剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
下午5点至凌晨5点将执行强制性宵禁
A mandatory curfew will be in effect from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.
下午5点至凌晨5点将执行强制性宵禁
A mandatory curfew will be in effect from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.
各位 宵禁了
Guys, it's curfew.
该走了
Time to go.
索拉诺 康特拉科斯塔
Solano, Contra Costa...
麦迪
Maddie.
麦迪 贾斯汀
Maddie? Justine?
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
这一切都是因为你才存在的
This is all because of you, you know.
告诉他们你存过过
Tell them you were here!
我的名字是劳里·洛威尔
My name is Laurie Lowell.
据我所知
As far as I know,
我是一个经历这种生命形态转变的人
I am the first human being to undergo this life-changing transition.
我也很确信 自己绝对不是最后一个受害者
I also know with certainty that I am not the last.
我们不是鬼魂 不是外星人 不是机器 也不是上帝
We are not ghosts. We are not aliens. We are not machines. We are not gods.
我们就是你
We are you.
我们就是你
We are you
那个能够下令用导弹炸毁世界任何地方的你
if you could command a missile to fire halfway around the world.
那个凭借一己之力就能让一座城市瘫痪
We are you if you alone had the power to cripple a city,
就能炸毁飞机 让医院断电
crash planes, kill the power to hospitals,
让世界陷入水深火热的你
and set the world on fire.
麦迪
Maddie!
你在上面没事吧
You okay up there?
有效果吗 -还在查询网络
Anything? - Still searching. Searching...
信♥号♥♥来了 有用的
Signal. Signal! It's gonna work!
连接得上
It's gonna work!
太好了 走吧 -太好了
Yeah! Let's go! - Woo! Yes!
好了 再多建立几个基点就能拥有真正的信♥号♥♥网络区域了
Okay. A few more and we'll have a real mesh network.
现在我们得让所有人都下载这个软件
Now, we gotta get everyone to download the app...
他朝设备开枪了
Holy shit! - He shot it!
该死 他有枪
Holy shit. He has a gun.
你别过来了
Hey! - You stop right there.
我一直在盯你们
I've been watching you,
还想让镇子重新连网 让那些东西回来
trying to get the town back online to let those things back in.
想都别想
Not on my watch.
老哥 这是内联网 好吗 这不是互联网啊
Dude, no. This is intranet. Okay? Not internet.
这不会连接到任何外部网络
It's not connected to any outside networks.
我们也连不了外网 -是啊 那些是政♥府♥控制的
Not like we can connect to them. - Right. The government controls that.
这个网络只是供我们镇子用的 我们只是想帮助大家
This is just for our town, so we can help people know...
你闭嘴
You shut up.
我说了 我一直在盯着你
I said I've been watching you.
我看到你把那些科技设备搬进家里
Seen that tech you moved into your house.
那个服务器
The server.
还有你家后院的那台柴油发电机
The diesel generator in your backyard.
政♥府♥切断了输电网
When the governor cut the grid,
你家还能供能 那台服务器还在运转
your power stayed on and that server stayed running.
看来你是想给我指控个罪名
Sounds like you wanna accuse me of something.
什么罪名呢
What is it?
我看到你妈妈参加了标志节拍的抗♥议♥活动
Saw your mother at the Logorhythms protest.
你♥爸♥之前是为那家公♥司♥工作的 对吧
Your dad worked for Logorhythms, didn't he?
确实 负责人工智能
Yeah, he did. Worked in Artificial Intelligence.
他曾是个绝顶聪明的工程师
He was a brilliant engineer.
但他死了 -什么时候
And he died. - When?
我父亲两年前去世了
My father died two years ago.
是这样吗
Oh... is that right?
老兄 你到底是来干嘛的 难不成要对一帮孩子开枪吗
Dude, what are you here to do? You gonna shoot a bunch of kids?
天呐 我们该走了吧
Oh, God. Should we leave?
Whoa!
天呐 够了 -我们赶紧走吧 老哥
Oh, God. Okay, we should go. - Dude!
冷静点 -走吧走吧
Chill out. - Let's go. Come on.
冷静啊 -怎么还敢待在这儿 麦迪
Yo, chill. - Why are we still here? Maddie...
你自以为很了解我 很了解我的家人吗 先生
You think you know me, sir? You think you know my family?
我不觉得任何人知道你家的情况
I don't think anyone does.
但是我会一直盯着你的
But I'm watching you.
Maddie?
如果这是关于搭建网络格的话 我保证它是不会通网的
If this is about the mesh network, I promise it's not linked up.
我们遵守了所有的规章制度 -不是这回事
We're following all the protocols. - That's not why.
我需要你打包几天量的行李
I need you to pack enough for a few days.
