剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
今晚吗 呃
Tonight? Uh...
本科生 一点都不尊重工作时间
Undergrads. No respect for office hours.
从来都不听话 - 对啊
Ever. Yeah.
所以我们今晚 - 啊对对
So? Yeah, yeah!
是的 我们要值班 没错
Yeah, we're on. We're on, yes.
你的班次在九点
Definitely. Your place, 9:00.
不是八点吗
Not 8:00?
麦蒂给我了晚饭 记得吗
Maddie's making me dinner, remember?
♪ Oh, yeah
阿妈 你的脚怎么样了
Amma. How's your foot?
我好着呢 宝贝
Oh, I'm fine, beta-a-a.
不要操心我
Don't worry about me-e-e.
啊 不要
Hey! No!
不
No!
啊
Uh!
我想起来了
I remember!
你们 你们是贫民窟里的人
You're... you're one of the others from the slums.
他们先把你们杀了吗
He killed you first?
这是真的吗
Is... is this real?
我死了吗
Am I dead?
洛厄尔在里面吗
So, is Lowell in there?
如果我洗劫服务器 她会出来吗
If I rub the server, does she come out?
这只是她源代码的递归副本
It's just a recursive copy of her source.
只要泄露一部分她就能攻击我们的网络
Only the parts of her needed to attack our network.
那就够了
Well, it was enough.
自从她重击我们之后 我就得筹集资金
After the whack she gave us, I need to shore up capital
才能让这里不断电
to keep the lights on here.
你不能只从产品服务中转移资金吗 或者 呃
Can't you just move money from product services or, uh...
我不太清楚这一块
Not my area.
我要去四个时区以外的地方 但是你们还能联♥系♥到我
I'll be four time zones away but still reachable,
如果金和洛厄尔有什么动静 立刻通知我
so let me know if something pops up from Kim or Lowell or...
那个小孩出问题了
Problem with the kid!
他写了个脚本 在谷歌♥地球上
He's written a script to search for redacted locations
搜索已有位置 包括缓存图像
on Google Earth, including cached images.
里面有成千上百的缓存图片呢
There's a ton of redacted places.
他要怎么去挪威呢
How'd he get to Norway?
交叉引用了我们公开的财务报告
Cross-referenced our public financial disclosures.
找到我们的··· - 我们对海洋基金的捐款
Found our... Our donations to the Ocean Fund.
一如既往地聪明 你们能先他一步拦截他吗
Clever as ever. Can you head him off?
我在谷歌♥的数据库里 正在抹除
I'm in Google's database, swapping out
相关缓存图
the cached images now.
太晚了 他找到我们了
Too late. He found us.
他找到建筑工地的存档图了
He's got archived photos of the construction site.
哇
Whoa.
什么情况
What the hell?
好 图片消失术
And... we're gone.
鸣呼 - 你开什么玩笑
Whoosh. Are you kidding?
他找到我们了
He found us.
他没截图呢
He didn't get a screenshot.
他什么都证明不了 没有证据
He can't prove anything. Saken er biff.
别用挪威语装腔了 他看着你更改图片的
Don't Norwegian this! He saw you change the image.
他知道了
He knows.
他所知的一切
Everything he knows
明天都会结束
is about to end tomorrow.
事情有变再通知我
Call me if there's a change.
胡桃南瓜汤
Butternut squash soup.
农场生产 工厂加工 装盒上市 再端上桌
Farm to factory, to box, to Trader Joe's, to table.
真是纯天然
As nature intended.
气味
Smelling.
都快忘了什么是气味了
I forgot about smelling.
妈 能帮我搞下这个蒸粗麦粉吗
Mom! Can you come help me with the couscous?
马上下来
I'll be down in a second.
她还以为我在为世界文化日准备吃的呢
She thinks I'm cooking for World Cultures Day.
我感觉这不一定行得通
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
别担心 你看起来很不错
Don't worry. You look great.
我之前给你妈打过电♥话♥了
I called Mom.
她上班的时候
At her office.
什么 爸爸 我说过让我来处理这件事
What?! Dad! Dad, I told you I would handle it!
我正要去和她说呢 - 抱歉
I was going to! Sorry.
她把我电♥话♥挂了
She hung up on me.
我也不知道为什么我··· - 麦蒂 太香了
I don't know why I... Maddie, that smells amazing.
我们的女儿可真是大厨咯
Our daughter has become quite the chef.
多谢夸奖 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
麦蒂 我们能谈谈么
Maddie, can I talk to you?
当然可以 先喝点儿汤吧
Sure. Have some soup.
对不起 那时候吓到你了
I'm sorry I surprised you at work.
我只是想和你谈谈
I-I-I just really need to talk to you.
妈妈
Mom!
这绝对不行 你应该知道的
This is not okay, and you know it.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?!
你知道我的立场
You know where I stand.
但你却选择无视我的感受
You made a choice to disregard my feelings.
那他的感受呢
And what about his feelings?!
你伤透了他的心
You're breaking his heart!
他不是人了 哪来的感受 麦蒂
This isn't human, Maddie! It doesn't feel!
这就是爸爸 是大卫·金
It's Dad! It's David Kim!
行 这是你♥爸♥爸
Okay! It's your father.
但它绝不是我丈夫
But it's not my husband.
因为你不能和他上♥床♥吗
Because you can't have sex with him?
什么 - 随便吧
What? Whatever!
你尽管走吧 好吗
Just... Just go, okay?
你去找加布吧
Go to Gabe.
你精心打扮 不就是为了去见他吗
That's what you dressed up for.
不 不行
No, no, no.
我们现在就得谈谈
We're gonna talk right now.
好啊
Good.
我是说 你和我
I meant me and you.
有什么是能和我说 不能和他说的
Whatever you say to me, you can say to him.
埃伦...
Ellen...
求你了
please.
你什么时候准备好了 再来找我吧
When you're ready to talk, let me know.
抱歉 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 你还在吗
Dad, are you there?
加布是谁
Who's Gabe?
啊
Huh?!
怎么了
What's wrong?
不好意思 我们能看点儿别的吗
Sorry. Can we change this?
行 那看看这个
Sure. In fact, watch this.
这次没有僵尸了
No more zombies.
我宁愿看看你
I'd rather watch you.
我是不是得打趣一下这性感的电流
I feel like I should make a joke about our sexual electricity,
但我要是真说了 估计你再也不想和我亲密了
but that if I do, we won't actually have sex again.
就 继续这种感觉吧
Oh, yeah, follow that impulse.
抱歉
♪ Hey, I'm still alive ♪ Huh?! Sorry.
真是奇了怪了
That's weird.
♪ Hey, I'm still alive ♪
♪ Hey, I ♪
♪ Hey, I'm still alive ♪
♪ Hey, I, oh ♪
住手 大卫 我认真的
Stop it, David! I'm serious.
大卫 - 啊
David? Ugh!
你是说你前夫么
You mean your ex?
对
Ugh, yes.
也不对
No.
我以为我们已经说开了
I thought we talked about this.
埃伦
Ellen...
发生什么了
what's going on?
好吧 我开始有点儿不爽了
Okay, I'm... I'm starting to get real uncomfortable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你必须告诉我到底怎么了
You have to tell me what's really going on,
否则我继续不下去
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表