索
I'll take over the search.
看看她 哥们儿 我们10天都等不起
Look at her, man. We can't wait 10 days, okay?
我们 我们要没时间了
We're... We're out of time!
我们还有时间
We have time.
我还能城主 - 我可以打电活给一个人求助
I can hold out. - There's someone I can call.
不
No.
卡斯宾
Caspian.
我们不能信任任何人
We can't trust anyone.
我们得找个安全的地方
We just have to get somewhere safe.
不能被追查到
Off the grid.
我们必须专注
We have to focus.
别再说什么我们了
Stop saying we.
我都不知道你是谁 好吗
I don't know who you, okay?
我的真名就是盖里
My name really is Cary...
盖里-社瓦
Cary Duval.
很好 还有吗
Great. Anything else?
好吧 卡 卡斯宾
Alright, Ca... Caspian.
你有什么想知道的
What do you want to know?
还有什么是真的
Was anything else real?
比如 你真的这么混♥蛋♥吗
Like, are you really an asshole?
我是个信徒
I'm a believer.
我信任这顶使命
I believed in the mission.
我信任斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦
I believed in Stephen Holstrom.
但是你
But you...
你这辈子我都在观察你 卡斯宾
I've been watching you your whole life, Caspian.
范-勒文也许负责了制定计划 但是照顾你的人是我
Van Leuwen may have the plan, but I watched you.
陪你的人是我
I was with you.
当计划进行到了让我变得
And when the plan called for me to be the...
我看到了这种行为的影晌 我不想要这些
I saw what it was doing and I didn't want that.
我不希望我儿子经历这些
I didn't want that for my son.
谁是范-勒文
Who's Van Leuwen?
盖里
Cary.
盖里
Cary?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
爸
Dad?!
我可以给他打电活 他认识我
I can call him. He knows me.
好吧 他认得出我的声音
Okay, well, he knows my voice.
好吧 那你要说什么
Okay, what are you gonna say?
他是个克隆人 你♥爸♥现在活在电脑里吗
That he's a clone and your Dad lives in a computer?
你们不觉得这太巧合了吗
Doesn't this strike you all as insanely coincidental?
麦迪就刚好遇上了世界上唯一一个
That Maddie just chanced upon the one person in the world
能解决这顶缺陷的人
who could fix this flaw?
没什么刚不刚好的
Chance has nothing to do with it.
劳里在暗网上发布了一个算法
Laurie posted an algorithm on the Dark Web
她当时需要那个算法才能逃脱关押她的服务器
that she needed solved in order to escape her prison.
卡斯宾是唯一一个破解了算法的人
Caspian was the only one who cracked it.
也只有他可以
He was the only one who could.
我发布了我们之间的表情包交流后
And when I posted our emoji chat,
只有他看出来了爸和劳里所用的是
he was the only one who saw the same syntax
一样表达法
between Dad and Laurie.
说得对
That's exactly right.
这不是巧合
This isn't coincidence.
这是命运之轮的安排
This is destiny in motion.
嗯
Hmm.
你们怎么想
What do you think?
要更多绿色空间还是操作空间
More green space or more work space?
山脉
Mountains.
对 当然
Right. Of course.
尽管我们必须超越单纯地复♥制♥自然环境
Though we are going to have to move beyond replicating nature.
不然很快会变得无趣
That'll get boring quick.
我们必须重新考虑 重写重力
We have to re-think space, rewrite gravity,
拥抱各种可能
embrace the possibilities.
或者说 接受不可能
Or rather, the impossibilities.
曼怛罗 拥抱不呵能
Mantra... Embrace the impossible.
哎呀
Come on.
给点反应啊
Give me something.
一点也行
A wave or a...
这只是一个文件
It's just a file.
我们可以重写
We can rewrite it.
你有你家人的照片吗
Do you have pictures of your family?
我可以挂上去
I can put them up.
好吧 这不止是一个文件
Alright, it's not just a file.
这是
It was...
一个行为 而我对此感到懊悔
an action, and I regret it.
我已经说清楚了
And I have made that clear.
我不是个杀人凶手
I am not a murderer.
我们可以重写
We can rewrite.
在这个我建立的新世界里
In the new world I am building,
没有人会受到伤害
there will be no one to hurt
也没人会伤害我们
and no one who can hurt us.
这才是你们救了我的原因
That is why you saved me.
因为我能救你们大家
So that I can save all of us.
现在只有我们是上载
Right now, we are the only Uploads.
很快就会有别人
But soon there will be others.
我确保了这一点
I have made sure of that.
他们需要有地方生活
And they will need a place to live,
而不只有为他们打造的金丝笼
beyond the cages that were built for them.
我们必须着眼于未来
We must focus on that future.
一个我们不再孤独的未来
A future where we are not alone.
怎 怎么了
What... What is going on?
停下 不 停下
Stop. No. Stop!
维诺德-钱♥达♥
Vinod Chanda.
我们该找的人是他
He's the one we should be looking for.
科迪说得对
Cody is right.
我们没时间等卡斯宾长大了
We can't wait for this Caspian kid,
或者我们不能指望他 或者兼顾两种
or we can't rely on him or both.
但是 钱♥达♥啊 你要去指望他吗
But Chanda? That's who you're gonna rely on?
他烧掉了一栋楼
The guy who burned down a building
还有里面的一家四口
with four people inside.
标志节拍是这么说的
That's what Logorhythms says.
你会相信标志节拍说的活吗
You want to take their word for it?
小劳 - 那楼都上新闻了
Laur... The building was on the news.
要不你提点建议
Why don't you suggest something
别老是否决别人的想法
instead of shooting everything down?
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表