他们为什么想让你去作证呢
Why do they want you to testify?
参议院要举办听证会
The Senate's conducting hearings
确认重新恢复互联网是否安全
about whether it's safe to restart the Internet.
我估计他们是在抗♥议♥上见到我了
They identified me from the protests, I guess.
那皮特韦克斯曼呢 他才是最开始发声的人
What about Peter Waxman? He's the one who blew the whistle.
并且被逮捕了 从那以后就没人见到他了
And got arrested for it. No one has seen him since.
如臬他们逮捕你怎么办
What if they arrest you?
别担心 我会装傻的
Don't worry. I'm gonna play dumb.
我知道皮特知道一些事情 但不知道具体是哪些事情
"I knew Peter knew something, but I didn't know what."
华盛顿特区应该挺冷的 记得带件毛衣 以防万一
It could be cooler in DC. Bring a sweatshirt, just in case.
我不去
I'm not going.
我不想千里迢迢跑到华盛顿去看你撒谎
I don't need to go all the way to DC just to watch you lie.
没错 我是打算撒谎
Yeah, that's right, I'm gonna lie,
因为外面还有很多疯狂无知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
because there's a lot of crazy, ignorant and scared people out there.
确实
Yeah, there are.
或许他们了解到真♥相♥以后
And maybe if they knew the truth,
了解到还有像老爸这样的好人被上传大脑
that there were good people like Dad who uploaded,
他们也会变的不那么无知 疯狂和恐怖了
they'd be less ignorant, less crazy and scared.
我记得你曾经最不希望的
I remember when the last thing you wanted
就是让人们知道这回事
was for people to find out.
自从老爸去世以后很多事情都变了
A lot changed since he died.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
就三天 -别磨蹭了 麦迪
It's just three days. - Come on, Maddie.
手♥机♥用不了 我也没法跟你联♥系♥
Phones are down. I won't be able to check in.
也不过三天
It's just three days.
利利派德网络已经上线了 有效果的
The Lilypad Network is up. It works.
我得让大家都用上
I have to get people hooked up to it.
等会 你居然成功了
Wait, you got it to work?
你老爸一定会特别骄傲的
Your dad would be proud.
我想了很多 如果是老爸会想要什么
I think a lot about what he would have wanted.
等你到了华盛顿 或许也该这么想想
When you're in DC, maybe you should too.
我们还有一个月时间 这还是假设
We have one month, if that,
之后整个世界都开始反抗数字封锁
before the world rebels against digital lockdown
互联网又会重新恢复
and the Internet starts to come back online.
等那一切发生了
When that happens,
上载智能会再次冲刷 席卷整个网络世界
UIs will flood the networks all over again.
新的上载智能 更危险的上载智能
New UIs, more dangerous UIs.
唯一能够打败他们的 就是他们自己人
The only thing that can stop them is one of their own,
没有这种缺陷的上载人
one that doesn't have this flaw.
你指的是我们当中的一员 -什么
You mean one of our own? - What?
唯一能够阻止他们的就是我们当中的一员 一个美国上载智能
The only thing that can stop them is one of our own, an American UI.
不管怎么样 还是在陈述一些显而易见的事情
By all means, continue to state the obvious.
这不是你在做的事情嘛 -我不知道
Isn't that what you're doing? - I don't know.
或许这些显而易见的事情 不管我说多少遍
Maybe the obvious isn't obvious to you geniuses,
对你们都不够显而易见
no matter how many times I say it.
如果一台电脑能够解决这个缺陷
If a computer could have solved the flaw,
那它早该做到了
it would have done it already.
人工智能无法解决这个问题 是因为这个问题根市不是计算机性质的
AI can't crack it because the problem isn't computational,
而是神经生物学性质的
it's neurobiological.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
我们目前还在上载普通的旧的人类大脑
We're uploading regular old human brains,
普通旧人类的大脑会衰败死亡
and regular old human brains decay and die.
如果上载的大脑工作速度要快得多
If an uploaded brain works exponentially faster,
那么它衰老死亡的速度自然也会快得多
it just makes sense, it would decay faster.
不幸的是 我们无法攻克生理层面上的永生问题
Unfortunately, we don't have time to solve immortality
韦斯曼先生
at the biological level, Dr. Waxman.
我也同意
I agree with that too.
所以没有解决办法 那真是帮大忙了呢
So, there is no solution. That's helpful.
很高兴你们把他给带来了
I'm glad you guys brought him up here.
也不是我选择要来的
Well, it wasn't my choice.
问题的性质就是计算机性质的
The problem is computational.
只不过一个常规的人类大脑必须解决它
It's just that a regular human brain has to solve it.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表