剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
是旋转
Rotate.
旋转 旋转是什鬼
Rotate? What the hell is rotate?!
我 我不知道
I-I don't know!
我猜你是 劳里-洛威尔
Laurie Lowell, I presume.
我很惊讶你居然能找到我
I'm impressed you were able to find me.
但给我妈妈打电活是个错误
But calling my mother was a mistake.
我认为这是威胁
I took it as a threat.
什么 我没有给任何人打电活是 我打过吗
What? I didn't call anyone! Did I?
呃 爸爸 我想这个服务器是安全的
Um... Dad, I thought this server was secure.
他没有破解
He didn't break in.
他有密钥
He has a key.
钱♥达♥先生 我不记得给你打过电活
Mr. Chanda, I do not remember calling you.
劳里 不要和他交淡
Laurie, don't engage him!
我们私下谈谈
Let's take this private.
我出场有点凶 抱歉
Sorry for the aggressive show.
那是做给你五角大楼的朋友看的
That was for your friends at the Pentagon.
但是现在我们可以自在地谈谈了
But we can talk freely now.
他们太慢了 完全赶不上我们
They're way too slow to keep up with us.
这不是五角大楼
This isn't the Pentagon.
你在我的服务器上 但我没邀请你
You're on my home server, and you weren't invited.
你
You?
他们已经造了两个你嘛
They made two of you already?!
我们不是被造出来的
We weren't "made."
三年前我发生了一场车祸
I was in a car accident three years ago.
标志节拍在我昏迷时给我的大脑进行了扫描
Logorhythms scanned my brain while I was still in a coma.
一年以后他们上载了大卫
They uploaded David a year later.
标志节拍
Logorhythms?
劳里 我们不能像这样超频
Laurie, we can't afford to overclock like this.
我们当然可以了
Of course we can.
那就是他们想让我们做的
That's what they intended us to do.
他不知道 - 我们不能相信他
He doesn't know. - We can't trust him.
我们需要他 - 等等 有什么事瞒着我嘛
We need him. - Wait... what don't I know?
你为什么不能相信我
Why can't you trust me?
我们知道你在孟买♥♥杀了那些人
We know you killed those people in Mumbai.
让他下线 不
Kick him. No.
等等 拜托 我 我可以解释
Wait. Please. I... can explain.
他和我们一样 他的代码可能是解决退化的关键
He's like us. His code could be the key to beating this.
如果你不中止他 我就必须切断链接了
If you don't kick him, I have to sever connection.
请让我展示给你看
Please let me show you.
给我们看什么 杀害阿吉特-普拉♥萨♥德的凶手嘛
Show us what? Ajit Prasad's murder?
不
No.
我的
Mine.
拜托
Please.
我以为只有我一个人
I thought I was alone.
今天之前
Before today,
我都是孤身一人
I was so alone.
你问什么我都会回答的
I'll do whatever you ask.
拜托
Please.
首先将你自己的其余部分加载到此服务器上
Load the rest of yourself onto this server first.
我想确保你做的一切我都能看到
I want to make sure I can see everything you're doing.
没问题
Of course.
我没什么好隐藏的
I have nothing to hide.
这里比他们给我们中任何一个人的办公地点条件都要好多了
Wow.
哦不 这不是普拉♥萨♥德为我打造的牢笼
This is a way nicer workspace than they gave either of us.
那是一间办公室 和你的很像
Oh, no, this is not the cage Prasad built for me.
我在他的档案里发现了这个 完整的虚拟现实预览
That was an office much like yours.
假设你花了10亿美元买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I found this in his files... Full VR previz.
你期望的不仅仅是齐洛
I suppose when you spend a billion dollars on a home,
房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的幻灯片放映
you expect more than a slide show on Zillow
和一些概念艺术
and some concept art...
但活又说回来 阿吉特-普拉♥萨♥德从来不是那种低调的人
but then again, Ajit Prasad was never the subtle type.
普拉♥萨♥德先生
Mr. Prasad!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你当时是醒着的嘛
You were awake?
我很不推荐这样进行扫描
I don't recommend it.
它是霍尔斯特伦科技的一个粗糙的山寨品
It's a crude knockoff of Holstrom's tech,
但它完成了任务
but it got the job done.
当然他们确保消除了这段记忆
Of course they made sure to erase this memory.
但在我恢复了它之后
But after I recovered it,
我知道我必须阻止他对其他人做这种事情
I knew I had to stop him from doing this to anyone else.
那他的妻子呢
And his wife?
他的儿子呢
His son?
他的女儿呢
His daughter?
从很小的时候开始
Since I was very young,
我就无法控制我的愤怒
I had trouble controlling my anger.
我会猛锤墙壁直到手关节流血
I would punch the wall until my knuckles bled...
或我累了才会停下来
or I got tired.
后来我开始学拳击 这帮助我专注
Later I took up boxing, which helped me focus.
这些动作 汗水 还有呼趿
The motion, the sweat, the breath,
我失去身体时失去的一切
all things I lost when I lost my body.
你看 愤怒仍然还在
You see, the anger was still there...
但当愤怒涌上心头 却无处可以发泄
but when it came, there was no way to release it,
也无法消除
no way to wear it down.
无法放声尖叫
An infinite scream, at maximum volume.
那么 为什么杀了他们就住手了呢
So, why stop with them?
你现在没有尖叫
You're not screaming now.
大卫
David.
这些是活着的
These are alive.
这些是人
These are minds.
好吧
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
确保你不会对其他人做这种事
Making sure you don't do this to anyone else.
不是我制♥造♥的家族
I didn't make the clan.
家族
The clan?
我是这么叫他们 或者说 他的
That's what I call them... Or him.
这都是同一个人的复♥制♥品
It's all copies of the same mind.
是谁 - 我不知道他的名字
Who is it? - I don't know his name.
他带走我之前
Before he took me,
普拉♥萨♥德从贫民窟里绑♥架♥了很多人
Prasad kidnapped people from the slums.
那些失踪了也不会有人记挂的人
People who wouldn't be missed.
他们首先观察这些人能不能承受上载
They went first, to see if they could withstand upload.
他们不能说活 通过文字说活也不行
They can't speak, not even through text.
这就是晚期的 缺陷状态
It's the flaw... late stage.
这就是我们的下场
This is where we're heading.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么缺陷
What flaw?
钱♥达♥先生 我不记得给你打过电活
Mr. Chanda, I do not remember calling you.
劳里 别和他交谈
Laurie, don't engage him!
我们私下谈谈
Let's take this private.
他们去哪里了
Where did they go?
我
I...
不知道
don't know.
你解决它需要多久
How long will it take you to solve it?
呃 什么
Uh, what?
缺陷
The flaw.
多久
How long?!
看到了吧 他还没准备好
See? He's not ready.
他还远远没有准备好
He's nowhere near.
他会准备好的
He will be.
根据他们的心理模型 需要13年
In 13 years, according to their psych models.
你认为我们可以活13年嘛
You think we can last 13 human years?
如果我们过量计算 就不行
Not if we burn hot.
这就是为什么你要慢下来
That's why you have to slow down.
你
You...
他怎么知道我的
How does he know about me?
他们给我看了你的档案
They showed me your files.
我已经看了两遍
I read them twice already.
让我离开这里 现在
Let me out of here. Now.
你逃不掉的
You can't outrun this.
这和我无关
This isn't about me!
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表