剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
or I can't do this.
加布
Gabe...
我...
I...
不能说
can't.
怕我理解不了吗
Because I wouldn't understand
还是怕我会不相信
or believe, right?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you said,
怕我不相信你
because I wouldn't believe you?
试试吧 好吗
Try me.
别这样
Please don't.
什么 你说完
What? Finish that sentence.
"别"哪样
"Please don't" what?
如果你不和我说 我怎么知道你想要什么
I can't do anything you want or don't want
又不想要什么
if you don't talk to me.
这个怎么用
Ellen: How does this work?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好了 这 他在里面吗
Okay, is... What, is he in there?
我要和他说话 快点
I need to talk to him. Now.
这是什么
What is this?
我这是...
What am I...
没穿衣服吗 - 这就是你
not wearing? You're you.
我参考你的照片 以蛮族女祭司的身体造型为基础
I custom-built you an avatar out of some photo reference
给你定做了个身体
and used the barbarian-priestess body as a base.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
埃伦
Ellen...
大卫
David.
两年前我就告诉过你
I told you...
就算你真成功了
two years ago that if you did this,
这也不是真正的你
it wouldn't be you.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
我明白 - 不 你不明白
I know. No, you don't,
因为这根本不是你
because it's not you.
但又 确实是你
And it is you.
你能明白吗
Do you understand?
我搞不清楚你到底是什么
I don't know what you are.
我不能...
I can't be someone who...
不能像这样陪着你
I can't be with you like this.
听着 我明白的
Look, I get it.
我们曾说"至死不渝"
We said "till death do us part."
然后我死了
And I died.
但现在...
Then...
我回来了
I came back.
你已经死了
You died!
在这糟糕透的两年里 我一直在为你哀悼
Two horrible years, I mourned you.
我每天都哭着醒来
I woke up crying every day!
然后好不容易 我决定向前看
Then, I finally moved on.
我找了处新房♥子 因为老房♥子里满是你的气味
I found a new house because the old one reeked of you.
我新处的对象也很好 他让我清醒过来
I found a great guy... One who helped me realize
让我意识到死去的是你 而不是我
that you were in the grave, not me.
我必须向前看 大卫
I had to move on, David.
你得放我走 让我继续向前生活
You have to let me keep moving.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉 我会放手
I'm sorry. I... I will.
爸爸
Dad?
但我想说的 也是如此
All I ask of you... is the same.
你不知道我是谁 其实我自己也搞不明白
You don't know what I am? Well, neither do I.
我也解释不清这种感觉 我是我自己吗
I can't explain what it feels like to be where I am
还是说 我已不是我
or where I'm not.
我知道我不再是从前的我
I know I'm not the man you knew.
但当你说 我不是···人的时候
But when you said I wasn't... human...
天呐 对不起
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不知道我是谁 但我知道我爱着谁
I don't know what I am, but I do know who I love.
我爱麦蒂...
I love Maddie...
我爱你
and I love you.
而这些爱就是我的存在
And this love is what I am.
没有这些 我寸步难行
Without it, I stop moving.
我也需要继续向前啊
And I need to keep moving, too.
我还是不能继续做你的妻子
I can't be your wife.
但我们可以保持联♥系♥
But we can keep talking.
也许···
And maybe...
这样我们就都能向前了
we can both keep moving.
亳无疑问 这肯定是人类历史上
This must be, hands down, the weirdest breakup
最为古怪的分手场景了
in human history.
确实 开拓人类历史新领域了
Oh, yeah, this is new ground.
阿姆斯特朗 这次你输了
Neil Armstrong, eat your heart out.
需要四片吗
Four?
前三片 缓解疼痛
First three were for the pain.
嗯 啊
Mm, ah.
最后一片是想不听见你的声音
I'm hoping this one will drown out the sound of your voice.
痛苦
You want pain?!
你还想跟我谈痛苦
You want to talk about pain?!
我真是受够你了
I am... I am done with you!
受够了
Done!
把你的手从我脸上拿开
Get your finger out of my face!
卡里 卡里
Cary! Cary!
把它放下
Put it down!
放下
Put it down!
这是你自找的
You asked for this!
哦 呃
Oh. Uh...
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你知道这对他来说意味着什么吗
Do you know what this meansfor him?
对未来意味着什么
For the future?
你呢
Do you?
凯斯宾 不要伤害他
Caspian! Don't hurt him!
凯斯宾 凯斯宾 求求你了
Caspian, Caspian, please!
不要
No!
你··· 你们两个
You... You two...
真是蛇鼠一窝
deserve each other.
不 卡里
No! Cary!
回来
Come back!
你刚刚犯下了人生中最大的错误 儿子
You just made the biggest mistake of your life, son.
这里的一切...
All this...
都属于我
Mine.
你们两个马上就会流落街头
You two will be out on the streets soon,
因为不用我再给钱 你们就会饿死
because I'll see you dead before I feed you another dime.
不 不
No! No!
不要啊
No.
不 我们要怎么办
No. What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办 我们...
What are we gonna do? What are...
先带你去医院
We're gonna get you to the hospital.
之后我会照顾我们俩的
And then I'm gonna take care of us.
好吧 珍珠果酱那事很过分
Alright, well, the Pearl Jam thing was rude.
我觉得加布会尿裤子
I mean, I thought Gabe was gonna pee himself.
但是呢
But?
但是我在回家路上笑起来了
But I laughed on the way home.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
怎么了
What?
我刚想起来 这是我今晚
I just remembered, this was my second breakup
第二次分手了
of the night.
你的感情生活真悲剧
Your love life is tragic.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
没错 是这样 不过...
It is. It is, but...
我 耶 耶
♪ I, yeah-eah, yeah
我仍旧充满活力
♪ I'm still alive
嘿 嘿 我
♪ Hey, hey, I
♪ Oh, oh, I'm still alive
♪ Yeah, I, oh, I'm still alive ♪
♪ Hey, I, oh, I'm still alive ♪
♪ Oh, yeah
嘿
Hey.
我有没有和你讲过艾迪·维达约我出去那次
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表